Toggle Original Post

• Did you guys stealth-nerf the rare vendor spawn rate in the later Act 3 levels in the past 18 hours? I've been looking for one this morning and there's nothing. I even made a special Willpower-juicing and Stamina point-juicing build to quickly run through them. Around lunchtime yesterday, I had no problem finding a couple each time I ran through there. Now nothing.

It seems they have done a not documented fix. The vendor do not apear on map, and just sell 1 unique now. Something had to be done because of the one who "stupidly" run some corridor on act 3 just for farm this vendor...
But, player who play "normaly" on expedition are now punished too...At least make it apear again on expedition map.

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Can you please fix your servers or whatever, because game keeps crashing every time at 160+ levels, it's unplayable. We can't play, this should be priority on next patch... And do something about Aurora Knight's healing, he cannot die....

When you say it's locked, do you mean that you don't see the next level number at the bottom when you page to the next panel? If so, just click the colored area above the lock icons and run that, which will unlock the first number below it. They should make it more obvious.

Briegh Original Comment

No, I am running Veteran 67 and it will not unlock the next level with a clean run through all 3 levels. I am perpetually stuck at expedition lv 67

Edit: this was last night so here we go again.... Going to try and see if it lets me push

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Same, me and my friend cant get through last lvl of paragon because of crashes. Usually happens on third level of expedition. We literally tried 5 times in a row and we cant make progress like this so annoying.

Same, me and my friend cant get through last lvl of paragon because of crashes. Usually happens on third level of expedition. We literally tried 5 times in a row and we cant make progress like this so annoying.

Necrolic Original Comment

I clear all 3 levels but I don't unlock the next... I am stuck on tier 9 of Champion and cannot get to Veteran expeditions.

Edit: I verified game files through steam and I can now progress. I must have hit a bug somewhere but I can now progress into Veteran and am on the first tier. Back at it searching for more things to report so we can iron this game out =)

I still have a heart for this game and I will continue to provide feedback on anything I see to be out of place or bugged,

Happy hunting everyone!

Your should be ashamed of releasing a game like this !!!!

7 attempts on expedition 166, 7 times this piece of shit crashed. This represents HOURS of wasted time because you are incompetent and lazy, the colision management (mobs and players) is even worse now after last patch 1.0.0.8. You just take 20 mobs and a champion, cast an anomaly with the repeating modifier on it and at that moment, it's a huge mess : some mobs are pulled in, some are pushed out instead, ...

You are desesperably trying to fix your game so it will be stable with the poor quantity of "working" skills we can use, with the minimum of effort, but you are simply trying to hide the problem instead of fixing it !

I just uninstalled the game, where progression became simply impossible and I will maybe come back in 6 months, when multiplayer doesn't equal to massive desync and disconnect, when you can play normally without crashing every 2 or 3 maps, when (let's be crazy one moment) the weapons and skills will be a minimum balanced, ... Goodbye and good luck to all players that are still fighting with the reliability of this chaotic pile of crap, hope you will not become crazy like me.

Your should be ashamed of releasing a game like this !!!!

7 attempts on expedition 166, 7 times this piece of shit crashed. This represents HOURS of wasted time because you are incompetent and lazy, the colision management (mobs and players) is even worse now after last patch 1.0.0.8. You just take 20 mobs and a champion, cast an anomaly with the repeating modifier on it and at that moment, it's a huge mess : some mobs are pulled in, some are pushed out instead, ...

You are desesperably trying to fix your game so it will be stable with the poor quantity of "working" skills we can use, with the minimum of effort, but you are simply trying to hide the problem instead of fixing it !

I just uninstalled the game, where progression became simply impossible and I will maybe come back in 6 months, when multiplayer doesn't equal to massive desync and disconnect, when you can play normally without crashing every 2 or 3 maps, when (let's be crazy one moment) the weapons and skills will be a minimum balanced, ... Goodbye and good luck to all players that are still fighting with the reliability of this chaotic pile of crap, hope you will not become crazy like me.

michelindp Original Comment

Also leaving until you fix crashes. It is simply waste of time. If it doesn't happen soon, will ask for money refund from Steam...

i have the FUCKING same issue! fighting bosses, suddeenly you enter a fucking joker world! what is wrong with this game? is that how you guys make a unfinished game?? sell it and earn the fucking money for a unfinished game???? FIX the fuckign buggs! or delete the game and remake it!!!!!!!

