Here is another hotfix for Wrath of Sarisel Content Patch. We’re still working on some issues including some spells not working properly, and some other crash reports. Another hotfix is planned for the end of the week or early next week.
- Improved the Trading window to behave like the other inventories
- “Lure Untainteds” now costs the displayed price instead of costing twice that price.
- Fixed an issue breaking the navmesh generation in dungeons.
- Altars should not show a minimap icon if they’re not there anymore.
- Altars’ tooltip should now appear at the correct location on 1080p monitors.
- Cursed chest should not fly and be impossible to interact with anymore.
- The mouse scroll should not be unresponsive on the details section of the Sarisel Victory screen.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to Lure Untainteds with only 3 Area Modifiers.
- The Nemesis VFX for the Untainted Zealot has been improved to make it more visible.
- Attacking the Zealot when he’s invincible now displays an invulnerability text.
- Gunslinger’s Brand can now benefit from pierce effect and projectile speed.
- ‘Avenger’ Autoturret can now benefit from pierce effect and projectile speed.
- Bladestorm’s responsiveness with Voknafein’s Conviction has been improved.
- Zapstick Unique item now works properly.
- Genesis item (legacy and latest drop) now all work properly.
- Item comparison should now work properly when pressing shift.
- Sounds have been added for Area modifiers.
- German localization had been updated. Many thanks to CoTTo!
- Fixed several crashes.
- The issue with Russian localization preventing players to use the Active Skills Modifiers panel properly should now be fixed.
Created: 3 months, 2 weeks ago