327 Hours played in Wolcen since official release.

And I'm really starting to not enjoy the game after all, beating on bosses for 10-15 minutes at the end of an expedition because there isn't a single skill in the game that was designed for single target. The constant freezing seems like its going to be the norm, that is a massive problem any provider would get on right away and fix. Requiring a slew of trash mobs to be hauled over to the boss so one can clear an expedition is beyond stupid design, no force left click to move, I guess whoever designed this game, never actually played video games. I honestly gave this a good shot, and it just doesn't feel rewarding for a second after all the grind I have done so far. I will revisit this game in one year, hopefully it would have implemented things that are for all intents and purpose standard design features for any successful ARPG.

Replies: 1

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Feedback & Suggestions

actually u have for examle dmg for aliments stackings in bleeding edge which works really fine with single target, also +25% dmg node form passives, but i agree it can also be a gem like in diablo 3 which increase dmg after every hit, maybe it will help some skills to be useful

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.