This is the last patch before the Second Dawn(220.127.116.11) patch in July. Although we've fixed a few issues already, we will make a more substantial patch for Second Dawn, including some balancing improvements.
We know that you're also waiting for additional content in the game, our teams are already working on the first Chronicle which will bring more content and some exciting gameplay changes that will offer more options for various builds, it will be available a few months after Second Dawn.
But for the moment, here are the Patch Notes for 1.0.15!
Thank you for your support!
- Fixed an item duplication technique using the Jeweler window.
- Fixed an issue causing Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist weapon's VFX to be misplaced.
- Fixed a client crash happening when removing a reagent from the Dark Market inventory.
- Fixed a server disconnection happening when swapping items.
- Fixed an issue causing keybinding modifications to be saved when canceled.
- Fixed an issue causing players portraits to overlap.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player to drag and drop a reagent into the dark market project window while un-stacking it.
- Fixed an issue where typing some characters (XML tags) in the chat window could freeze the game.
- Fixed an issue causing part of chat messages to disappear after using commas.
- Fixed an issue leading players to be stuck on the flesh environment spine while using leap skills like Wings of Ishmir.
- Fixed an issue preventing quest monsters to be displayed as such on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue causing the UI focus to be lost (ex: forced to click in the inventory to be able to hover items).
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect Magic Find values to be displayed on players’ screens if they joined an existing expedition.
- Fixed an issue preventing the minimap icon of Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist to be displayed properly.
- Added the correct minimap icons to the Jeweler and the Archivist.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tormentor soul-swallow skill to aim players behind its back.
- Fixed an issue causing Neiddrerym to have a wrong orientation when casting its missile launch skill if the player was using Wings of Ishmir at the same time.
- Fixed an issue preventing Gunslinger's Brand "Augmented Ammunition" variant to convert damage into a random type if combined with the "Flak Handcannon" variant.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to be invincible after casting Juggernaut and Bleeding Edge on an Untainted Zealot.
- Fix an issue allowing to cast "Avenger" Autoturret with less rage than it should.
- Fixed an issue with Deathgazer Railgun "One Simple Shot" variant damage bonus computation.
- Endgame map consumables with a level override now hide the level offset selection buttons when used.
- Fixed the position of the Demon of Souls laser impact sound.
- Fixed an issue preventing some boss modifiers sounds to fade out correctly.
- Added new Republic Infantry Crossbow shoot sound.
- Added Boss-Modifier sounds.
- Boss-Modifier indicators now have a common sound which helps alert the player if they are standing in a damage-zone.
- Added a new spawn sound for Republic infantry.
- Added sounds for buffs and summoning minions skill of Chapter III’s named boss 'Nikolas'.
- Added group audio when there are many Wild Rats on screen. Extra scurry and squeaking happens depending on the number of rats encountered.
- Improved Rat attack sounds, now much more appropriate to their small size.
- Improved Republic Veteran skill sounds.
- Improved cutscene audio for some scenes in Chapter II.
- Improved loot item volume mix. Certain drops are now more easily heard.
- Improved Stormfall Endgame City GUI sound, now has more unique prompts, feedback, and notifications.
- Fixed Svriir Spitter Head-Explosion DOT damage sound, damage now causes an acid burn hiss sound.
- Fixed some broken generic DOT damage sounds.
- Fixed cutscene audio sync problems in Chapter II.
- Fixed Svriir Fire Alpha flames sound cutting out abruptly.
- Fixed missing Burn damage sound for Svriir Alpha arc attack when standing in the flames.
- Fixed missing Shotgun attack sound for Republic Elite Justicar.
- Dialogue now uses a dynamic mix system. This means when there is dialogue, it won't dim the rest of the game sounds as much. Sound balancing is more natural with this technique.
- Updated localization for all supported languages.
- Adding Hungarian localization! Many thanks to our Hungarian community translator @lostprophet.hu.
Created: 1 year ago