Juggernaut is broken (300k damage on recast / lvl56)

Hi,
Just here to report a Broken skill issue. Juggernaut can deal damage on recast based on HP it has left. But the damage are insane. I'm playing a tank role so i have maxed the hp given by Juggernaut (something like 20k i think). When i cast Juggernaut and then recast when it has lost almost no hp, I get like 300K damage on almost any enemy, even boss. I'm currently lvl 56 and my build isn't focused on damage. I just assume it some kind of bug.

Best regards.

Replies: 4

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Feedback & Suggestions

We're going to look into it, thank you :)

While i'd hate to see it go, since my build revolves around it, it is insanely powerful.
I'm at 74 in mostly yellow gear that isn't really optimized for my build, and i'm critting up to 15 mill. With "That which time cannot heal" i can onehit bosses at 115 even with none crits. Saw another guy running around at level 80 doing 50+ mill crits.

Looking for a topic on this skill and I found this. At the moment I've only hit paragon 139. I use juggernaut as my main clear skill for most packs then spam attack to clean up mobs. It's BE. I usually round up 4-5 packs then Ishmir, tracker's reach, sovereign shout, trackers reach, Juggernaut twice and boom.

Bosses and tough enemies i leave it running for defense. I really like this skill the way it is. Having a defensive skill that can be used offensively is great. Please don't nerf its damage. :C

Hi,
I am experiencing the same thing where Juggernaut does a little to much damage when re-casted quickly. Most of the time when I use it as a shield and I don't get enough damage to let it break it just one-shots nearly all enemies around me. It easily crits for 13k where an attack move like Bleeding Edge only crits for 1k. I also asume it's a bug or a typo in the skills damage script. Making it huge damage with it cd is nice though and I hope it can still be used as an offensive tool with a nice burst after the fix.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.