Wolcen V1.0.4 | NEW Mage Poison Updated Build Guide (Endgame Mode) Level 72

Hey all,

Hope you are having a great time with Wolcen.

Here is my latest guide!

https://youtu.be/wRGmmEBLvgE

Its doing quite well damage - any ideas to make it better?

The Best Regards,
Marty

Replies: 2

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Gameplay

I can barely hear what you're saying + high sound effects in game while you talk is a really bad combination. Had to blast my speakers to max and that didn't help too much.

Anyways, I got excited when I read mage poison build and figured we'd see a total pure caster build with a staff or something but all the hype right now seems to be Bleed Edge skill :( Or melee weapons in general.
Don't get me wrong, your build seems quite powerful but the hybrid play style is not fun for me. I hate using an axe or sword to cast spells but rely on an OP melee ability to do a lot of damage.

Also, regarding Primordial Insight passive, I believe that is bugged but I don't know how to confirm this for sure. I submitted a bug report because a couple other people have said the same thing.
I was making a high crit ailment build a couple days ago and I found some high health mobs, attacked them for a couple seconds to get a few ailment stacks (with 50% crit chance) and turned on/off dmg #'s in the menu. I did this for both crit and non-crit dmg. I could see the yellow crit #'s when initially casting my spells but when I stopped (with having reg dmg turned off) I saw no more dmg numbers at all, despite having show crit enabled. So it looked like the mobs were dying to invisible dmg randomly.
I'm not sure if there is a better way testing this passive and ailment crit dmg in general.

I have a pure caster poison build I'm working on, perhaps I'll share once my toon is a higher level.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.