Iam so fuckign glade that next week D3 and PoE will come! iam done with this fuckign CORONAVIRUS game!!

hello I would like to know if you can solve a problem that I am going through, I ended up excluding a character that was playing accidentally and I would like to have him back, I made a post on the forum but I did not get an answer. Can you help me ? thanks. lvl77 nick Threy.

Hi guys . If you place legendary item to Increase Rarity it boost quality of item not boosting it to unique :) so dont mess with the forum when you dont check it first before :) Thank you

hello I would like to know if you can solve a problem that I am going through, I ended up excluding a character that was playing accidentally and I would like to have him back, I made a post on the forum but I did not get an answer. Can you help me ? thanks. lvl77 nick Threy.

rodrigometalgamer Original Comment

I guess they give a fck about you, like everybody in this forum. I see that nobody answers from administration or community management, nobody trying to help instead of players, nobody tryna fix anything or give any explanation of what is going on and why it's going on. If there is a Community Manager, so manager, what the fuck is your role up in here ?* Where are you and what are you doing ?

i have the FUCKING same issue! fighting bosses, suddeenly you enter a fucking joker world! what is wrong with this game? is that how you guys make a unfinished game?? sell it and earn the fucking money for a unfinished game???? FIX the fuckign buggs! or delete the game and remake it!!!!!!!

Iam so fuckign glade that next week D3 and PoE will come! iam done with this fuckign CORONAVIRUS game!!

tsig123 Original Comment

Just.... Relax.... It is a game.

The toxicity of this community is insane. Grow up people.

Just.... Relax.... It is a game.

The toxicity of this community is insane. Grow up people.

Tyriel Original Comment

it's just a game...

yeah sure, but in the meanwhile they cashed our real money... if you go to the grocery and buy bread, you come home...open the bread and see that there is mold on the inside, what effectively makes that you can't eat the bread. You can not have your money back, and the grocery is not answering their phone or posting any information, nowhere... Then there is a note saying, we'll fix our bread... next time its better. You get a new bread....and thats with less mold but...let's say holes in it.

Now you go to the grocery and notice that there are a lot of other customers with the same problem in front of the shop.... complaining. What do you say then, relax.. it's just a bread?

first of all, it's not a single bread, it's not a single customer and no one from the grocery is really saying anything.

That is is what going on here... more or less. Its our money they received, they should show the least bit of responsibility for that!

it's just a game...

yeah sure, but in the meanwhile they cashed our real money... if you go to the grocery and buy bread, you come home...open the bread and see that there is mold on the inside, what effectively makes that you can't eat the bread. You can not have your money back, and the grocery is not answering their phone or posting any information, nowhere... Then there is a note saying, we'll fix our bread... next time its better. You get a new bread....and thats with less mold but...let's say holes in it.

Now you go to the grocery and notice that there are a lot of other customers with the same problem in front of the shop.... complaining. What do you say then, relax.. it's just a bread?

first of all, it's not a single bread, it's not a single customer and no one from the grocery is really saying anything.

That is is what going on here... more or less. Its our money they received, they should show the least bit of responsibility for that!

Splinter Original Comment

No. I would go back to the store and swear diseases upon the employees and their products..... Ugh... I wonder how these people treat others in person.

The guy I quoted is just a minor example of people being toxic. If you have seen the sh1tstorm on other media, (ahem Discord) wishing diseases on the devs, you really come to wonder how important games are for some people.

Other than that, you cannot compare food (which is essential for survival and should not make you sick) to the entertainment business.

Edit: The first sentence is sarcasm. In case some people think I am serious. I know there are a lot of children here.

it's just a game...

Raisonnement stupide : produits différents.

Maintenant si les clients ne sont pas contents, et bien ils ne viennent plus dans cette boulangerie, c'est tout. Content ou pas content tout le monde ne peut pas être satifait.

Le fait d'avoir acheté le jeu ne te donne aucun droit à leur égard, tu n'es rien et tu resteras rien.
L'argent n'est pas un passe droits. Et c'est à cause de gros cons comme toi que le monde tourne mal ... mais ca tu t'en fiches n'est ce pas ? Car tu as payé ?

No. I would go back to the store and swear diseases upon the employees and their products..... Ugh... I wonder how these people treat others in person.

The guy I quoted is just a minor example of people being toxic. If you have seen the sh1tstorm on other media, (ahem Discord) wishing diseases on the devs, you really come to wonder how important games are for some people.

Other than that, you cannot compare food (which is essential for survival and should not make you sick) to the entertainment business.

