Regressions from pre bloodtrail 1.0.16 >current 1.1.0.9 : Livor Mortis HP&DMG..Char Exp/lvl..fate adjucatrix zeitgeist spawnrate etc.

I gave up playing my bloodtrail season1 char,

first I had to wait before I could play again,
needed to wait until you fixed some of the worst quest blocker / progression stopper I've ever seen..
running the campaign again in bloodtrails felt worse than in the original before.

so I went back to my classic character because the grind to max level is already awful as it is and I didn't want to do it all over again..

I tried playing my old lvl 82 full summoner again, which is now on the 'classic' realm,

but was horrified, really shocked when I found out that :

In bloodtrails 1.1.0.7 it takes once more LONGER again to max lvl than before in 1.0.16,
even though it was already freaking exhausting and took way too long before..

currently character level 82 @ EXP 275 104 001 of 1 357 715 200 to lvl 83 in patch 1.1.0.9
when it was
before clvl 82 @ EXP 275 104 001 of 817 244 200

are you kidding? even the values before were just ridiculous imho, now it's even worse than before..

At least BEFORE the big 1.1 bloodtrails patch, my Livor Mortis (with Thundercracking Punisher mod) could do 163 expeditions, even 187 ones,
although at MUCH SLOWER speed when compared to other builds.. and only with 2x feast of cankers (unique shoulder armors) and a bloodtrail belt..

NOW, it's even more IMPOSSIBLE to enjoy than before:

patch 1.0.16:
charlvl 82 / Livor Mortis lvl 90 it had:
~625 316 HP and with the Punisher mod that changes LM to a lightning dmg dealing ranged minion,
it was bearable up to some degree.. dmg wasn't that great either but at least you didn't have to recast em every second because they were quite durable.

now, bloodtrail 1.1.0.9 current:
charlvl 82 / Livor Mortis lvl 90 has:
only ~73344 !! HP which means they'll die on almost every first white mob you encounter in a 160 exped. and beyond..
I think with my double feast of cankers its even down to ~36k HP from ~625k before the last patches..

ALSO their dmg seems to be much LOWER than before, takes em forever to kill a white trash mob and you'll have to recast even for those simple foes..

(not sure if minion dmg is already based purely on weapon base dmg or whatever? and what is considered a 'good' weapon base dmg these days for a lvl 80+ expedition 160+ char ?) .. at least for minion HP it was bound to character lvl before, also not sure how it is now)

Do you really don't want players to reach max level eventually within an reasonable amount of time?
Do you hate minion builds maybe, because you neglect them so much?
Or do you have just no idea what you're doing to the game, or no idea how to do anything properly at all..

I put over 200 hours in just that one char & build alone.. i don't want to use one of the other few remaining OP builds simply because I just love minion builds regardless what hack&slash arpg (eg. PoE,D3,Last Epoch etc) .. and at least each of em had one if not more solid ones to offer..

Pure minion builds should also be end game viable, doesn't have to be fastest or even in Top Tier, but it shouldn't be soo much behind..

It's really a shame, one the one hand I still like your game and am eager to keep on trying and can't wait to max out lvl wise, also haven't even found all uniques=legendaries..

But in it's current state it sucks even more than before because
A) minions, eg. Livor Mortis are now weaker
B) it again takes even longer to reach max lvl cap 90

and I also forgot those ridiculous exorbitant high exchange rates @ stormfall buildings,
or the costs to reset attribute points & passives:

BEFORE: 41000 gold for all atributes, 2050 primordial affinity for all passives
NOW: ~452000 gold for attribs & 44550 affinity for a full passives reset..

argh.. I wonder why I even bothered to type all this down, most other players have already just uninstalled their copy of the game and moved on I guess..

It's not that Wolcen was released yesterday or that this was the first patch were you broke things or made imbalanced things even worse..

'Good' Job! :(

Sry for the lenghty post and the rant, I didn't meant to but I just had to say it once..

PLEASE, MAKE MINION BUILDS GREAT !! (AGAIN)
had to put that last one in brackets because they never really were^^ but now, do it, finally :)

Thank you.

Replies: 2

Created: 3 years, 2 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

..regarding fate adjucatrix zeitgeist which i forgot to mention: spawnrate was quite rare before already but ever since blood trail and beyond, especially in 1.1.0.9 I havent seen here even once, not a single time.. is her appearance level gatet somehow now, Bount to certain activities, or just ridiculously rare now?

Created: 3 years, 2 months ago

..i forgot to mention that at least regarding HP, all minions seem to broken since bloodtrail..

hunting swarm eg. is down to ~4k (yes, a 4 with 3 zeros, thats not a typo on my end)
..and thats on a maxed out lvl 90 skill and a lvl 82 character..

Created: 3 years, 1 month ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.