New Player and Grouping Etiquette

I may be the outlier here but feel this needs to be expressed to help you grow, build better gaming friendships and find appropriate groups for your skill level.

Many of the requests coming here are new players never having played, and once friended you automatically ask/expect a random person to Power Level you. You are hindering yourself by fast tracking your levels and not playing through the story line for several reasons. FIrstly, and most importantly you are missing the story and dialog that has been developed for you. Secondly, you are not allowing yourself to properly play and understand the mechanics of the game, allowing you to develop a understanding for your build and character. Additionally anyone who I have never played with, who immediately asks me to PL them without making any effort to play together, get to know me; I automatically delete from my friends list and am certain I am not alone here.

Do yourself a favor, at the very least play through the story line to the best of your ability. (I understand some of the bosses are difficult, and most of us are willing to assist you in moving to the next act when needed) Most importantly take the time to experience how the game develops and evolves as you level, and enjoy your game play. When you speak to people, establish some rapport and understanding of each others interest in the game; get to know that person, you will have a much better play experience and find it easier to get people to assist you when needed.

Best of Luck out there

Replies: 0

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Community

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.