Toggle Original Post

Elemental damage needs to be added to gear over level 50. This is making literally 30+ builds unusable. This is severally limiting the game play aka everyone running bleeding edge builds, because there is no other options (really). Please make this a priority to increase builds and play styles. The apoc forms "buff" has made them just as useless before, they are just free rez's or speed travel. Make it harder to get into the forms and make the damage, speed, or shield breaking abilities way stronger. Maybe add an effect with them, one grants attack damage, spell damage, movement speed, or all resistances. Currently I do the rifts and never use the apoc form. These two things need to be fixed quicker than other things in my opinion. But I am glad that you guys are moving forward with fixes.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

just wanted to let you know of a few other issues in the game. first off Melee damage + and attack dmg+, spell damage percent do not even work or scale in game. also ranged weapon and skills for instance bow need to be buffed as they deal little damage compared to Melee and spells. please just balance all 3 combat Styles and skills to make equal instead of nerfing one set of popular skills. all other AARPG do so many nerfs that people stop playing the game. I'm lvl 81 and been doing endgame and testing for since your game came out. I LOVE THE GAME. however just try your best to balance skills and weapons for, bow, guns, Melee, and spells please. double check your stats are actually working in game to scale damage. thank you for listening.

Some high level offline characters were send back to the tutorial after they logged out. Happened to me twice now
Keep up the good work anyways, I hope you can get back the trust of the community again!

Elemental damage needs to be added to gear over level 50. This is making literally 30+ builds unusable. This is severally limiting the game play aka everyone running bleeding edge builds, because there is no other options (really). Please make this a priority to increase builds and play styles. The apoc forms "buff" has made them just as useless before, they are just free rez's or speed travel. Make it harder to get into the forms and make the damage, speed, or shield breaking abilities way stronger. Maybe add an effect with them, one grants attack damage, spell damage, movement speed, or all resistances. Currently I do the rifts and never use the apoc form. These two things need to be fixed quicker than other things in my opinion. But I am glad that you guys are moving forward with fixes.

steven.trueblue Original Comment

I was wondering myself if I'm going crazy because all I saw on Force Shield items was either Material or Occult damage.

You are essentially defending the devs for releasing an unfinished and untested game and blaming the customer for using a product they have paid for.

If that's your logic then let's ban everyone who ever used any exploit, including all of the overtuned passive tree nodes or op overtuned skills like bleeding edge. It's only fair since gold / skills and passives are just features of the game so glitches related to them are all equal.

What about people who did it accidentally.
What about people who duped a bunch of items accidentally etc etc.
Can you guarantee that John who has 500mil gold doesn't have it because of some other glitch caused by the dev's spaghetti code ?

Let's ban everyone for playing the game.

Thial Original Comment

I assume that you can read pretty well, so where did i stated that im defending devs or everyone should be banned? Also please dont missmatch over-tuned passive / skill with exploit, they are not equal - for example, Bleeding edge ailment mod isnt broken or bugged, its working as intended, they just put so high damage bonus number on it. By your logic - everything whats strong is over-tuned = exploit.

What are you afraid of, you duped? You dont want to be banned? I tell you something, im not afraid of ban, because i didnt dupe any single item, i didnt dupe any single gold.

Whatever, dupe as much as you want, i dont care. Just leave this forum free of pathetic excuses, learn some responsibility for your actions.

here n other know issue, that hurts madoushis like me alot, the note "Faith Leech " located in the warlock tree ( instead of leeching live, leeching energyshields with spelldmg) is not working, if u have full energyshield and u start leech it delet ur whole energyshield and start leech from 1. as long as this isnt fixed energyshield loses half its potential and trust me i know, because my mage has 110k energyshield and its pretty bad if u get hit by a monster on lvl 120+ and u have 5k live and 0 k energyshield from 110k, u just instantly die. i know exactly that its this note that is broken, because if i unlearn only this note, everything works fine without leeching

FIX FAITH LEECH I ONLY PLAY MAGE ITS VIABLE ALREADY UNLIKE ALL THE STREAMER SAY, FIX FAITH LEECH

kinghollow Original Comment

It's in there, they just misspelled it as "faith leach".

