Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem 1.0.0 is now available!

Hello everyone!

This is it! After 4 years in Early Access we’re more than happy to announce that the 1.0.0 version of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is now live and ready!

We highly recommend that you uninstall everything you currently have from the previous version of Wolcen before you install the Release version in order to avoid conflicts.

Today is the end of a long journey, but mostly, it’s the beginning of a new adventure for us. Wolcen’s development won’t end this day, far from it. We want to support our baby for a very long time, we have a lot of plans for new features and content, and we will continue to read your feedback to improve the game.

These last few weeks, we received support and interest we’ve never seen for our game before. It added a lot of pressure on our shoulders to see such big names and so many people taking an interest in our game, but it also made us very proud of what we have accomplished.

We’re glad and grateful that you supported us for so long, and we’re hoping that you will like and enjoy the game. Once more, we want to thank every single one of you, we wish you all spend a great time playing Wolcen and bring a lot of your friends in that adventure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mreqjgIJVxA

Replies: 81

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Announcements

is it normal that we have to download the whole game again, i thought it was just a patch.

Just open it up in Steam and let it update. No need to uninstall.

It's even recommended to delete the beta version completely before installing the game to avoid any problems that might arise if you just patch it, because the release version is very different from beta.

is it normal that we have to download the whole game again, i thought it was just a patch.

Flaktz Original Comment

They added Chapters 2 and 3 (the beta only had Chapter 1). The patch is huge, but it's not re-downloading the entire game.

That said, as others have pointed out, it might be worth doing a clean install, just to be sure there aren't any issues.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

The 'patch' on steam is the same size as the initial beta install. Just re-install, just to be safe.

The biggest 'patch' I ever seen :D Yeah better install from scratch

Game is ready to go, just deleted old files and re installing, said it was 16gb

Servers still down...

[deleted]

Right same issue, cannot connect online.

Не бывает все при старте на 100% )

Same here cannot connect. Mine tells me there is already an update and to restart but it just loops. Im trying to download the game again.

At first it i could not get past the steam authentification. I had to uninstall and redownload the game to get through it. now its saying that i need to update my game in order to play the online version after i just reinstalled it? pls help....

Congratulation with release, so wonderful game which be greatly improved. So cool!

congratulations on the release!!!! that must certainly be a great feeling! looking forward to tackling the game.

Congratulations on release but really... such issues on the day of release??! Patched on steam then uninstall and re-install and still cant get past steam authentication! Very, very frustrating and to make it worse no updates on the main Wolcen site, surely main point of call would be the main site and note every other social media platform first.....
(edit) got past authentication then says error with friends list (which I thought had been disabled due to log in issues) then checks game version and, says update but no updates are available then..... error with game version and failed to retrieve player data (I unistalled and this is supposed to have been after a reinstall) OO did manage to get to "getting group"(thats a new one) then it bummed out... again (edit) got as far as making character and naming it, then bumming out, again (game services timed out)

very disappointing release. moved release date, buggy as hell and cant even get online. the one time i did get past the authentification i could create my character and got disconnected the moment i tried to open a game.

tbh, id expect more from a moved released date. even tho the review version was wrong aswell.

Not even a statement about anything on the official site

To be fair @DiamondRage they announced it on the steam page as it happened. Also, pointed you towards social media. Second EVERY game no matter how big or small always has server issues on launch. Diablo III, WoW (Every expansion.) FFXIV etc. So, a small company to make this game which is actually pretty damn good to have server issues is no surprise and the fact they announced it and said they are looking into it straight away gives me hope in the company. Because first and foremost I only care about communication if something goes awry.

very disappointing release. moved release date, buggy as hell and cant even get online. the one time i did get past the authentification i could create my character and got disconnected the moment i tried to open a game.

tbh, id expect more from a moved released date. even tho the review version was wrong aswell.

Not even a statement about anything on the official site

Destiny Original Comment

For starters you can play in offline mode... Second have you played any other game that has an online option on release they always break. Have some faith and paitence at least they announced it straight away and let everyone know whats going on. If this was Square Enix you wouldn't of even got an update. So stop crying and play in offline.

For starters you can play in offline mode... Second have you played any other game that has an online option on release they always break. Have some faith and paitence at least they announced it straight away and let everyone know whats going on. If this was Square Enix you wouldn't of even got an update. So stop crying and play in offline.

Ichirou Original Comment

Thirdly they gave a statement on STEAM the platform it is being played on.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.