Toggle Original Post

Only the developers are at fault here. People have paid for a product and used all of the features included in it (including exploits).

It's as if you would buy a vacuum cleaner and wanted to clean the ceiling but the creator sued you because it's only intended to be used on the floor according to him.

Why not ban everyone who has used any sort of passive which was broken like the 50% dmg per block % or all of the current Bleeding Edge (ab)users ?

The game already has a bad reputation after a rocky launch and clearly being unfinished / untested. Banning players for their own mistakes is the worst possible option they could pick right now.

Thial Original Comment

You are totally wrong. Yes you can do anything you want with your game, but in offline mode. If you are online and using Wolcen's servers, there are Wolcen's rules, there is no excuse for exploits or cheating on live servers. You want to dupe? Dupe in offline, you want to dupe in online mode? Well thats your fault, you exactly knew what you are doing and what penalty you can possibly get. Stop using those poor excuses!

I will also translate it into your vacuum cleaner example.
You buy vacuum cleaner, seller tells you, that you can do anything at home with it (putting your pee pee inside for example), but when you bring this vacuum cleaner to public place, you need to follow some rules. So, you know rules, you know you can do anything at your home, but you want to bring it to public, you purposely break those public rules, there is no excuse for that.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Hi Calistaen,

Is there any chance this patch while you're buffing summons that you can take a look at overall spell scaling in the game?
As it stands currently the weapon dmg on staffs (or any weapon) does not scale spell damage so casters/pure mage builds are quite weak (non-ailment) compared to anything else.

I'm not sure how easy/hard this is to fix but seeing as you're working on summons maybe other spells will get some love this patch?

I don't know if scaling spell damage off weapons is a good idea (look what happened when Diablo 3 launched like that) but it's clear something needs to be done to help out mages. The base dmg needs to be brought up but something more unique and interesting like making staffs (and 2H bows?) roll with more sockets and/or higher affix numbers could also work too.
Similarly like Diablo 3, using a 2H weap is not ideal and not worth it because a MH/OH(catalyst) combination gives more offensive stats.

And yes, as others have states I hope your game grows and evolves.
The graphics/spells effects are beautiful.

Thank you for giving us an update about the upcoming major bug fixes and hope to see this kind of communication in the future. I have been playing this game daily and have not encountered any major game breaking bug yet. Only playing in offline mode currently. But there are some minor issues I have faced during my playtime which can be annoying. There is a weird slowdown in vault like maps where the game becomes sluggish for few seconds when I run around giant walls in the map. The fps dosent drop but it becomes slow or irresponsive. The other issue was that, when I died to the expedition boss it teleported me to the town but the dialog box that tells me that I failed the expedition didn't go away. The game didn't freeze but I couldn't click okay on the dialog box. I had to alt f4 to close the game. These are not major issues but would love see them fixed in future patches.

We need answer about Sanctions (Gold Glich!)
what do you want to do?

Awsome guys.

Not all at once and keep fixing stuff. Don't focus on the haters and polish out the game.

You are totally wrong. Yes you can do anything you want with your game, but in offline mode. If you are online and using Wolcen's servers, there are Wolcen's rules, there is no excuse for exploits or cheating on live servers. You want to dupe? Dupe in offline, you want to dupe in online mode? Well thats your fault, you exactly knew what you are doing and what penalty you can possibly get. Stop using those poor excuses!

I will also translate it into your vacuum cleaner example.
You buy vacuum cleaner, seller tells you, that you can do anything at home with it (putting your pee pee inside for example), but when you bring this vacuum cleaner to public place, you need to follow some rules. So, you know rules, you know you can do anything at your home, but you want to bring it to public, you purposely break those public rules, there is no excuse for that.

Chimere Original Comment

From your example I can see that you don't understand what a server is. It's an extension of the game (a separate service), not a part of it. The game is the client which we all have paid for.

I see my client calculating the price of stacked items incorrectly so I'm using it as an "unexpected feature". Only devs are at fault for releasing a build which contains such bugs, not me for using a product I've paid for and which came in such a state.

If you don't want to punish people who blatantly exploited how about giving everybody but them something special.

Besides that thanks for the list it helps keep confidence in you guys, most of the complaints and wish lists are just copy pastes from other games which have been out and released long ago.

https://wolcengame.com/forum/bugs-issues/technical-connection-issues/all-amd-fx-cpus-freeze/

Please fix AMD processor issues

jajaja normal spells need some love too..

From your example I can see that you don't understand what a server is. It's an extension of the game (a separate service), not a part of it. The game is the client which we all have paid for.

I see my client calculating the price of stacked items incorrectly so I'm using it as an "unexpected feature". Only devs are at fault for releasing a build which contains such bugs, not me for using a product I've paid for and which came in such a state.

Thial Original Comment

Ohh my god, stop those excuses. Google what exploit is. From start you know its bad and still you gonna use it. There is no excuse for that, and devs can make 1000+ bugs, but if its not intended behavior and you will take advantage of it, its exploit. And yes, you bought product, BUT there was no announced feature like item / gold duping. Cheaters will always fight for their poor advantage over others, pathetic.

Also dont try to be smart and please dont explain what server / client is. Before connecting to server you accepted ToS (Terms of Service), did you actually read them?

