We’re applying a very short but meaningful patch today to improve loading times, CPU usage, and memory allocation crash at launch.
Take note that the loading time improvement requires a short manipulation detailed just below.
- Fixed a memory issue that led the game to crash, close, or affect other applications at launch. If you performed the page file manipulation to make the game launch properly, you can now restore your initial parameters in Windows, it’s no longer required. Please refer to this topic in “Memory allocation errors” to reverse the manipulation done.
- Improved CPU usage for the game, please let us know if you see improvements or not.
- Improved loading times(up to 50% better with SSD): since this option presents some risks for the game stability, it is optional and you will have to activate it following these steps:
1) In your game Library, left-click on Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem and choose "Properties"
2) In the General tab, click on “Set Launch Options” and type “-PLL” in the field
3) Press “OK”, launch the game, enjoy fast loading times!
- The English files have been cleaned up from old keys now unused in the game. If you see any key missing(showing as @ui…), please let us know so we can fix this as soon as possible.
- Russian localization has been updated thanks to Andrey "@[email protected]$" Chertkov
Tsyganova Olesya Viktorovna and Evgeny "Autentist" Kuznetsov. There is still some work that needs to be done and we will continue to update the Russian localization in the next few weeks with micro patches.
- German localization has been updated thanks to CoTTo.
- The message asking you to reboot your game when you switch language has been restored in English for Russian and Simplified Chinese so it’s properly displayed. The English font didn’t allow these characters to show if the message was translated.
Created: 3 years, 3 months ago