Bugs Found Wolcen 1.0.0

I am a Kickstarter Backer who joined when the game was called Umbra... a**s

I Will update Thread as I find new ones. Any Developer who would like to respond would be appreciated. XD

Wolcen Bugs 1.0.0 as of 1/14/20

Inventory:

-Have to move mouse over item twice to show stats.

UI:

-When mousing over combat aliments the tool tip stay on screen does not disappear for a long while or until it fades and is cast again on player.

GamePlay:

Major*

-Targeting enemies with mouse is all over the place. Sometime placing mouse on direct body works. Other time I need to find a sweet spot above or below the model. Not very effective. Mostly happens on flying enemies.

-The fight with the assassin Alastor fight played out fine his animation did not play at all he was just standing upright floating around with hands out.

Replies: 3

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

Lambach fight p1- invisible mobs , not sure what triggers
Faith Leech- leeching passed 100% Force Shield resets shield to zero.

2 bugs I've come across:

1) Mouse can disappear in main menu. Only fix was to restart the game.
2) Act 1 boss can freeze in Phase 3 when in invulnerable state and forces you to quit to menu as it will not progress. It is already a difficult boss and this bug is annoying as it forces you to restart the whole encounter.

Lambach fight p2- Lambach backed off from the left side can't reach with melee attacks or spells, rendering the fight corridored to a small spot on right side. -Don't know what triggered it.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.