First I apologize because this is probably a common thread topic but there doesn't appear to be a search function on this forum and the only information I could find through search engines was more than a year old.
Please consider bumping controller support up in priority. I know that this was promised during the kickstarter "6 months after launch" and it keeps getting pushed back. I only hope the idea hasn't been abandoned entirely.
All the positives you can get out of controller support:
- Makes your game more accessible to the disabled
- Makes your game easier to port to consoles
- Makes your game far easier to stream (xbox, steamlink, etc)
- Makes your game more accessible for "media" PC gamers (those that use a computer with a home entertainment setup from a couch instead of desk)
- clears a promise you made prior to launch
- Brings you on par with other modern ARPG's that have native controller support like Grim dawn, Torchlight 3, allegedly Diablo 4, allegedly Dialbo 2 resurrected, Diablo 3 for console
Created: 1 month, 1 week ago
Category: Feedback & Suggestions