32h+ testing builds feedback and suggestions.
Hello guys, first of all i love this game, really good job, thanks for it!
I was testing many builds in end game and most of them are balanced but...
1. Turret skill need to be reworked, really its insane how u can run around, drop turret instantly with way too low cooldown and wait few secs to kill bosses with 10+ lvls than u. Here are my suggestions:
Make it auto-targeting without mods, but it should have lower range, attack speed and dmg. More cooldown and maybe something like casting time for builing it. Maybe it should be targetable by mobs too.
After these changes u have alot of modification ideas:
- More range (4pts).
- More attack speed (4pts).
- Faster turning around speed (4pts).
- More cooldown but u can hold 2 stacks of it, and drop both of them without cooldown (4pts).
- Small radius area around the turret where u and allies get 20%(?) resists (4pts).
- Flame Thrower: Change dmg into fire, lower range but its aoe. Deal more dmg (8pts).
- Poison Dart Thrower: Change dmg into toxic, lower dmg but shoots faster (8pts).
- Second Cannon: Add second projectile (8pts).
Seriously when i changed my skills to auto-turret build, game looks like broken.
2. Skills for shield (like catalyst).
Shield should be requirment for skills too. It would be nice to have some support skills for it like healing Bulwark and just dashing, stunning and blocking stuff. Here some suggestions:
- War Path should be shield skill.
- Summon big shield in front of u to block 75-100% dmg from projectiles. U can walk with it, but u cant attack and when u use other skills this one is disabled.(u can use to block dmg on bosses for u and ur allies). Mods for it: block more dmg, make shield wider, walk faster with it, when shield is up u can use dash attack for jump to ur ally, u are generating rage for every projectile blocked.
- Throw shield to deal dmg and stun target. Mods: deal less dmg but it can bounce between enemies, throw it on ally to give him barrier for few secs, change dmg to sacred and pierce enemies, add slow effect after stun.
3. There is no place for long combo animation skills in end game.They looks nice ofcourse but gameplay in end game is really dynamic so u cant stay in place to use those skills.
Created: 3 years, 6 months ago
Category: Feedback & Suggestions