The above link is my guide on my latest build using Deathgazer. I have others but this is by far my favorite and most damaging one to date. If you are interested please check out the vid or if you just want a chance to win a Trial belt check it out.
Pro's and Cons to build
Pro - Crit guaranteed almost everytime you cast deathgazer without having to invest in Crit Chance
- No need to stack cooldown on armor as skill has no cooldown
- No need for stacking of Transfer between willpower and rage, having some is nice but not needed.
- All points go into Toughness as Gates of Fate will provide immense power to deathgazer.
- Build is very versatile and easy to complete as soon as level 60
- Crit hit for very high damage in the millions.
- Eventually once your gear is better and damage output for deathgazer reaches 9ok plus you will be able to one shot or rather one skillcast kill
Con - you can get interrupted when casting deathgazer as it takes a little time to charge and leaves you a bit vulnerable.
Hope you enjoy the build as well as the giveaway.
Created: 3 months, 1 week ago