If you are going to remove the upgrade unique item feature, please make uniques suck less. I have one stash tab almost completely filled with uniques (95% I got from the vendor btw, which is kinda bad) and I have yet to find one useful unique, other than the 40% magic find belt. I have around 30 uniques and all of them are "Meh... I'll just use my rare item". The weapons should really get sockets, as they make a MASSIVE difference, making rare/legendary items much more viable. I am stashing all uniques I find, hoping they will get buffed really soon.

Guys, i like this game. But PLEASE fix that Heimlock Glitch. It's a totally Gamebreaker, if you can not kill the Final Boss.
Yes, i know, there is a "workarround", but it's not the goal of a game...

ATTENTION DEVS:

This is, to me and MANY others, EXTREMELY important:

+Elemental damage is no longer dropping or showing up on Sorcerer armor pieces!!! It shows up on belts and jewelry. That's it. I haven't had an Elemental upgrade to my gear (other than just flat + damage) since level 37 and I am level 68. I've confirmed this with others on the official Discord, on the steam forums, and in my online community's Discords.

If ANYTHING needs a quick hotfix, it's something like this!

Fix stash tab i cant buy more tabs in stormfall mode! This is very problem for me.

Proof - https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/IcSD0zr7/file.html

Summoner pets...wow, no matter what you do, they are one shot except livor mortis. the ai on that thing is hillarious. parasite monsters just stand there doing nothing. feeding swarm is dumpster fire ability, even weak mobs 1 shot them. Playing a mage is bad right now unless you want to play busted builds. gunslingers brand, the 47 ability, all bullets will hit a monster and it will take no damage. some mobs just take no damage with it. I understand the company is working on things but how did this every get past testing? 100k productivity to upgrade the salt baths? The game needs content more then bug fixes. it needs bug fixes too but come one...that is just time gating players obviously. what happens when we get the 100k productivity for magic find update? How much does it go up? that is not told to the player either.

The stash is shared with all characters on the server. put a bank in there so we can give money to our lower level toons and not have them see the vendor on the map and because they did not pick up the layers of useless gear to sell for nothing to the vendor, they cannot purchase what she has. the aspects do not scale. at higher portals, they are negligent in this game. seems you guys put a lot of stock in that but made them irrelevent...why? Please guys, i know your devs are aware of some of these issues but there are tons more. this game has a lot of promise man, don't let it fail.

~concerned and hopeful player

Honestly I am an supporter since day 1 Alpha, and I will officially stop playing and come back when the game is finished and stable, and/or they fix everything and start adding seasons or a server wipe/refresh. It really hurts me to say that this game is still in Beta. Peace and love to the developers who are giving their best effort to make things right. ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks for your hard work, please do fix the random crashes and freezings in expeditions... Every day I get lots of them (and send crash reports then). Though this prevents me from getting higher levels and farming productivity points but I'm still playing cuz I love the game so much!

Ohh my god, stop those excuses. Google what exploit is. From start you know its bad and still you gonna use it. There is no excuse for that, and devs can make 1000+ bugs, but if its not intended behavior and you will take advantage of it, its exploit. And yes, you bought product, BUT there was no announced feature like item / gold duping. Cheaters will always fight for their poor advantage over others, pathetic.

Also dont try to be smart and please dont explain what server / client is. Before connecting to server you accepted ToS (Terms of Service), did you actually read them?

Chimere Original Comment

You are essentially defending the devs for releasing an unfinished and untested game and blaming the customer for using a product they have paid for.

If that's your logic then let's ban everyone who ever used any exploit, including all of the overtuned passive tree nodes or op overtuned skills like bleeding edge. It's only fair since gold / skills and passives are just features of the game so glitches related to them are all equal.

What about people who did it accidentally.
What about people who duped a bunch of items accidentally etc etc.
Can you guarantee that John who has 500mil gold doesn't have it because of some other glitch caused by the dev's spaghetti code ?

Let's ban everyone for playing the game.

"Summoners need some love and they will have some."
im crying right now.

You are doing a good job. You must have had your reasons to release the game with so much to do. I look at this game and see the work you're pouring into it and I feel you want to make the game we deserve. I'm playing calmly and will report any bugs I find. The ones I experienced until now were:

a) when selling or moving items to stash, most of the times I have to click a few times for it to work.
b) sometimes, when I hover the cursor over the items, nothing appears, I have to click next to the item and then hover the cursor again to see the items attributes and so on.

Suggestions: I always go "tank" on games, but I really wanted to go different in this game, due to all the possibilities, so I'm building a battlemage, using infinity blades, kratos blades, spear leap, annihilation, that hammer summon, basically summoning all types of crazy badass weapons. So my wish would be to have a node that benefits from using different skills in a row or something like that. I don't want to build an OP char, like most do in arpgs. I just want to do crazy cool attacks! The other thing I would love is different types of catalysts. The 4 or 5 I got so far are pretty ugly. I don't like running around with a badass axe or sword in one hand and a little chain on the other. I would love if it could be a corrupted arm, with roots/liquid/blood/bones coming out of it, or just a simple piece of fabric around the arm, or a bracelet or a chain. Something like that.

Keep up the good work!

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.