Thanks for the communication!! Awesome work guys, loving the game!

You are essentially defending the devs for releasing an unfinished and untested game and blaming the customer for using a product they have paid for.

If that's your logic then let's ban everyone who ever used any exploit, including all of the overtuned passive tree nodes or op overtuned skills like bleeding edge. It's only fair since gold / skills and passives are just features of the game so glitches related to them are all equal.

What about people who did it accidentally.
What about people who duped a bunch of items accidentally etc etc.
Can you guarantee that John who has 500mil gold doesn't have it because of some other glitch caused by the dev's spaghetti code ?

Let's ban everyone for playing the game.

Thial Original Comment

Stop being so salty and toxic. Also go to school, it probably started already.

Make dual wielders viable. Especially the dual daggers assassin. (come on devs, this is a staple for rpgs!)

Did you guys forget that its possible for players to dual wield?

Why did you not include dual wield specific skills or spells?

Shameful.

Start with heimlock bug its kinda annoying that i cant progress in game im stauck at him and after 15+ tries with him freezing every single time i must admit i lost the will.

+1 pour le boss de lacte 3 je peut plus jouer.

steven.trueblue Original Comment

THANK you! I've posted this over and over. It needs to be fixed immediately!!!

Sorcerer gear is ONLY dropping with +occult and +material damage - something most of us don't even utilize. It only began I believe , after 1.0.0.4 dropped.

I haven't had an upgrade to my sorcerer gear (besides just plain +damage, which is no higher than +18%) since level 37.

"Some skills (ex: Bleeding Edge, Winter’s Grasp, Bulwark of Dawn, Flight of Gaavanir…) deal much more damage than they should with some modifiers or don’t function the way they should."

This line has me....hopeful? Maybe some of the interactions in my two most played builds (BE and WG) will be fixed, even if the damage scales down a bit, if QOL is improved that will help a ton.

Then again, I doubt the Wolcen Devs wanted SOOOO many people within 1 week of the games launch to already complete the highest tiers of difficulty and reach max level xD (Which mostly are WG and BE builds from what I've seen).

Are you going to fix the black screen issue? I see tons of people who have this problem but no DEV has answered that they are even aware it exists. They should fix that issue in the next patch so it's possible to play the game again. I've had this issue for almost a week now, and nobody from wolcen has answered me on ANY of the sites I've asked the question on, they are simply just ignoring people who have this issue.

To show people that wolcen doesn't really care; click on the privacy policy link at the bottom of this page. For me, what stood there was in french or something. Clicking on terms and conditions takes you to a blank page. This is just through and through an unfinished product from a team that doesn't care about their community.

I assume that you can read pretty well, so where did i stated that im defending devs or everyone should be banned? Also please dont missmatch over-tuned passive / skill with exploit, they are not equal - for example, Bleeding edge ailment mod isnt broken or bugged, its working as intended, they just put so high damage bonus number on it. By your logic - everything whats strong is over-tuned = exploit.

What are you afraid of, you duped? You dont want to be banned? I tell you something, im not afraid of ban, because i didnt dupe any single item, i didnt dupe any single gold.

Whatever, dupe as much as you want, i dont care. Just leave this forum free of pathetic excuses, learn some responsibility for your actions.

Chimere Original Comment

First of all I've never stated that I have duped anything.
Maybe I did maybe I didn't, that's not the issue here.
I'm just putting myself in that position for the sake of explaining things.

Overtuned / Bugged skills are as much of an exploit as gold duping if not worse.
With gold duping I can buy things from a vendor.
With overtuned / bugged skills I can beat the content very easily and drop insane amounts of loot including legendaries and uniques + crafting materials etc etc. Show me a vendor who is selling lvl 190 gear.

