Toggle Original Post

I changed from telling peopel its a cool game and get it..to..stay the beep away / warning peopel.. ohh..and fix the god danm gold bug.. just lost another 2,6 million..all the time spend " vendor farming " wasted ...pissing peopel off..and killing in-game trading..since..who the feek is gonna sell stuff for gold , when it just gets auto deleted....GREAT JOB !! :(

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

less people playing per day = better ping

raigon_gamer Original Comment

yeah..and the ping is rapidly getting better....

what the hell happened. thought we were getting a patch a week. got like 2 or 3 patches with news about what we were getting to dead silence

3rd option:

Go everywhere this game is advertised and warn people not to waste their money.

FlyingDisc Original Comment

already, bad review on steam and a bad one on metacretic

where is the new patch???

I just want too say Wolcen team.....it will get there. Tired of all the complaining on the forums about the game. We get it the game is garbo right now but so was Diablo 3 when it came out and path. If you dont like the game get a refund and stfu. The game is enjoyable, frustrating but enjoyable. The group of guys I play with are having fun with the game. Yeah it crashes all the time and lags but either way the grind is fun, the game is beautiful!! I've played been playing dungeon grinders since Diablo 1 so not my first grinder. So all I'm trying too say is I like your buggy game can't wait for the improvements and everyone else go back too boring Diable 3 Mohobi said we dont need you!!!

I just want too say Wolcen team.....it will get there. Tired of all the complaining on the forums about the game. We get it the game is garbo right now but so was Diablo 3 when it came out and path. If you dont like the game get a refund and stfu. The game is enjoyable, frustrating but enjoyable. The group of guys I play with are having fun with the game. Yeah it crashes all the time and lags but either way the grind is fun, the game is beautiful!! I've played been playing dungeon grinders since Diablo 1 so not my first grinder. So all I'm trying too say is I like your buggy game can't wait for the improvements and everyone else go back too boring Diable 3 Mohobi said we dont need you!!!

phenixdeath2000 Original Comment

You cant get a refund lol ......

nothing that ever comes out is truly perfect, there is always needed improvements. some more than others. Even Path of exiles had a lot of flaws until they reached where they are now. Be patient or play another game until bugs are settled. Only time will tell how dedicated the devs are to their game. I have never heard of rantings helping a game or anything in particular besides destroying potentials to be great.

nice. My build is broken. I don't want to do new character, i haven't another armor and weapon to respec in another build and i can not farm it, because my build is broken. It nice, i don't want to play it anymore, Good bye, i hope, all players will go out this game.

xzxgeliosxzx Original Comment

you can do mandates just fine, easy way to get the gold and the point to do a reset, stop using cheap and weak excuses to rage on the devs and actually put in some effort

such a sad person, how about you tell them what can be changed instead of spreading salt that no one cares for

i think they need to limit the age of postings to 25 or older or that players must complete a survey that shows they are a sophisticated audience. All these, waaah waaah game is broken is more sickening than the broken game itself. If you think you can do better than go make your own fucken game, if you can't then stfu. These devs are people, and they are putting their god damn time into making and fixing a game just so us players can mess around and have fun. Their work is our fun, to them its not fun at all right now because know their shits are fucked up. Their major fuck up isnt that they released the game, but that they should of beta test or make it early access to fix the simple bugs first. Quite a few of the bugs are a no brainer, it also shows that they are a new developer, so they are going to have a lot of problems early. If players cant see or understand all of this just from the trade bugs or stacking bugs, then it just shows that you arent experienced enough with helping developers bug report and develop their game. So move your pampered ass somewhere else because its still going to take at least 3 to 6 months to fully stabilized the game and then hopefully contents will start coming out. Its been a few weeks and players are complaining about bugs, refund, and leaving the game? wells get out of here then, no one needs you, no job would even want you, friends wouldnt even like you besides using you, sounds like a total loser to me. Get out or show some dedication and give it 3 months to a year. If problems aren't solved by 3 months, no one will care if you rant and in fact people will join you, because it would show that the problems are the devs by then.

Non mais arrêtez de leurs trouvé des excuses... ce n est pas temps les problèmes non résolue qui pause soucis. mais la communication inexistante... au début on pense qu ils ont beaucoup de boulot, après on se dit sa fait négliger de ne rien dire, mais la ont a l impression que c est du mépris!

Alors oui ce sont des indépendants, ils ont du faire face à pas mal de problèmes qu ils n avaient pas anticipé. Et sur ça je suis assez compréhensive. mais ne rien dire du tout, sans sortie de patchs ou hotfix, sans la moindre communication, c est un manque de professionnalisme voir du mépris envers la communauté qui il faud le dire à était jusqu'à maintenant compréhensive et tolérante vis à vis des bug récurent.

c est quand même pas compliqué d assigner une personne pour répondre au questions des joueur!

i think they need to limit the age of postings to 25 or older or that players must complete a survey that shows they are a sophisticated audience. All these, waaah waaah game is broken is more sickening than the broken game itself. If you think you can do better than go make your own fucken game, if you can't then stfu. These devs are people, and they are putting their god damn time into making and fixing a game just so us players can mess around and have fun. Their work is our fun, to them its not fun at all right now because know their shits are fucked up. Their major fuck up isnt that they released the game, but that they should of beta test or make it early access to fix the simple bugs first. Quite a few of the bugs are a no brainer, it also shows that they are a new developer, so they are going to have a lot of problems early. If players cant see or understand all of this just from the trade bugs or stacking bugs, then it just shows that you arent experienced enough with helping developers bug report and develop their game. So move your pampered ass somewhere else because its still going to take at least 3 to 6 months to fully stabilized the game and then hopefully contents will start coming out. Its been a few weeks and players are complaining about bugs, refund, and leaving the game? wells get out of here then, no one needs you, no job would even want you, friends wouldnt even like you besides using you, sounds like a total loser to me. Get out or show some dedicatio…

Mistal Original Comment

ok boomer

[deleted]

nothing that ever comes out is truly perfect, there is always needed improvements. some more than others. Even Path of exiles had a lot of flaws until they reached where they are now. Be patient or play another game until bugs are settled. Only time will tell how dedicated the devs are to their game. I have never heard of rantings helping a game or anything in particular besides destroying potentials to be great.

Mistal Original Comment

true, nothing is perfect, but it CAN be better, at least better than this mess, this game should've been cooked at least 6 more months to iron out all those bugs before it can be called enjoyable by many players, don't you get tired of all this "release first, fix later" practice that more and more developers falls into??

it's been a week since this hotfix and over a week since we got a patch...can we get another one soon addressing more of the issues?

Community manager at wolcen studio : Best job ever

Same. please announce something. Even a no patch this week but we're working on this, thus and this

The community is understandably pissed with the Nerfs, bugs, and issues

8 days since the last hotfix, because it wasn't a patch, time to speak frankly.
Last day for me to give a last chance to the game.
If today there's no patch, the adventure will be over to me.
Time to move your arses Wolcen guys.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

FWIW, speculation on Reddit is that there is a new patch being tested right now. The application in Steam shows a very recent update (about 4 hours ago from this post). So maybe.. hopefully.. we'll see something soon. Not sure how long it takes for a patch to hit us after it's at that point int he process though.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.