Two-Hand Siegebreaker (1.07 Blades Edge pure melee build)

https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/y8x3Ay-two-hand-siege-breaker

Hello everyone. Figured I'd share what I've been using since pre 1.05. I purposefully avoided Ailments and long-spinning BE, as I saw the nerfs coming. Hopefully some others will enjoy this build as well.

General Use
Playing it is quite simple. Try to stay in Probing stance. You will use pre-cast Blood for blood, then use Wings of Ishmir to enter battle and get damage boosts, shout for buffs/defenses. From there you just spam BE and shield when available. Shield can be double-tapped for very large burst damage. To avoid swapping stances, and avoid collision, use Wings to move around the battle field, as it's modded to use stamina with no Cooldown. (Optional:) You can also use Bladestorm to preserve Vessel stacks and move around small packs more quickly, but this is generally not necessary.

Current Testing
Currently I am level 71 running 106+ expeditions with ease. I have roughly 72-75% resistances (with Vessel at 10 points), and 90-100% block. The idea of the build was to be as consistent as possible and not require so much dodging around, being that heavy 'melee' build I wanted.

Tip for Low levels:
Shoot for Gods Amongst Men, Furious Appetite/Frenzied Blows, and Disallowing Vessel as a first priority and branch from there. Shoot for the stats within the build as early as you can.

Hope it helps someone, enjoy!

Replies: 5

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Gameplay

Build looks cool, whats your stat priority distribution per level?

Can you upload video with your gear and gameplay? And stats priority( all toughnes or 50/50 toughnes-ferocity)

I can work at a video. I likely won't narrate too much, but just so you can see how it plays.

As for stat distribution, its roughly 70% Ferocity, 30% Toughness. Admittedly I would play it by ear as I leveled though, and would focus more on Toughness as I felt like my defenses slagged behind, but this split is what ended up feeling good (at 71).

Still climbing, did 120, still not a big issue. Small change, instead of Bladestorm for mobility, I've decided to start using an increased movement Warpath, which significantly reduces clear times, and still maintains Vessel stacks.

Great build. I was able to salvage my BE build and gear. Working great at level 67.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.