1.0.10.0 known issues

Community translation: Deutsch - Русский

Hello everyone,

Here is an updated list of the known issues we’re currently working on:

• Client Crash reports.
  • Server Crash reports.
  • Chapter II Boss can fully heal during the fight.
  • Friend List activity needs to be enabled again.
  • Friend List code needs to be optimized.
  • Reagents can disappear when using “Increase reagent rarity” in the Dark Market.
  • Sarisel run rewards sometimes spawn with no Sarisel affix.
  • Stormfall in Chapter II doesn’t have the correct Time of Day when loading the game for the first time.
  • Hunting Swarm: Lethal Effort modifier does not reduce health for summons.
  • Feeding Swarm: Splintering Hands modifier does not work.
  • The game can crash during the Inner Sanctum event.
  • Gernese can appear in T-pose at the end of the game.
  • Sometimes there is no portal to go back to town after the first level boss is killed during an Expedition.
  • Archion’s Teachings doesn’t work when shift+attacking with a staff weapon.
  • Pugilist Momentum doesn’t work when shift+attacking with a staff weapon.
  • A crash can occur when quickly transferring gems from the inventory to the chest.
  • Character animation looping issue while playing Solarfall.
  • Player can be disconnected from the server when fighting the demon of souls.
  • Elemental damage affix is not properly generated after a certain item level.
  • Infinity Blades: "Records Printed In Matter" modifier does not deal AOE damage around the player.

As told in the Patch 1.0.10.0 news, we continue to work on patches while remaining under confinement.

Thank you for your support and take care!

Replies: 14

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

Thank you for your hard work. Keep it up with fixing bugs and other important stuff. Especially server disconnects are annonying. Your fan & player :)

what about characters unable to connect to game ?

What about skill button clicks not registering? I can see them depress (and sometimes they even go into CD), but they didn't happen.

Oh, and I was wondering about the Infinity Blades 360 degree attack! :)

> Hunting Swarm: Lethal Effort modifier does not reduce health for summons.
> Feeding Swarm: Splintering Hands modifier does not work.

Any chance to get real information about all the modifiers in the summons skills? We have absolutely no idea how much health, damage, speed, it adds or reduces.

We also have no idea how much health they actually have (because the amount of health displayed doesn't change when you pick a "health enhance" modifier), and we don't have any clue about the damage either.

Thanks for your work.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

You may not realize how important your constant work and updating of the game, as you provide entertainment and fun to those who are practicing social distancing. I may speak for those that also realize this, I give my thanks to you all, devs. I tip my hat to you and the team.

And nothing about the still OP Bosses, nothing about the piss poor drop rate on Reagents and the even worse drop rate on Legendary versions, nothing about the poor return on Primordial missions, but hey we can do something about a T pose who the f**k cares

Please add "getting stuck in terrain after pulled by a Boss Monster"
It happens two times within 30 min to me. Nothing helps to get unstuck. I have to quit and restart.

Charming.

Hello.
Still hanging on blackscreen and being unable to play online since day 1...

https://wolcengame.com/forum/bugs-issues/technical-connection-issues/fix-blackscreen-in-loading-screen-after-starting-an-online-game/

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

i just have a simple change in mind, can you add dyes for shields? the colors dont really suit the whole armor theme since no dyes can be applied...

What about Unique drop rates and Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist? Make her spawn more often and make her finally visible on the map - and implement a working RNG because she seems to always have just the same 5 crappy Uniques.

I found her once since Patch 1.0.10.0 (about 10 hours ingame) and she had Regicide Mark III to offer for the 50th time.

Belt prices for real money go skyrocketing in your forums as nearly no-one ever finds this belt and a few guys using all the item dupe bugs to generate tons of them for selling...

And nothing about the still OP Bosses, nothing about the piss poor drop rate on Reagents and the even worse drop rate on Legendary versions, nothing about the poor return on Primordial missions, but hey we can do something about a T pose who the f**k cares

Genadine Original Comment

Bosses are supposed to be hard, that's the idea of a challenging game. It needs to be challenging to avoid a power creep and turn into continuous buffing of items to climb infinitely higher. I admit, I was totally annoyed at some boss fights (not including bugs), though it's still better than walking up to one and knowing you'll kill it first go every time

What about Unique drop rates and Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist? Make her spawn more often and make her finally visible on the map - and implement a working RNG because she seems to always have just the same 5 crappy Uniques.

I found her once since Patch 1.0.10.0 (about 10 hours ingame) and she had Regicide Mark III to offer for the 50th time.

Belt prices for real money go skyrocketing in your forums as nearly no-one ever finds this belt and a few guys using all the item dupe bugs to generate tons of them for selling...

impulse101 Original Comment

Would make it too easy to find the item in my opinion. One thing I agree with is visibility. I've had her spawn inbetween two walls (no way to get to her, though it showed on the map in thin air), which is annoying. Though buffing the spawnrate or rare percentage just because it's hard to find one of the most overpowered items in the game seems counter productive to me (yes, I've tried for a long time to get the belt with no success, and I'd really like it too). Coming from a Diablo 1 player trying to farm the royal circlet and various items, we all know an RPG (or ARPG as it's known now) is basically a grinding type game. I'm in the same boat as you, except I always get Edgie, so I feel your pain, just my opinion, I don't agree this is the solution, perhaps a small buff on chance for certain items, though they still need to be hard to find. More balancing will come when the game is more mature and a min-maxing certain item combinations becomes more popular though, so they can't just buff certain item chances in these early days

Halloo! I play in offline mode. Much love! Please also address these comments when you have the time, resources and priority ^_^

Bugs:
- Arms Master "Cessation" node not adding 50% damage on 4th basic attack when using sword and board. Tested with 1 handed mace, also not working
- Pressing "left shift" periodically brings up the Steam "alt-tab" overlay in game, pretty shit during fights xD also reproducable 100% by "alt-tabbing" out of game, returning to game and then just pressing "left shift"
- Inventory window not being given priority when opened, Need to click it once first
- I cannot tell exactly what triggers this, but I notice many instances of my inputs not registering during combat. Perhaps similar to the inventory window needing to be clicked once before it will register any interactions, the game feels like it does this with attacks, skills, potion use and dodges periodically. Got me killed a lot when I tried a glass cannon build, incredibly frustrating
- Valeria stands in the acid pool that the Vriir Spitters (actual name?) create on death for as long as it exists, I've read on the forums a player reporting that this happens with summons as well
- At lvl 34 character, got up to Experimentation Room waypoint then quit. Logged in today and went back to Cordanon's Outskirts waypoint and there are 3 models of my character in T pose in the fighting area at the bottom of the stairs

Quality of Life and Requests:
- If an ally is in the way when you try to click an enemy, your attack action is not registered. Please change this
- In the Experimentation Room, after the conversation with the Lambach, can you let the writhing Heimlock clone be targetable? I want to end his pain xD
- Can Wings of Ishmir be coded to allow jumping across impassable terrain to available platforms? Diablo barbarian leap reference
- Can there be an added buff icon for the number of attacks accumulated for "Cessation" node? So that I can see how long I have to hit another enemy to continue progression, and so that I can time my crit attacks better during fights if I lose count during close, low health situations and would like to rely on the added lifesteal from the crit instead of backing out of the fight xD

Personally, I will be able to happily play and recommend this game for years if the mechanical, input non-registering issues are fixed :)
Cheers guys! Keep up the good work!

Specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
Installed RAM: 16GB
Device ID: 336D181B-E21F-45F7-BAAA-0133A572D881
Product ID: 00326-30000-00001-AA490
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Version: 1909
OS build: 18363.720

Created: 4 years ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.