If dealing 100+ million damage while people didn't even reach max lvl yet and have finished lvl 190 expeditions already isn't exploiting then there's something wrong with you.

"they just put so high damage bonus number on it"
exactly this. In gold duping they just miscalculated the stacked item price.

Also if not ban then what ?
Are you going to take away money from people ?
Where are you going to draw the line then to decide what's legit and what's not ?
How are you going to confirm that the gold came from duping or any other glitch related to networking / database or something entirely different in the game and was not simply farmed ? What if you will wake up to having 1 billion gold on your character due to some data parsing error on the server and then you will get punished for it ?

You guys are fast to play white knights in shining armor.

finallyyy i will re do summon build , and test mage full force shield :D

here n other know issue, that hurts madoushis like me alot, the note "Faith Leech " located in the warlock tree ( instead of leeching live, leeching energyshields with spelldmg) is not working, if u have full energyshield and u start leech it delet ur whole energyshield and start leech from 1. as long as this isnt fixed energyshield loses half its potential and trust me i know, because my mage has 110k energyshield and its pretty bad if u get hit by a monster on lvl 120+ and u have 5k live and 0 k energyshield from 110k, u just instantly die. i know exactly that its this note that is broken, because if i unlearn only this note, everything works fine without leeching

FIX FAITH LEECH I ONLY PLAY MAGE ITS VIABLE ALREADY UNLIKE ALL THE STREAMER SAY, FIX FAITH LEECH

kinghollow Original Comment

Indeed... this is a large part of my build since i have 805 health and 16k+ shield. When this bugged passive resets to zero and i take any hit at all, i die instantly. Can't continue playing without spending valuable currency to reset so right now i'm taking a break until they fix these issues.

BTW... any ETA on this?

First of all I've never stated that I have duped anything.
Maybe I did maybe I didn't, that's not the issue here.
I'm just putting myself in that position for the sake of explaining things.

Overtuned / Bugged skills are as much of an exploit as gold duping if not worse.
With gold duping I can buy things from a vendor.
With overtuned / bugged skills I can beat the content very easily and drop insane amounts of loot including legendaries and uniques + crafting materials etc etc. Show me a vendor who is selling lvl 190 gear.

If dealing 100+ million damage while people didn't even reach max lvl yet and have finished lvl 190 expeditions already isn't exploiting then there's something wrong with you.

"they just put so high damage bonus number on it"
exactly this. In gold duping they just miscalculated the stacked item price.

Also if not ban then what ?
Are you going to take away money from people ?
Where are you going to draw the line then to decide what's legit and what's not ?
How are you going to confirm that the gold came from duping or any other glitch related to networking / database or something entirely different in the game and was not simply farmed ? What if you will wake up to having 1 billion gold on your character due to some data parsing error on the server and then you will get punished for it ?

You guys are fast to play white knights in shining armor.

Thial Original Comment

This guy gets it.

The argument of "my exploit is a feature but the one someone else used is bad" is a joke. With the amount of bugs present unless you've played without using a single skill point, only equipped gear that has dropped on the ground, and have had no interaction with any vendor you should be banned for exploiting.

Flight of Gaavanir deal so much damage ???? really oO , so just down damage a bit reduce the cd to Zero :) , like spectral throw on poe

Why can we still not turn of vignetting? Why cant we turn off your stupid film grain stuff?
DO I NEED TO TRANSLATE TO FRENCH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?
THE GAME IS RELEASED.

SOME OF YOUR GAME SETTINGS DON'T EVEN WORK.

Pourquoi ne peut-on toujours pas se détourner du vignettage? Pourquoi ne pouvons-nous pas désactiver vos stupides trucs de grain de film?
AI-JE BESOIN DE TRADUIRE EN FRANÇAIS POUR VOUS DE COMPRENDRE?
LE JEU EST LIBÉRÉ.

CERTAINS DE VOS PARAMÈTRES DE JEU NE FONCTIONNENT PAS MÊME.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.