Edit: The first sentence is sarcasm. In case some people think I am serious. I know there are a lot of children here.

Tyriel Original Comment

The guy you quoted didn't swear a disease on the devs, however could sure leave the coronavirus comment. That was unneccesary.

About my bread comparison... sure there is a big difference on that bread is essential and shouldn't make you sick... i only wanted to use at an example just for illustration, don't take it litteraly.

The most important point i want to make is that the way this game was released and your obvious opinion about the complaining users on the forum is not something you can dismiss as 'It's Just a Game'. you don't say about your money... it's just money. (maybe in a bigger context it is but not in this)

The guy you quoted didn't swear a disease on the devs, however could sure leave the coronavirus comment. That was unneccesary.

About my bread comparison... sure there is a big difference on that bread is essential and shouldn't make you sick... i only wanted to use at an example just for illustration, don't take it litteraly.

The most important point i want to make is that the way this game was released and your obvious opinion about the complaining users on the forum is not something you can dismiss as 'It's Just a Game'. you don't say about your money... it's just money. (maybe in a bigger context it is but not in this)

Yes. That is what I say about my money. It is just money. Everything I have spare for entertainment is 'just money'. :)

I never said the quoted person wishes diseases upon the devs, but people on discord did. I was talking about the community in general. Not just 'that guy'.

Raisonnement stupide : produits différents.

Maintenant si les clients ne sont pas contents, et bien ils ne viennent plus dans cette boulangerie, c'est tout. Content ou pas content tout le monde ne peut pas être satifait.

Le fait d'avoir acheté le jeu ne te donne aucun droit à leur égard, tu n'es rien et tu resteras rien.
L'argent n'est pas un passe droits. Et c'est à cause de gros cons comme toi que le monde tourne mal ... mais ca tu t'en fiches n'est ce pas ? Car tu as payé ?

yovaj Original Comment

I think we disagree on this one then. And that sure doesn't make me an big idiot/stupid as you say, just as i don't call you a big idiot/stupid for having another opinion... at least i am polite.

And yes they are different products...doh, you never use comparisions in discussions? don't take it literarly.

It guys like you, if we are pointing fingers, that make the world go bad...let yourself be misguided, be a sheep... and just give your money and never, EVER expect anything. Never be critical...don't ask questions, just let it happen to you. i'd rather give 100 euros to a stranger that needs it for food then to give 1 euro to any salesman that should deliver a product but doesn't deliver nothing near a product.

Sorry sir, i hope to be different. But you are entitled to your opinion, and that doesn't make you an idiot or stupid...

(and at least i am putting some effort in trying to write in english so everyone can read it...)

Uninstalled. It's pointless to play at the moment.
All the fun trying stuff and pushing to go far is nullified by the fact almost everything is broken.

We can't play with some friends because everything lag and desync so we are constantly teleporting and facing attacks while everything happening on screen is something completely different. We're teleported inside black holes, outside of the map or sometimes we can't just end expeditions, the portal does nothing. The friendlist still required to quit the game to see who's online and who is not if they log after you. The game sometimes crashes and when it does it's at the level 3 of the expedition... And when you're lucky to get a greed shrine, you'll quickly realize that it's a bad idea to open everything because the LAGS & desync become INSANE.

Then you're trying some stuff and realize that half of the branch you went for isn't working or properly working. Alright then you're just going for other stuff => not working again. I don't know if I'd be wrong if I stated that 50% of the passive tree is not functional.

At this point I'd be better off waiting. I'm severely disappointed not only by the game but its company.
0 communication, 0 open beta before the full release (and you see where I want to go with this one - don't skip TESTING!), too many resources invested in futile things that could have been shipped later, and wrong doings with the early backers of this game.

If after 1 or 2 months you can't still raise the bar in terms of quality of this game, I'd be leaving a very harsh review and won't be ever buying anything from you. Just like I did with Cyanide after they released a broken piece of garbage named Loki back in the days and abandoned ship after 6 months.
And this is how gamers should treat companies in this industry. Not by insulting them or sending death threats. Just ignore them and their products.

Par contre, sérieusement, un petit hotfix pour restaurer la possibilité d'augmenter la qualité des objets légendaires serait politiquement correct...Parce que depuis la sortie du patch c'est silence radio et cette erreur de votre part (ou si c'est intentionnel autant le dire clairement) est assez impactante sur l'expérience de jeux. Merci.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.