Toggle Original Post

how nice to have fixed gold loss upon login, but what about restoring that gold and affinity loss? huh?

seems regular champion have gotton a higher hp pool now. i have to click a million times now to mow them down.

ah never mind tried it again, but its still a clunbky gameplay

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

still waiting for the energy shield leech fix !! " WARLOCK > FAITH LEECH "

its a VERY important node !

PLZ !!!!

and PLZZZ FIX FRIEND LIST !!!!!

No regeneration on bosses ... damn guys you made my day ! Time to push forward :D

dark market was weak after unique nerf, now it's useless...

Thanks for all these update. Love all devs <3. Now let's add matchmaking and allow 5-10 players at same time - all twitcher look for game to play with 5-10 players to interact with their viewers. And allowing this would make difference from all other mmorpg which just allow 4 players too.

Nice, thank you for patch, keep it up.

Awesome!!!! Thanks! Keep it up guys!

Legendary items can't be put in the Upgrade Rarity project of the Dark Market anymore.

Does no one care about that???

... kongratz. You fucked up the only fun Content in this game. Which was crafting/gambling on good items. And no i wont pay 10-15k essenz to upgrade them before just to get it garbage stats while upgrading to legy. wtf is this, its like you want people to quit your game. Why not just put the price up for legendarys ??
I just crafted myself some sick shield.... is it stuck on 2-star Quality forever? What a Joke

The online section of this game is full of lags now and desync is even worse (boss is attacking the opposite side showing the next attack on the ground and then BAM you're getting hit or pull or whatever, then the server lag so you can't escape/use a potion/do anything and you're getting hit over and over again while the boss animations are stuck on the same frames for some reasons.

It's unplayable guys. I'm just call it quit right now until you get your sh!t together... Also don't release a patch that late in the week if you got no one to do some hotfixes and/or revert some of the broken stuff you've unintentionally introduced.

Il serait appréciable que les patch note documentent l'ensemble des changements. Par exemple le vendeur qui n'est plus affiché sur la map en expédition et qui n'a plus qu'un seul objet unique en vente. Juste un exemple a vous de nous dire s'il y en a d'autre...

Game is still crashing, you can't see what is hitting you, we have ghost hits, and game freezes at 3rd expedition map, almost always. Please repair that, it is probably the most annoying thing, cause we loose time and get frozen screen... And better communication would be nice in future.

Good work !! - thumbs up -

hmmm why we jumped from 50mb in size patches to 4GB all the sudden? wtf happened? 🙄

so i took a break after the disaster this game was on release, after a bit of time i decided to lurk forums and saw this patch notes.
can honestly anyone explain to me the point of playing this game when you already have all city builds completed and level 80+ beating higher tier?

i dont get it, this game is so easy that it ran out of content dry in so short time i see no point in playing unless they add massive content,. endgame is ridicolous.

May not be everything we wanted but we can all agree its good progress.

RickIsBack Original Comment

Agreed

Game still crash .... https://clips.twitch.tv/SingleElatedBisonFreakinStinkin

Dear Devs,

I appreciate all of your hard work and thank you for this update. I want to encourage you all in saying that I understand how much time and effort is required to address every issue in the game's current state as well as add new improvements and content features, so please know I think Wolcen is overall a great game with immense potential, which I eagerly look forward to experiencing as more updates are implemented.

Keep it up!

Messed up Havoc orb, Instead of firing multiple rockets in 'quick' succession, it now 'casts' multiple rockets in just succession and while it casting, you cannot move until you finish casting all 5 rockets that goes out in different angles that does not hit all 5 rockets.
Basically made the skill modifier useless.

I can't play the game anymore with this patch. I play in Windowed because I like to alt tab out. Doing this now hard crashes the game. Like, it doesn't pop up the crash window. It just closes automatically without question. Going to try to re-install since all my drivers are up to date and no issues there, but this is pretty fucked.

Edit: Re-installing it has made it playable, but it's really laggy compared to what it was before.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.