Patch 1.0.12 monday ?

I hope this patch bring new content. All players played a lot until lvl 80-90and they dropped from playing they are waiting for new content (not skills and issues balance skill/stronger skill - we already reached max gameplay a skill won't make difference at this point. Be wise new skill / bug fixes (same being important) won't bring end players back. 3 weeks ago my friend list had more than 40 players online today if i log i find at max 2-3 players.

Hope this act 4 you are doing be a new major city with a lot of stuff to craft and with different mechanism from the other city. New crafts, new npcs, new expeditions profit, etc. We need end content.

Replies: 3

Created: 4 years ago

Category: Feedback & Suggestions

This wont happen in a long long time. I am not even sure if you joke or not.

this guy must be living under a rock.
Didnt you read or hear what the devs said?
first 4 months are for bug fixes balances and polishing of the game.
Dont expect new content until end of June

seriously face palm moment

Plus that's absolutely non-sense.

Release more endgame content but keep the game bugged and not stable? Dude, if you were one, you would probably be the worst game developper I ever heard about. It's, by common sense, better to fix the game and bugs BEFORE releasing content, cause if you do release content without fixing... Well, people who left will just come back for 2 hours and then leave again. But if you fix the game first, people will come back in 4 month, but at least they will stay.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.