Toggle Original Post

Lol, just don't display damage on your option bro that's free and you won't crash anymore

JMLP Original Comment

Okey, you are that ignorant.
Ya know, bro, that turning off damage numbers in this situation is like closing a window curtain on a plain that ramms down from the sky with a supersonic speed. "Oh, i do not see it, so it does not exist!". I have no words, man, you are truly fantastic.

I don't know how Wolcen team did that, but their Crytech Engine isn't working properly with a lot of calculations at once. On 160+ it just crashes in every third or fourth rift and you have to start that circus all over again. And to progress in a portal to the next level you have to do three portals, which not only takes almost a f#king half an hour, but also has very high chance of something going wrong. Literally anything - and you start all over again. That's reeeeally frustrating and technical issues with inability to get that much calculations at once isn't making this easier. Diablo 3 has the same problem in very big problems though, with you pull 30+ mobs you get a lag for 3-5 seconds and who knows what can happen to you on GR150 in this time.

"I just can't understand why a bunch of guys like you are obsess with the rares things that work on this game by calling it "gneu OP gneu nerf nerf please gneu". You are the cancer of game balacing by crying anywhere at any time just because you are unable to optimize yourself. Adapt yourself to this buggy shit or just leave it"

And you're just a pussy that fears that his one-shot OP build will be hammered, as it should. "You get what you fucking deserve."
The main selling point of alpha and beta was "play with what you want. You want a gunner with a shield? No problem!" Yeah, ofcourse it is no problem. You can equip them, ofcourse. But i dont want to spend f#cking 34 starter levels for all core passives in Cabalist tree and Salvatory Anchor passive. That is minus 34 nodes from what i want in other trees! That is just utterly ridiculous. Why can't i play a non-meta build that does, okey, let's say 2 times less damage, BUT DOES DAMAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE. If one build is literally 30 times more effective than yours, you have to spec into that build and practicaly throw a half of your passive skilltree in a trashcan - otherwise your farming and playinng will be super ineffective and you will just waste your time. There is nothing wrong with a "meta build" idea. But there is everything wrong with it when the "meta" build is the only build in the game.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

I tried running a non-ailment build.. I was able to clear 187-189, but with a lot of difficulty because my DPS was vastly subpar compared to when I switched to stacking ailments. This game is the nemesis of PoE in that DoT-builds are mandatory for efficiently clearing end-game content. Actually, in PoE, DoT builds can be as strong as non-DoT builds, so it's more balanced there. Wolcen, as of right now, is married to ailments for dealing sufficient damage to actually farm 187-189 without spending 20-30 mins per expedition, assuming you survive.

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.