LF people who play wolcen regularly

Level 72, have multiple builds ready to use so can adjust according to what you like, am able to solo 165s max so far and can do 187s with multiple people.

In game tag - jamie.2793

Replies: 3

Created: 3 years, 10 months ago

Category: Community

I am constantly play but I'm lvl multiple char together with no hurry and I'm only lvl 50ish atm with all 6 (I started 3 weeks ago and I do work and have family as well, so mainly playing in the evening or weekend).

So it will take a while for me to reach your level, hopefully you'll get better luck with someone else.

I suggest you (if you're not doing yet) to join the discord channel of the game, it is much more active then the forum and you have better chance to find people.

Good luck

(Edited 3 years, 10 months ago)

Created: 3 years, 10 months ago

stamaroc.4041 I am 59 lvl warrior...if anyone wants to party me!!!! Eu Frankfurt server!!! TY!!!!

Created: 3 years, 9 months ago

I am constantly play but I'm lvl multiple char together with no hurry and I'm only lvl 50ish atm with all 6 (I started 3 weeks ago and I do work and have family as well, so mainly playing in the evening or weekend).

So it will take a while for me to reach your level, hopefully you'll get better luck with someone else.

I suggest you (if you're not doing yet) to join the discord channel of the game, it is much more active then the forum and you have better chance to find people.

Good luck

Darkwave76 Original Comment

If wanna party me stamaroc.4041

Created: 3 years, 9 months ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.