5000 primordial affinity gone

So, I made it through all the bugs and workarounds to get passed act 3 and into end game. I have now found that that expeditions are bugged, which is well documented in the forums, and I can only run mandates, which is getting old. What I have not seen anyone say is that if you start a project, in this case the Enneract Laboratory, and decide to cancel said project you lose all that you invested into it. Yes, that means all of your gold and primordial affinity are LOST...no refund...nothing. Gold is easily attained, but primordial affinity is not. So, how do I get that primordial affinity back?

Replies: 3

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

Not a bug. Read the instructions (click the question mark in the top right hand corner of the screen).

I have read them and fully understand how projects work. What I'm saying is that if you start a project and decide to cancel it, you lose the gold and affinity. You don't get it back when you cancel the project.

I have read them and fully understand how projects work. What I'm saying is that if you start a project and decide to cancel it, you lose the gold and affinity. You don't get it back when you cancel the project.

Richisimus Original Comment

Again, that is not a bug. It is mentioned that you lose all the resources you paid when you started the project if you then cancel it. Since it is working as described, how it is a bug? Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it a bug.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.