Can't wait for the next patch to drop!

I enjoy this game a lot and can't wait to see what will be in the next update!
I check 5 times a day hoping to see new patch notes! Anyone else feels this way?

The act 3 boss fight has been fixed in update 1.0.6.0, that was the issue i was the most looking forward to seeing being solved so i was glad and excited to build other characters. Whatever some may say, the nerfs were also justified and done right. Now, i'm just impatient to see the game get better and better!

Keep it up devs, don't mind the exaggerated complains, this game is great already!

Replies: 11

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Community

clueless are you?

patch is only once a week, and last 2 weeks its been always on wensday/thursdays.

So better finish that camoaign of your and start doing high expeditions and start sharing the experiences we all face.

clueless are you?

patch is only once a week, and last 2 weeks its been always on wensday/thursdays.

So better finish that camoaign of your and start doing high expeditions and start sharing the experiences we all face.

Asgardian Original Comment

Clueless am I ! (and happy) :)

"Anyone else feels this way?" - Yes me too! :)

Every patch that rolls around, they fix 1 thing and break 2.......Eventually, nobody will be able to play.

Every patch that rolls around, they fix 1 thing and break 2.......Eventually, nobody will be able to play.

Martimus Prime Original Comment

From my offline perspective, it just seems to get better... :)

Are you confident there is going to be a patch? I havent seen any announcement anywhere are I looked quite thoroughly, heh

There is no next patch not until 4 months later because they want to fix everything in one go i think by then the game would be dead.

There is no next patch not until 4 months later because they want to fix everything in one go i think by then the game would be dead.

cab899 Original Comment

ye if they dont fix these 2 bosses: demon of souls and aurora knight there is no point in playing.

Looking forward to march 13, so i can play a real Barb in D3 once more.

Melee skill in wolcen kinda sux, i feel more like a mage with bleeding edge then a barb

cab899 Original Comment

Thats not true !
They said there will be 4 months of weekly bugfixing patches before they bring new content.

They never said it will take 4 months without patches and then they will fix everything in 1 patch....

Thats not true !
They said there will be 4 months of weekly bugfixing patches before they bring new content.

They never said it will take 4 months without patches and then they will fix everything in 1 patch....

lordad8585 Original Comment

I thought it was 4 months of bug fixing, then they can start developing new content,
Also, 4 months seem awfully long to fix game breaking bugs in a released game.
Every day I become more frustrated by the issues. I think once I stop playing, I won't return, I certainly won't make it to 4 months.

I play offline and don't have any issues really, the Pacified Aurora Knight is annoying right now, but aside from that, no real problems.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.