Patch 1.0.14

ETA ? Make us happy. Give new content and stuff or bring the league with 5-10 more viable builds on 187 expeditions gogo.

Replies: 4

Created: 3 years, 12 months ago

Category: Feedback & Suggestions

Hi,

as devs have announced in the "Second Dawn" News, there will be no content patch until the seconds dawn phase is over.

Greetings

Hi,

as devs have announced in the "Second Dawn" News, there will be no content patch until the seconds dawn phase is over.

Greetings

CoTTo Original Comment

Right, they also announced they are going to significantly improve communication and the communication went from almost non-existent to non-existent. If you read all the patch notes in the last month nothing was fixed or improved really, few items added. Patch frequency is slower and slower and patch notes are shorter and shorter.
Maybe they are working on "something big" in the background but as I said, no communication so i think not :)

@azazel

this is, sadly, right

: /

Right, they also announced they are going to significantly improve communication and the communication went from almost non-existent to non-existent. If you read all the patch notes in the last month nothing was fixed or improved really, few items added. Patch frequency is slower and slower and patch notes are shorter and shorter.
Maybe they are working on "something big" in the background but as I said, no communication so i think not :)

Azazel_cz Original Comment

Think that main focus of game development was shipped into soundtracks creation ;)

Created: 3 years, 11 months ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.