Warning tejaw.2782 player rip me off!

He launch many trade, and canceled asking if it was bug. And after place a wrong item and accept quick.
Stole me a perfect bow...

Replies: 6

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Community

take care with that one, he already stole items to other players yesterday with the same method...

Tejaw.2782 is a SCAMM

We made a deal to buy his Trial Belt yesterday, then he didn't accept the trade (said was a bug) and when we made again he switched it for another belt.

I am stupid I didn't check second time. Now I warn the rest of you.

(I feel so bad...
3 days off work...
3 days i was farming
to be scammed.)

Lost 3.3m and O 'maley.

Tried to warn you.
Made Posts about him yesterday.
And also commented in his posts to save other ppl. I Also contact Wolcen team and made him a report but I don't think there is much they can do.

I feel you and I am sorry for you mate.
I am at work right now.
Cannot keep an eye on him 24/24 If he makes a new post to scam.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Seppuku if you can contact also wolcen team.
If we send many messages maybe sth can happen.

Also try to report his comment at post etc.Make it small so that the report will be accepted. 1-2lines.i believe they will read the rest from our comments.

I already did.
At least so we can save sm else from being stolen.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Thanx for your kind answer:) Of course i sent message to wolcen team at first time. This kind of player are very toxic. It can ruin ruin 100-200 or more hours of farm in a second. They just should be ban.
Just stole me a pure material bow with 397-628 and crit chance+ crit damage+material score affliction. Just my best drop/craft from 150 hours...

[deleted]

https://wolcengame.com/forum/community/trading/tejaw2782-still-wants-to-scam-people/

beware of him .... he still scam!

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.