I came back to Wolcen after a year almost now to see how the game is but I noticed a new problem I did not encounter earlier on my older PC when I used to play.
I have a very good PC now and after a few mins of playing Wolcen, especially while actively killing monsters my PC will crash to blue screen. I have tried so many things in the past couple days but nothing seems to work.
- Updated drivers
- Increasing fan speed in bios (even though I cant stand the noise)
- All Win 10 updates installed,
- Un-installed Steam/Wolcen and re-installed
- Verified integrity of game files on Steam client
- Changed settings in-game in options.
> Ryzen 3700x
> Nvidia 3060ti
> Gigabyte B450 motherboard
> ROG 240 AiO liquid cooler
No idea what else to do. If anyone is even still reading these forums any help would be great, thanks.
Created: 1 year, 6 months ago
Category: Bugs & Issues