1.0.7.0 Patch Notes

Hello everyone,

We're applying a small hotfix to resolve a few issues.

ActiveSkills.png

• Bulwark of Dawn: "Sacred Grounds" now only tick 2 times per second instead of 3.
  • Winter's Grasp now doesn't gain Cooldown Reduction per level.

10Loc.png

• The Korean font has been improved for better readability.

Thank you for your support!

Replies: 260

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Announcements

Not all descriptions in Champion Of Stormfall been translated on Russian. Still

just more NERFS...

How about the missing gold for legit players? If I don't get it back I'll probably just quit the game for good since you don't really give a f about our data. Farmed gold = invested time. No one is responding on our tickets and I'm beginning to see how incompetent you guys are. I was really rooting for this game, this game has so much potential but this? Why would I continue farming stuff if I'll just lose my progress sometime in the next future patches? Fix your shit

идите нахуй, сутулые псины. Я в бесплатные бетатостеры не нанимался. Пишу на возврат денег. И попробуйте не вернуть.

So when do you fix the cosmetics resetting issue? I want them back :'(

I never play your stupid game ever. Dam........
I just came back home using 2 dam hour to make my ice build.
can you do it faster????dam
you guys crazy lost your mind

unbelievable.. 1 patch a week they said, but now they are back the next day nerfing even more stuff.

Still we havent gotten a free reset on the passive skill tree

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

So more nerfs...
While I still cannot sell fast the items from my inventory. Every few clicks it picks the item, instead of selling it. On the other hand, if I want to empty my inventory fast with ALT+click, it works just fine.
Game is so full of bugs, but instead you nerf things.
Unique items were crap even after upgrading rarity, and now they are just plain garbage.

Some good ideas in this game, but I'm really tired of the trash you throw at players. I've been gaming since 1990 and I have never seen a game so buggy! This is just outrageous!

I wanna just say good job wolcen team for destroying ur game or whatever u wanna call this turd :D ...

nice. My build is broken. I don't want to do new character, i haven't another armor and weapon to respec in another build and i can not farm it, because my build is broken. It nice, i don't want to play it anymore, Good bye, i hope, all players will go out this game.

No BE modifications to give the BE back before the 1.0.6, or reducing it... Not smashing it with a sledge hammer.
You had a shitstorm on Twitter and the messageboard, are you blind ?

After the WoW meme "MORE DOTS", we have a new meme : "MORE NERF !"

Good job on destroying your playerbase. Down from 100k to 50k 2 days ago .. to 30k right now.
Just keep on nerfing fun builds and players are motivated in the new poe and d3 seasons.

Thank you :)

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tfMmKVelJh0J:https://wolcengame.com/forum/announcements/patch-notes/1050-patch-notes/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=bg

Here is a link to the google cached version of the patch notes for 1.0.5 and 1.0.6. If you look through them the two allegedly new nerfs -

Bulwark of Dawn: "Sacred Grounds" now only tick 2 times per second instead of 3.
Winter's Grasp now doesn't gain Cooldown Reduction per level.

were supposed to be already live... Apparantly not.. They are now misteriously missing from the 1.0.5 patch notes list and no wonder there is no "last edited" section of the devs post of the notes...

RIP THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the nerfs were publicly announced and still are justified in my opinion. BE was way overpowered and the mechanic of wintersgrasp being spamable per frame was (as they announced) not intended. so nerfing issues is fine imo.

of course we will need to find other ways of playing right now - but its fine for me. what wasnt fine, is the fact of playing through the game in less than a week because some builds / skill were utterly broken. however, BE is still on par with other builds, playing 120 right now is just tougher to achieve and i like the challenge. so whats the point of blaming and wining around?

@calistaen: thanks for the updates and your work. of course, there are plenty of players who get upset, that their build isnt as viable anymore as it was before. all the players can accuse you guys to, were the missing balancing on release. (ofc besides the exploit, bugs and server issues). but if the game would have been balanced on release, there wouldnt be such a ragequit shitstorm going on right now.

additionally... new D3 Season or PoE Leagues would have splitted apart the playerbase anyways, since this game is still in a rather "Beta" State instead of a release-like state - whereas PoE for example dropping quite a decent expansion and D3 still has so smooth controls. i just dont think Wolcen should be compared too much with these games. It could have been, clearly, but it was utopic to think, that the game would keep or rather increase its playerbase over time by staying the way it was before 1.0.5. (where you can clear the game in a few days).

So for the sake of the game - i think this / these patches are necessary, although they obviously causes quite some trouble for the time being. i hope you guys stay motivated in the office. Dont let the shitshow ruin the hard work you've been putting into this! Keep it up, WS! :)

Tbh, Winter's Grasp was almost as insanely powerful as BE and something needed to be done with that skill as well.

I don't understand why people are upset they cant do max lvl expeditions anymore when this game is fresh out of launch. Do you guys really think that was intended?
Balance needs to happen and you need to give it more time before ya'll start freaking out.

The only bad thing they've done so far is put a CD on Bleeding Edge and they need to revert that or at very least lower the CD to 5s instead of 10s or something. Saying this as someone who never jumped on the BE/Winter's Grasp bandwagon either.

There needs to be time to balance the game etc...when it comes to abilities and loot. Blizzard is a huge studio with 100's of staff and remember when Diablo 3 launched how bad legendaries and itemization was? The rares had much better stats that people literally paid so much real life $$$ for to use over crappy legendaries.
It did not get fixed in 1-2 weeks either.

I can understand if you're bored already of the game and don't want to play anymore but seriously, all the comments of "I hope your game dies" etc...are quite stupid and immature.
Grow up.

No, they should not get a pass for releasing the game in such a buggy unbalanced state but to wish for a small team of indie guys to fail is really low and pathetic.

Skills and such can always be updated and tweaked. And its an opportunity to try alternate builds.

Guys, please stop balancing for now!!! Start FIXING essential bugs!! really if i were your teamlead i would start kicking buts around the office!! But first kick the one that decided to release now... but i guess it's probably your "C E O"

hey. How should i farm items for new build? Do new character? No, thank you. WTF, devs? How can i play? In NORMAL devs we have patch note BEFORE nerf. And every user can do something. There we can not. And it sucks

So when do you fix the cosmetics resetting issue? I want them back :'(

borutara Original Comment

I don't think you'll ever get them back. Once fixed, it will hopefully stop from disappearing, but it won't bring them back.

That's why in the mean time, all my dyes are just taking half a bag of inventory space, waiting for the fix.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.