Bleeding Storm (187 untainted) [1.0.0.7] - No trial belt required

Hello everyone,

Tired of the Trial Belt being the answer to "how do I farm endgame?" I decided to share my current build. Now sure, with the belt I can do untainted 187 runs under 3 min, but I can still get by in 4 to 6 min without it. Best of all, I can facetank 99% of the game.

The build relies on one very important thing : using 3 different ailments (Bleed, Poison, Stasis). We achieve that by having our 2 main ailments being poison and stasis and applying bleed via Bleeding Edge.

I did not test everything and therefore can't say which stats would be "best". I can however show you how I personally built it :
- lots of material damage
- enough CDR to have 100% uptime on Bleeding Edge (Yes, I use Unstoppable Momentum)
- Rage and Willpower cost decrease
- Transfer time decrease
- Crit chance
- Crit damage
- 100% Block chance with 2H weapon
- All res (of course)

What I really enjoy about this is the sheer tankiness, I run around with no care for what's hitting me.

For the skills I use:
- Juggernaut (Grudges, Wall, Rock, Momentum, Steel, Banners, Vibrations)
- Wings of Ishmir (Lightspeed, Onslaught, Apparatus, Pursuit, Harbinger)
- Bladestorm (Tornado, Will, Pain, Whirlwind, Rhythms, Spoils, Density)
- Bleeding Edge (Principle, Momentum, Perseverance, Orbit)
- Sovereign Shout (Line, Cry, Determination, Rise again, Princep's lead, Inspiration, Tracks)
- Warpath (Strides, Stance, Forge, Vexilloid, Mania, Unstoppable)

I apologize for 720p on the run... 60 fps though ^^"
I will do my best to answer questions but keep in mind it might take me a while.

Have fun everyone! :)

Links:
- 187 Untainted run: https://youtu.be/b-nGcx5KnBc
- Equipments : https://imgur.com/a/ndIIorN
- Skill runes : https://imgur.com/gallery/jOjVhrU
- Stats : https://imgur.com/gallery/O817GoA
- Skill Tree : https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/gD2LwO-bleeding-storm

PS: This is very much a work in progress, I am still experimenting with this. The most important thing is to adapt things to work for you, my skill tree is a mess but it (somewhat) works for me (and I'm still making changes),

Replies: 7

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Gameplay

You should remove Insidious decay. You lose a lot of damage, due to the -30% non-ailment damage. It is not worth the +2 ailment stacks. Also Manic Slaughter scales very bad. I would remove this node, together with the six nodes needed to get extra rage/willpower. I expect you do not need these nodes for the extra rage, as you never seem to drop below 700 rage. You could invest these in the global life leech + weapon damage life leech nodes and +resistance nodes or + weapon damage nodes. This way your survivability will go up even more. You can transfer a lot of toughness skill points into ferocity. Your damage will go up, together with your survivability.

Just my 2¢ :)

You should remove Insidious decay. You lose a lot of damage, due to the -30% non-ailment damage. It is not worth the +2 ailment stacks. Also Manic Slaughter scales very bad. I would remove this node, together with the six nodes needed to get extra rage/willpower. I expect you do not need these nodes for the extra rage, as you never seem to drop below 700 rage. You could invest these in the global life leech + weapon damage life leech nodes and +resistance nodes or + weapon damage nodes. This way your survivability will go up even more. You can transfer a lot of toughness skill points into ferocity. Your damage will go up, together with your survivability.

Just my 2¢ :)

Tyriel Original Comment

The reason I (try not to) drop below 750 rage is to keep the damage bonus from Frenzied Blows, which is the reason why I invested in + maximum rage, as it gives me more leeway. I could get 150 more for 2 points but I don't feel it's necessary.

As for life leech I already have some on my weapon as well as on my belt (currently using Trial Belt, might as well use it since I have it, but even without I don't seem to struggle in terms of leech). With those I have enough leech so I'd rather spend that point somewhere else.

I will however try to play without Insidious Decay! I'm currently testing 5 nodes, including Unbridled Rage and Appetite for Bloodshed, which both require Maniac Slaughter, that's why I'm investing in it at the moment. Though I do agree the scaling is horrible on it...

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

New to the game, are all your stat points invested in Toughness, or is there a split between that and Ferocity?

Just curious, how do you get 100% block chance with a 2H weapon?

Thanks!

New to the game, are all your stat points invested in Toughness, or is there a split between that and Ferocity?

Rustroot Original Comment

I try to get ~50% crit chance, the rest goes into toughness. But that's just my rule of thumb ^^ I do have some ailment chance on my equipments but without it I might recommend putting some points into wisdom as well.

100% block chance is achieved through gems and skill tree.

im also new to the game, so i just wonder
what stats in gear are ur first priority? and what ailments are we looking for?

Bow counts as 2h weapon?

My main problem is casting bladestorm and bleeding edge. There is this casting time and sometimes bladestorme takes me away from the enemy.

So now i am playing this build with a bow and its almost the same damage. Because i lack of items.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.