GPU 100% usage

Anyone else having their gpu run at 100% while game runs. Game is playable but damn is my gpu cranking to keep cool.

Replies: 7

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

100% GPU at 80c

Yes sir, my GPU running at 100% at 68c as well. But that's not what's preventing me from playing, the real problem I'm facing is the 100% disk usage and 60 second hang times every 3-5 mins or so. If I continue to play while disk utilization is at 100% I will get booted from the server after the hang time ends.

Yes sir, my GPU running at 100% at 68c as well. But that's not what's preventing me from playing, the real problem I'm facing is the 100% disk usage and 60 second hang times every 3-5 mins or so. If I continue to play while disk utilization is at 100% I will get booted from the server after the hang time ends.

RaiKor Original Comment

AMD CPU?

I've seen a few complaints with 2700X with random freezes.

AMD CPU?

I've seen a few complaints with 2700X with random freezes.

DV8XIII Original Comment

Really? damn that sucks. but yes, its AMD - For me game is stable while alt-tabbed but as soon as I start playing disk utilization jumps to 100% and if I continue it will force log me off the server, but will not crash the game. Offline mode will still have hang time, but I can resume gameplay after it ends.

CPU: AMD FX(TM)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.3GHz
GFX Card: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series (Memory: 4071 MB)

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah,it is unfortunate we can't tune the cfg, which could fix some issues for people I am sure.

Have had the same issue but my freezes went from every 10 minutes to every 15-30 last night. Nothing fixes or changes it, i dove into the old forums last night to search and found out that this has been a known problem for as long as two years now. I understand bugs, even persistent ones, but if theres literally zero feedback from someone that matters or some kind of aknowledgement, ill be getting a refund. this is game breaking.

It being an AMD issue isnt a good enough response for a studio charging $40 for a game.

A lot of the issues in this game are cryengine problems that have existed for almost a decade.

Black screen is one of them.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.