Occultist sorcerer MELT THE EXPEDITIONS 157+

I've seen a lot of people are complaining about casters, they are saying spells are bad bla bla bla.
I would like to show you my build which brought me to Ascended expeditions.

https://share.wolcen.dev/s/WGIwqXFsnv

Here is passive tree and skills(left click on skill to see runes).

I've went for catalyst and 1h weapon.

This build focus on inflicting 4 ailments(burn, stasis, weakness and cursed).

Gear:
Helmet:
Heavy Base
Occult damage
Toughness or Ferocity(aim for 55%+ on spells)
Cooldown reduction
Shoulders
Bruiser Base
Occult damage
Toughness or Ferocity
Flat ress
Hands
Bruiser base
Willpower cost reduction
Occult damage
Toughness or Ferocity
Body Armour
Heavy base 600+ all ress
Cooldown reduction
Pants
Heavy base
Cooldown reduction
Occult damage
All ress/health
Rings
Flat dmg to spells
Health/Crit damage
Occult damage
Amulet
Flat damage to spells(aether/shadow/sacred)
Occult damage
All ress/health
Belt
Flat damage to spells(aether/shadow/sacred)
Occult damage
Catalyst
Flat damage to spells
Spell damage
Crit chance
Weapon
Crit hit damage

For stats Ferocity to have that 55% crit rest toughness

For accesories gems i've went for crit chance(35% spell critical chance score)
Catalyst 20% aether damage

I'm using bladestorm to dump my rage (can by any skill that uses RAGE)

Make sure to start hitting mobs with tear so u will get that fire ailment bonus otherwise u will end with 3 ailments bonuses instead of 4.

Our main dmg to bosses is infinity blade.

Tear>Anomaly>anomaly>bulwark>infinity blades

Feel free to ask any quesitons

Replies: 11

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Gameplay

Could you throw up a video for us to see it in action?

What gems in 1h and catalyst?

Any chance you could input a guide on what passives to go after first?

Thank you

How do you apply curse ailment with this build?

wonder same about curse, get only 3 so, please explain little matie

Flat shadow to spells and flat sacred to spells and after using infinity blades my highest sacred change to aether so it apply stasis on top of all

1H weapon sacred or shadow to spells (depends on gear)

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

How much crit damage on average are you guys hitting? My gear is average 100 level, crit chance 65%, crit damage 360%, my tooltip IB damage in town is only 1.1k, average 10-13k crit.

Any advice on how to increase damage?

Also, do we really need that extra fire ailment from Tear? How does it perform compared with Mark of Impurity instead?

Finally, why do you use Rehearsal for Armageddon rune for IB? It doesn't seem like you will use attack that often.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

have exactly lkike almopst same as ur buiild but maybe few lvls under u, but only get still 3 stacks only:/ have even take exact same spells to on ur build, i love to play this build, but im kinda new in game when u say flat dmg etc:)

How much crit damage on average are you guys hitting? My gear is average 100 level, crit chance 65%, crit damage 360%, my tooltip IB damage in town is only 1.1k, average 10-13k crit.

Any advice on how to increase damage?

Also, do we really need that extra fire ailment from Tear? How does it perform compared with Mark of Impurity instead?

Finally, why do you use Rehearsal for Armageddon rune for IB? It doesn't seem like you will use attack that often.

keikakujin Original Comment

This attack Rune also works for spells

Flat means x-x added to spells

Excellent Build and Gear guide Toniezlek0, i have been playing mostly Plagueburst DoT Mage, did alot of pistols and bleeding edge builds in Beta. But yours i have thoroughly enjoyed thus far. Very easy to get the 4 Ailment applications, well typically if people follow the rotation is pretty instant....im loving it much better then the other builds.....im not to fond of how bleeding edge is the goto build right now with everyone since we all see a nice juicy nerf coming again for it. but ya.......excellent work bud.....look forward to see more of what you create.

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Am relatively new to the game, Only 50s right now, more or less just killing things with plagueburst and bulwark lol. I was wondering what i should look for in boots. I'm going to assume either bruiser/heavy, with a combination of some of the stats in other gears, but...Shrugs.
Also, what uniques would work with this build? Would Genesis be good (As long as they fixed the bug with it, i believe it was said to crash the game?)?

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.