Sorcerer 160 cleared update ( solo )

Lets start from few statements : Im not using Trial Belt for damage abuse, im not stacking all resistance to be invincible im not using shield also
Yes im updating the guide from ( Sorcerer 145 thread ) to this one
Update: 160 Cleared

Skill tree is shown for LEVEL 81 !
So be carefull what you pick first :)

Going from the skill tree, gear, stats, abilities, proof of Ascended level opened and overall stuff u need to know ( link below to imgur )
Link includes that all above

https://imgur.com/gallery/KlMkBav

Biggest damage upgrades are obviously Weapon, rings, belt, and amulet
On those items we want to have Flat added damage to spell, % Occult damage, Resistances, Force Shield ( or hp ) but most important is added damage to spells, this can roll 2 modifiers or 3 which is rare but big damage upgrade ( especially from Aether, Shadow, Sacred and Fire )
Other type of gear is on screenshots.

Gems :
Helm - 1000 Force Shield
Chest - 1000 Force Shield x3
Legs- 1000 Force Shield x2
Rings,Belt and Amulet - 20 % Aether damage
Weapon 32 added Aether damage to spells

Some people may ask why i have Primordial Insights node taken ( Damage over time triggered with Critical Strike will do Critical damage )
I dont know if that works or not i searched it everywere and could not find a confirmed information about this node if it works or not, because earlier it did not, now i dunno
But on my lvl (81) one skill point into this doesnt cost much so i took it in case

School node at the Top is Time Weaver
Left Side - Abyssal Shaper, Cabalist
Bottom - Scholar
Right Side- Warlock

If you got alot of Cooldown ( 33% or above on these 3 items Legs,Chest,Helm) on those items u can take additional 5% more hp and Shield above Dire Juncture instead of 10% Cooldown in Scholar node :)

Little tip for killing the boss faster ( grab trash mobs to him or kite the boss to the mobs and kill them on top of him while Plagueburst skill is active on the floor ), we will get our 4 damage buffs ( from Stasis, Curse, Weakness and Burning afterkilling mobs ) and the fire cloud deals tons of damage to the boss :)

If someone will ask how do i survive ?
We got Dire Juncture and all our damage Leeches into our Force shield

To get 4 damage buffs we gotta start our damage rotation properly, if we dont we will have only 2 or 3 buffs which we dont want
Starting from Solarfall then Anomaly, Plagueburst, Tear of Eithel, Winters Grasp

Build is viable from early levels, you can start leveling with that no problem

Any questions- here or add me - noisestorm.1930 for talk

Replies: 6

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Gameplay

Thx a lot for the Guide. I am using parts of it.

I have seen so many guides, but nobody is explaning how to get the damage buffs?

Do you have to use certain skills? Do you need certain skill modifications ? Do you need to have special stats on your equip?

Sometimes i have up to 3 * 5 stacks, but i don't when and why.

Whenever i am fighting a boss i don't have any damage buffs. So with level 74 i can only kill level 97 bosses and this takes like 5 min. If a check my anomaly the tooltip says that is has as an average damage of 2600. What is yours? And how to increase it?

Many skills have a modification like +40% effect damage. But what is effect damage? You are also using the talents with +50% effect damge - 15%non effect damage. So what is effect damage ?

Thx!

So it looks like you're dumping all your points into Toughness?

Can you do a general leveling guide for this build like..."1-10 focus on Scholar" etc...

Thanks!

Thx a lot for the Guide. I am using parts of it.

I have seen so many guides, but nobody is explaning how to get the damage buffs?

Do you have to use certain skills? Do you need certain skill modifications ? Do you need to have special stats on your equip?

Sometimes i have up to 3 * 5 stacks, but i don't when and why.

Whenever i am fighting a boss i don't have any damage buffs. So with level 74 i can only kill level 97 bosses and this takes like 5 min. If a check my anomaly the tooltip says that is has as an average damage of 2600. What is yours? And how to increase it?

Many skills have a modification like +40% effect damage. But what is effect damage? You are also using the talents with +50% effect damge - 15%non effect damage. So what is effect damage ?

Thx!

DukeLemond Original Comment

Damage buffs depends on the type ammount of damage on your spells
for example you see that i have on anomaly for example 30% chance for stasis and 30% chance for curse
on solarfall weakness
on tear burning chance
thats how we got 4 buffs because we kill monsters that were affected by it
my anomaly damage is 7300 avarage
boss does not take 5 minutes when u bring the trash mobs to him like i said :) its like 5 times faster
Your damage scales well with added damage to spells especially shadow sacred and aether and % occult damage

So it looks like you're dumping all your points into Toughness?

Can you do a general leveling guide for this build like..."1-10 focus on Scholar" etc...

Thanks!

DeusOmnia Original Comment

When u got all these abilities
Scholar First since lvl 2
then take Time Weaver on top everything here
then pick the damage buff after killing monster that is bleeding statis weakened etc ( left side )
then pick up life leech into force shield ( right side )
and then left side again filling the tree :)

When u got all these abilities
Scholar First since lvl 2
then take Time Weaver on top everything here
then pick the damage buff after killing monster that is bleeding statis weakened etc ( left side )
then pick up life leech into force shield ( right side )
and then left side again filling the tree :)

Noisestorm Original Comment

Ahhh gotcha. Ok cool.

And are you doing 100% into Toughness?

Ahhh gotcha. Ok cool.

And are you doing 100% into Toughness?

DeusOmnia Original Comment

Get Wisdom to the point when u have at least 30% ailment chance on spells
then go full taughness

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.