1.0.7.0 AFK Build - Expedition 187 Viable

Hey guys. I've been playing PoE a lot and since we're waiting for the new league i decided to give it a try to this cool looking RPG :D

https://youtu.be/brtW-dV8EoQ

While my friends were doing the most exciting end game, what you guys call it ? feature ¿ activity ? oh snap lets just call it by its name, Npc Shop farming, i was getting bored and some of the few cogs inside my head started spinning.

I wanted to improve my build, and carefully hand picked one of the nodes in the skill tree, the result was amazing. So one thing led to another, till i managed to reach perfection.

Sadly i won't be able to reveal the secret ingredient, the most enlightened of you will know how it works but, theres a but :) i will provide three steps if you want to try the build :
(1 Do 2 Not 3 Play the game) > this got my reddit post closed for : keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose. Apparently for some people its better when the player base is not informed.

And to close this, sorry about the length of the video, i'm a wannabe not a pro :D

Edit : There's 2 time warps in description if u want to save time.
Edit 2 : This video is online mode and isn't using any hacks, exploits, or w/e. Its just hard math for the server.
Edit 3 : There is a version of this build, that does work, without killing the server.

Replies: 10

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Gameplay

rly not any diff from all BE builders while they active skills while you stand there and do nothing ;)

if you rly gonna make a build make a build as archer/mage who can do 187 and not a typical OP warrior build

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

rly not any diff from all BE builders while they active skills while you stand there and do nothing ;)

if you rly gonna make a build make a build as archer/mage who can do 187 and not a typical OP warrior build

martinjohansson8805 Original Comment

Hello. I am not even using bleeding edge, just spear jump to move, shout for globes so i don't get killed, and chains to apply stasis. But that's not the point, its the fact that the game can't handle 1 + 1 = equation.

Jeez this game is a joke...

Nice job!

Retaliation build with max block chance if I'm not wrong. I know that passive tree. Will try it out some day too. Any recommendation for stats on gears?

What is this like for bosses?

devriesme Original Comment

Maybe you need to inflict Frenzy on boss to make it hit faster.

Maybe you need to inflict Frenzy on boss to make it hit faster.

keikakujin Original Comment

I think frenzy makes mobs hit each other . Its when you see a red mouth above their heads.

devriesme Original Comment

The dot on block probably is some extra damage as long as the bosses hit you many times. I guess

Retaliation build with max block chance if I'm not wrong. I know that passive tree. Will try it out some day too. Any recommendation for stats on gears?

keikakujin Original Comment

Yea thorns with bleed node. All good till you take the 4% damage for every enemy around, and probably the shadowcall ring which spreads the dots roflmao, or probably just that ring

Yea thorns with bleed node. All good till you take the 4% damage for every enemy around, and probably the shadowcall ring which spreads the dots roflmao, or probably just that ring

tntrose69 Original Comment

I didn't know it was DoT until you mention. Meaning we will focus on ailment damage and ignore other types?

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.