1.0.4.0 known issues

Hello everyone,

Here is a list of some known critical issues we’re already working on:

• Players can sometimes lose items in their personal chest.
  • Players can lose dyes and appearances previously unlocked.
  • Some players still can’t enter the Monolith during Fury’s Ascent quest.
  • Some Offline characters don’t appear on the character selection screen.
  • Act I Boss can sometimes become invulnerable.
  • Act III Boss can sometimes freeze.
  • Unwanted behaviors from stackable items, trading, productivity, and magic find in specific situations.
  • Players can have their quest progression locked if they join a friend who is further in the progression.
  • Players' animations can be desynchronized in Multiplayer.
  • Fixing multiple passive skill nodes issues (Attrition Strategist, Static Transferral, Safe from Afar, Intravenous Neural Cord, Eagerness, Mass evasion, High Evasion, Sparking Dart, Blessed Silver, Captured Velocity, Academic Fieldwork, Primordial Insights, Faith Leach, Plague Bringer, Virtuose Stance…).
  • Summoners need some love and they will have some.
  • Uniques can be altered.
  • Helmet and Boots can have 2 sockets at certain item levels.
  • The Block Efficiency cannot be rolled on shields after level 90.
  • Some skills (ex: Bleeding Edge, Winter’s Grasp, Bulwark of Dawn, Flight of Gaavanir…) deal much more damage than they should with some modifiers or don’t function the way they should.
  • Genesis unique item can malfunction and lead the game to freeze
  • Black screen issue
  • Crash reports.

This is a non-exhaustive list of critical issues that we’re currently working on for Patch 1.0.5.0 and Patch 1.0.6.0.
We are aware of many other issues that need fixing and we’re also working on them. If any other critical issue is raised, we'll start working on it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.

Replies: 219

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Announcements

here n other know issue, that hurts madoushis like me alot, the note "Faith Leech " located in the warlock tree ( instead of leeching live, leeching energyshields with spelldmg) is not working, if u have full energyshield and u start leech it delet ur whole energyshield and start leech from 1. as long as this isnt fixed energyshield loses half its potential and trust me i know, because my mage has 110k energyshield and its pretty bad if u get hit by a monster on lvl 120+ and u have 5k live and 0 k energyshield from 110k, u just instantly die. i know exactly that its this note that is broken, because if i unlearn only this note, everything works fine without leeching

FIX FAITH LEECH I ONLY PLAY MAGE ITS VIABLE ALREADY UNLIKE ALL THE STREAMER SAY, FIX FAITH LEECH

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Crash issue our black screen issue ?? !

Any release date for this yet

Thanks for the headsup but don't put incomplete lists with "..." let us know what you know is not working properly so we don't send you 2000 bug posts

and friends list fix??

Dont forget us plebs, who cant play anymore because we log into a black screen on all our characters. Sound is there, i hear myself using potions/dodge rolling, but screen is black with no ui. Also for new online characters.

THIS IS A SERVER SIDE ISSUE (happens after failed joining into a crashed host)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wolcen/comments/f7q767/dark_market_bug_back_after_1004/

Thanks lads, good to see your on top of things

any news on the vsynce bug ??? vsync on im getting 80-90% gpu usage at the start menu, vsync off set fps to 60 i get 60-70% gpu usage. somethinsg not right with vsync.

[deleted]

Investigate and fix intermittent disconnections of the Asian server again. I am disconnected once every 30 minutes.

Thank you for your hard work , i hope that the updates and hotfixes become more often ( too bad your partner allows you 1 hotfix / week ), i really wish that the game finds success ! it just needs time like wine.

Can you fix selling items? I spend too much time clicking one items so it can sold finally. how hard can it be? we ware patient but dudes comeone

Good job Wolcen devs, you are doing great! The start was not perfect but we can all see your hard work now!
(And Iam not even trolling.)

[deleted]

Crash issue our black screen issue ?? !

HOHO Original Comment

Need a new PC for that I do not experience this.

Can you fix selling items? I spend too much time clicking one items so it can sold finally. how hard can it be? we ware patient but dudes comeone

Sou11ess Original Comment

This please

Critical issues:
- If a player leaves an expedition with another player dead, the expedition cannot be completed
- Bulwark of Dawn causes desync issues between the party leader and other players using movement skills such as Flight and Light-Bringer
- Servers can't handle the damage being done
- No warnings are given if a player cancels an item upgrade in the Dark Market telling them all materials and gold will be LOST

There has still been no announcement on "sanctions" - there should be ZERO. Here is why...thousands of people PAID to play this game and they are basically beta testing it for you and helping you find the many problems still in the game. Work towards seasons, make this first season a free for all, and in the second season all issues will be taken care of and everyone can start fresh...this is the best solution at this point.

How about the Rare Merchant Vendor Mini map/map icon not showing up 3/4 of the time, her spawning inside the terrain? Doorways to "Basement" areas also spawning inside the terrain so you cant access them. Monsters spawning outside the map...

Can you also look into or give information about Bladestorm why attack speed doesn't effect the tick of Bladestorm?
while the effect of shrines on the map on increasing attack speed works with Bladestorm.

Thanks for the work!

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.