Welcome to Bloodstorm: Part II, the second Content Update for Chronicle1: Bloodtrail.
This content patch brings new environments, new monsters, the Loot Filter improvements, animations improvements, quality of life improvements and bug fixing.
We will keep you all updated on our progress in regular news and development updates between content patches. Our next monthly development update will give you more details about what features and improvements we are working on, and when we expect them to be deployed.
Without further ado, here is the Bloodstorm: Part II patch notes.
Thank you for your support!
Additions and Improvements
The Loot Filter UI has been reworked to be more intuitive and user-friendly.
It is now possible to set different profiles for your Loot Filter. Profiles can be created, deleted, renamed and selected. By default every player starts with a profile named “Default Profile” with all items displayed, and these profiles will be shared between characters.
We also added “Set All” buttons that allow to toggle all the filters on or off of the same rarity for an entire category.
Lastly, Armors now have a sub category that allows them to be filtered by armor type (Boots, Chests, Gloves..) on top of the amor category (Sorcerer, Bruiser..).
Items with Sarisel Affixes or Tributary Affixes will now each have specific markers, both on the ground, and in your stash/inventory.
- Aberrant Ghastra Morass
- Infested Elghion Marsh
Cult of Flesh:
- Failed Amalgam
- Flesh Conjuration
Cult of Fury:
- Blind Mourner
- Raging Mourner
- Screeching Mourner
Cult of Souls:
- Flesh Conjuration
- Fury Conjuration
- Soul Conjuration
- Toxic Conjuration
- Primordial Defence Ward
- Burning Swarmcrawler
- Burning Swarmtail
- Cave Swarmcrawler
- Cave Swarmtail
- Overground Swarmcrawler
- Overground Swarmtail
- Sea Swarmcrawler
- Sea Swarmtail
- Toxic Conjuration
- Toxic Pleuzoan
- Vesperal Pleuzoan
The following skills have received improvements in their animations:
- Aether Jump
- Anvil's Woe
- "Avenger" Autoturret
- Blood for Blood
- Bulwark of Dawn
- Consuming Embers
- Deathgazer’s Railgun
- Feeding Swarm
- Gunslinger's Brand
- Havoc Orb
- Infinity Blades
- Livor Mortis
- Phantom Blades
- Slayer's Flurry
- Sovereign Shout
- Stings of Krearion
- Talon Shot
- Tear of Etheliel
- Tracker's Reach
- Wailing Arrows
- Wings of Ishmir
- Winter's Grasp
- Legendary & Unique items are now marked on the minimap.
- Increased the maximum stack size for Gems and Crafting Reagents from 20 to 100.
- The latest difficulty level chosen in the Expeditions window is now the one selected by default when opening the UI.
- Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist will make her grand return on the mini-map.
- Fixed an issue causing a lag when cancelling the Aspect of Apocalypse.
- Fixed an issue where the Modifier “Loyalty of the Blades” would not reduce the time to get a new charge of “Phantom Blades”.
- Fixed an issue where the all resistance buff from ASM "Solar Animus" from the skill "Solarfall" was not displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue where killing the prey during a hunt in an endgame Expedition would also count the expedition as completed.
- Fixed an issue where the Sarisel specific monster “Untainted Shadowblade” could use its “Impale” skill on a player and teleport them out of bounds.
- Fixed a crash sometimes happening when using the search bar from the Gate of Fates in Simplified Chinese.
- Fixed a crash sometimes happening when deleting an Offline character.
- Fixed several T-pose issues sometimes happening when killing enemies.
- Fixed T-pose issues happening when friendly summons got grabbed by the “Devourers”.
- Fixed an issue where an error message would be displayed when trying to equip an item while being in Aspect of Apocalypse.
- Clarified the description of the “Reluctant Alliance” hunt modifier, it now correctly states that killing the best
- Clarified the tooltip of “Phantom Blades”, it now correctly states that it pierces all targets in its path by default.
- Clarified the tooltip of the Modifier “Gliding Friction” for “Phantom blades”, it now correctly states that the ailment chance of the skill will be reduced when using the Modifier.
- Fixed an issue where the Sunlight cone visual effect would be misplaced around the end chest of Untainted expeditions in the “Red Waste” area.
- Fixed an issue where the door from the Laughing Sea Gal’” would be displayed in low resolution even in high resolution settings.
- Fixed several issues where end tiles would be visible in some environments.
- Clarified the tooltip for the Gate of Fates node “Scabrous Balance”, it now mentions that the decoy explodes when it disappears rather than when it is destroyed.
- Clarified the tooltip for the Gate of Fates node “Intravenous Neural Cord”, it now mentions that the attack speed bonus buff gained through that node is not stackable.
- Clarified the tooltip for the Gate of Fates node “Covert Operative”, it now mentions the duration and cooldown of the passive dodge chance bonus gained after being hit.
- Fixed a softlock happening in a party of two, when one of the player left the game before the other player talked to Ilthain during the Chapter 1 quest “The Bane of the Storm”
- Fixed performance issues caused by the “Havoc Orb” modifier “Disintegrating Payload”’s cluster of smaller explosions.
- Fixed an issue where the Modifier “Aching Accuracy” would not increase the damage dealt by “Wailing Arrows”.
- Fixed an issue where using the “Stings of Krearion” Modifier “Explosive Barrage” would not remove the piercing projectiles.
- Fixed an issue causing yellow squares to be displayed on the ground when using “Wailing Arrows” with its Fire damage type modifier.
- Fixed an issue where the VFX of “Warpath” could sometimes be displayed behind the character.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Arctic Spear”’s explosions caused by the Modifier “Shattering Blasphemy” to deal Physical damage.
- Fixed an issue preventing the “Arctic Spear”’s explosions caused by the Modifier “Shattering Blasphemy” to be triggered when using the Elemental variants of the skill.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Bulwark of Dawn” modifier “Blade of Truth” to display two buffs when used with a damage type modifier.
- Fixed an issue causing flat Attack Speed to be displayed as a possible outcome in the Crafting UI.
- Fixed an issue where secondary areas from the “Primordial Catalyst” environment wouldn’t have a trade shrine at the end.
- Fixed an issue causing the character to be in T-pose when leaving an end game Expedition in Aspect of Apocalypse.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Aspect of Dawn” skill “Will of the Protector” to have no sound effect displayed when it was used.
- Fixed an issue causing the Fire Volleys from the Bloodtrail narrative mission Boss to deal Physical damage instead of Fire damage.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Anvil’s Woe”’s hammer to disappear too early when using the Modifier “The Will to Crush”.
- Fixed an issue causing the animation for “Tear of Etheliel” to loop and glitch when held for a long time by using the Modifier “Glass Firmament”.
- Fixed an issue where “Lambach Tentacles” could be seen lying on the ground before their spawn animations were triggered.
- Fixed an issue where picking the "Specialist Enemies have the Blood Ring Rain Boss Modifier" in end game Expeditions would instead give them the "Whirling Blades" modifier.
- Fixed several minimap issues happening in the end tile of End game Expeditions.
- Fixed an issue causing the pull-in SFX from “Anomaly” to be removed when using the Modifier “Dislocating Threads”.
- Fixed an issue where going out of a specific secondary area in the Wetlands area would softlock the character.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mine” attack from the Chapter 2 Boss would not be telegraphed in low settings.
- Fixed an issue where using “Talon Shot” with the Modifier “Calculated Strike” would prevent the bow visual effect to be displayed.
- Fixed fading issues on the Warbeast and Alpha’s death animations.
Created: 3 weeks, 6 days ago