Toggle Original Post

10 months later and still doing it to me. 8350. 1070. 16BG RAM. I have never had this on any other software. I am amazed not fied after all this time, while they release new content. I had thought seeing updates would let me try again. Weird and sad, as I love the game play I manage between freezes.

Created: 3 years, 4 months ago

Possible fix! I was part of the FX 8350 C: drive goes to 100% freeze group. I first tried manually increasing page file size, as constant heavy transfer to and from drive might mean overuse of Virtual memory - auto had it at 3GB, I set to up to 64gb. No improvement but worth a try maybe.
What DID seem to fix it was moving the game from C: to another drive, to get it away from system stuff and page files. Steam allows you to do it internally rather than uninstall and reinstall, buried in Properties bit in steam.
When I have time I shall try moving page files to another drive to stop hammering C: on principle, and prob reduce size a bit.

Good Luck!

Created: 3 years, 4 months ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.