After 1.0.7 patch still no QoL improvements

Hi, let me explain :
No improvements about :
- Drag & drop in general, for example when i want to gem an item, the game considers i want to swap the places between a gem and a weapon,
- When i want to sell an item i've to click sometimes several times until the game understands i want to sell an item
- The radius of looting is not enhanced,
- After i kill a mob or an elite, the name of an item for example "helm", disappears too quickly. I need to move my cursor to loot it. Need to have this kind of things always shown, so the loot should be more efficient and fluid.

Jeweler :
Gem section :
To get back an item, need to do a right click, then drag & drop it with a left click, all must be done with a left click.
Reroll sockets :
The method is worst :
To instantly put it in the square window, i need to do a right click, the drag and drop method must be done with a left click, until there no problem,
but to get it back :
if i want to take it back impossible to do it with a left click (drag & drop), need to do it with a right click
Or to retrieve the item, i've to close the window.

Loot in general :
It should be harmonized with the type of DPS we play :
If i play a melee DPS i should have an item of Bruiser or Heavy type, because the skills are based on rage.
If i play a ranged DPS : i should have an item of Rogue or Sorcerer, because the skills are based on wisdom.
I played a Mage, don't know about Ranged.
Why for example i can loot a sorcerer legendary item if i play a melee DPS ? It's frustrated, because if it was a bruiser or heavy item it could be a good fit. So this item is totally useless because i can't use it, or at least a rare with nice stats.
This item could help me to do harder expeditions and reach a character section cap like wisdom which helps my ailment chance on attack.

Resources :
Why if play a melee i do have the willpower ?
For example, principal skills of a melee are based on rage : Wings of Ishmir, Bleeding Edge (RIP), Juggernaut, Sovereign Shout, Bladestorm...
All cost Rage or Generate rage. so... Why my Willpower bar raised in fight ? There's no point to have this kind of resource active.
And if you understood me, ranged DPS should have the willpower as resource.

If i take for example a game like... Diablo 3, all classes have different resources :
Barbarian : Fury
Demon Hunter : Hatred & Discipline,
Monk : Spirit,
Witch Doctor : Mana,
Wizard : Arcane Power.
All the classes (i admit DH has 2 resources, but who nowadays plays DH ? Kappa) have 1 resource.
Isn't it more easy and efficient ?

So that was everything i would share with you.

Replies: 2

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Feedback & Suggestions

Someone had a bit too much kool aid. First of all, this is a classless game and different resources wouldn't make any sense at all. Hybrids may need both resources and even someone with a one handed melee weapon and a shield may need willpower with a certain unique shield. Why does it bother you anyway? It's just there whether you use it or not.

Loot: yet again... this is a classless game. You can play a mage in heavy armor with a pistol and a catalyst if that's what you want. Dropping mage armor and staves/catalysts would make these things impossible unless through trading. How should the game know what you want to end up with anyway?!

[deleted]

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.