Patch 1.08 - someone form Wolcen plz read this

this is few things that should be fixed as priority in next patch
That is of course not all , because atm there is a million things that should be fixed but plz listen and include this :

1) Solarfall cause game crashes ,, it is confirmed from many players - fix that and fix crashes and disconnections in general
2) Double and triple knockbacks ,, that is beyond retarded .. after a knockback when you pushed 30m back with no one ever near you should not be second or third knockback coming from nothing .. if double knockback is a feature and not a bug you have more serious problems than I can imagine ...
there is way too much knockbacking in general in the game , at least fix that double triple issue
3) Regeneration on bosses must be fixed somehow ... FIRST - must be prevented to bosses to get some combination of abilities ( regeneration + healing minions etc. ) this is not fun or challenge it is plain wrong stupid and impossible ... SECOND regeneration on boss in general must be limited in some way .. it is fine if he regenerate some portion , some time ... for example once you get him to lets say 75% he should be prevented to ever go back to full health . He should be limited to 80% .. when you get him to 50% he could heal back to 60% .. something like that . How that works now is beyond anything I ever saw anywhere
4) Do something about right mouse click on items .. this is really annoying .. and non existing "quality of life" in item and NPC interactions in general
5) fix the skills that trigger cooldowns but not skill itself ... in general fix button pushing issues - sometimes things react after you push button sometimes not
6) prevent elite and elders that are objective for missions to spawn outside of play area
7) prevent issue that Soul demon can cage and teleport player in the rock or outside of map .. and bug that cause players to end outside map in general
8) fix the nodes in passive tree that don't work as they should
9) control your urge to nerf things and make "balance" until you resolve this and more MAJOR problems ... your "balancing" things and nerfing will only cause more problems .. After bug and issues are under some control , then do nerfing and balancing , but with some testing first plz

---- If you think there is more priority issues Plz include in reply .. I didn't put on the list bugs in "story mode" because I'm not playing that anymore so have no idea what is going on there ----

Replies: 13

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

Perfect mate, I hope they see and take note of your list it is spot on. Loving the game, hating to death some of these bugs.

Yes, some bosses are ridiculously easy and some are nearly impossible, one of the most annoying boss is the knight with golden aura or sort of...

A good start, you enumerate most of the problem that we face in endgame ;)
I just want to add something about bosses, often (to not say always) hitboxes that appear on the ground never match with the position of the player. Especially with that punisher robot giant fuckin thing. He sends electric orbs everywhere but not one is at the right place, the true one are "invisible". It ends to get oneshoted from nowhere and that's fuckin frustrating when the boss has " Tough and Regeneration " in 170+ (battle last at least 25 minutes when bugs do not occur)
It happens with Devourer boss as well he sends his mist in front of him (fan shape) but you get hit whereas you are in his back.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Expecially the last sentence, totally agree: nerfs and buffs should be of secondary importance right now.

Good job guys. god i want this game fixed.

10) Elemental Damage modifier has been readded to loot table for all armor pieces, not just Occult and Material

That's what I want to see in addition to all of those already listed.

good list..if you could sneak in the peoples gold just dissappering / killing of all in-game trade for gold / because it dissapperes ...

1.08 is just up

And I'm happy to see that most of the things mentioned here is on the patch list as FIXED ...
Also no nerfing and "balancing" is mentioned in patch list , so I'm pretty happy if everything they put in patch work in practice :-)

I go check right away

Thank you

https://steamcommunity.com/games/424370/announcements

looks like they fixed the gold bug as well

https://steamcommunity.com/games/424370/announcements

looks like they fixed the gold bug as well

NordicFury Original Comment

yeah .... I never had lot of gold so I never experience that problem , but I could imagine frustration when someone gold disappear for no reason ...

anyway .. I just played expeditions 166-168
-- got 3 reasonable bosses , no regeneration ( one healed some HP back at one point , but not significant ) .. its just 3 but look promising

--right mouse button look fixed finally

--double knockback is still here , but ok , I guess we can live with that atm

--about bugs , nodes etc. - too early to tell .. i didn't had any major bug or disconnection but like I sad .. it was just 3 map exp

-- what I don't like - I got a unique vendor and now he got only one unique to offer

overall ... at least 2 major things : bosses and right click look fixed

---- to be continued ----

Jesus ffs LEARN TO USE ENTER to create new lines instead of writing 1 stupid big wall of text

This is what it should look like in the OP (atleast below it's readable even tho the grammar is that of a child)

this is few things that should be fixed as priority in next patch
That is of course not all , because atm there is a million things that should be fixed but plz listen and include this :

1) Solarfall cause game crashes ,, it is confirmed from many players - fix that and fix crashes and disconnections in general

2) Double and triple knockbacks ,that is beyond retarded. After a knockback when you pushed 30m back with no one ever near you should not be second or third knockback coming from nothing .. if double knockback is a feature and not a bug you have more serious problems than I can imagine ...
there is way too much knockbacking in general in the game , at least fix that double triple issue

3) Regeneration on bosses must be fixed somehow ... FIRST - must be prevented to bosses to get some combination of abilities ( regeneration + healing minions etc. ) this is not fun or challenge it is plain wrong stupid and impossible ... SECOND regeneration on boss in general must be limited in some way .. it is fine if he regenerate some portion , some time ... for example once you get him to lets say 75% he should be prevented to ever go back to full health . He should be limited to 80% .. when you get him to 50% he could heal back to 60% .. something like that . How that works now is beyond anything I ever saw anywhere

4) Do something about right mouse click on items .. this is really annoying .. and non existing "quality of life" in item and NPC interactions in general

5) fix the skills that trigger cooldowns but not skill itself ... in general fix button pushing issues - sometimes things react after you push button sometimes not

6) prevent elite and elders that are objective for missions to spawn outside of play area

7) prevent issue that Soul demon can cage and teleport player in the rock or outside of map .. and bug that cause players to end outside map in general

8) fix the nodes in passive tree that don't work as they should

9) control your urge to nerf things and make "balance" until you resolve this and more MAJOR problems ... your "balancing" things and nerfing will only cause more problems .. After bug and issues are under some control , then do nerfing and balancing , but with some testing first plz

---- If you think there is more priority issues Plz include in reply .. I didn't put on the list bugs in "story mode" because I'm not playing that anymore so have no idea what is going on there ----

After 1.0.0.8, still crashed at a moment in all expeditions and still unplayable in group. 3 times expedition 166 attempt yesterday evening, 2 times game crashed and 1 time falling undermap during combat desync (see pciture below, and yes, this character name is ridiculous, long story...)
https://ibb.co/cvvxsyd
A this moment, I was in fact in down state or even dead already (as my team mate told me). He also told me he saw me dead while we were still above the ground surrounded by mobs, whereas I still saw damages and I was able to cast spells ...

Really this last patch only fixed minor things... At least, bosses are less frustating for majority of them as they all had tough + regen + 3 resistances

Also havoc orb, they fixed modifier to be working, but not really working.
It states fire rocket in 'quick' succession but instead it fires multiple rockets 7 times for 2 seconds and only 2 of 7 hits.
In addition, cannot move (dodge or aether jump) for those two seconds. It was working fine and they somehow misunderstood fixing as messing up. If they want it this way, at least let us move so we can dodge boss attack instead of standing for 2 seconds.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.