How does trading work in Wolcen?

Are you supposed to make a thread here in forums and then Trade the item ingame or what?

Just curious cause if the trade is decent I might buy the game.

Replies: 6

Created: 4 years, 5 months ago

Category: Community

You can do that :) Although currently players are using Discord a lot for trading, we've made a dedicated channel when the feature got available, since there wasn't a sub-section on these forums yet.

And you can also make both!

If you want to join us on Discord you can do it by following this link: http://discord.gg/wolcenstudio

Created: 4 years, 5 months ago

How does trade work? Can I sell/buy any item from other players like in PoE?

Created: 4 years, 3 months ago

How does trading work in the live game now? I was in a group with a friend yesterday and we could not figure out how to trade, so this feature is not in? Would be great with an 'official' update here on what the plans are for trading so one knows what gear to save etc

Thanks

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

How does trading work in the live game now? I was in a group with a friend yesterday and we could not figure out how to trade, so this feature is not in? Would be great with an 'official' update here on what the plans are for trading so one knows what gear to save etc

Thanks

Ice Original Comment

When u're in group right click on ur friend portrait and select trade.

Then your friend will have pop-up in bottom right corner to accept trade

It can't be disputable - POE trading is the best - I need it in wolcen game

hmm.,. discord..no thx... no world chat or a trade channel in wolcen... ????

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.