Sorcerer 130+ easy

So lets start that after the update or patch notes of 1.0.6 the Bleeding Edge is nerfed and my previous guide is kinda outdated because i had to change some "stuff" . Yes im the creator of the previous thread of " 136 Sorcerer completed " im just updating this as a new post

Also there is my currently pushed 142 lvl on lvl 77 the build can easy go further it all depends on the gear u got level and boss at the end being not so hard
Also there are my stats overall

Lets start from the skill tree- few things changed ( link below )

https://imgur.com/a/YEBPDaQ

Other things like Gems quite obvious
Flat aether damage 32-32 to weapon x3
Force Shield on Chest , Legs 1000
And maximum hp 1000 on helmet

Now since the Bleeding Edge doesnt exist really the skill is basically unusable now due to having 10 seconds CD and we no longer can use 1 H weapon + catalyst to dump out rage into will power and do damage at the same time SO
We switch to staff ( also in the screenshot ) that kinda of staff is what u are looking for

We will still benefit from our damage buffs after killing enemy from passive skill tree but instead of 4 buffs we will have 3 like 95% of the time because of skills that we use ( nothing changed very much )

Anomaly ; modifier 1,2,3,7,9,10,13 ( counting from the left side )
Plagueburst : 1,2,3,5,6,8
Solarfall : 1,2,3,4,7,10,15
Ethiel tear : 4,9,10,11,13
Winters Grasp 2,6,10,14
Livor mortis ( the golem dude or rather the dude with swords now ) : 1,2,4,5,6,9

Damage buffs we gonna have from killing enemy during weakness , stasis and ( curse , shadow damage and debuff from Winters Grasp )

Your ideal items will look like this ( included in the link above to imgur ) and even better if they had cooldown reduction

Build is still perfectly available for leveling with it since the start and this can go DEEP into the deepest maps i think personally

Do not panic the world did not end after the patch notes my build is still perfectly available to MEL down suff i mean it :)

Any questions - here or add me noisestorm.1930 for talk

Replies: 32

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Gameplay

Yes i did the 142 tooday 30 minutes ago with the Staff do not worry about the screenshot being with 1 handed weapon and the catalyst

Just another ailments stacker ;)

Yes but since 80% of the people are kinda fucked because they been using Bleeding Edge they cannot do 120 now like my friend who did 150 and he cannot finish 120 now :)

Hi there -sorry if this is a nub question but are you able to clarify your skill wheel? The screen shot doesn't really show me which way to have the segments aligned. all the segments look the same in the second and third wheels. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Cheers

pyrophobic You can rotate this wheel so it looks the same as my
if thats what you mean ?
But i think they are perfectly visible what its chosen

pyrophobic You can rotate this wheel so it looks the same as my
if thats what you mean ?
But i think they are perfectly visible what its chosen

Noisestorm Original Comment

Sorry - what I meant was the blue segments in the second and third wheel look exactly the same unless I missing something obvious (which is more likely lol) so I'm not sure which segment goes where. For example. In the second ring I can rotate it so that the cabalist nodes is on the left and the warlock nodes are on the right. If I reverse it it looks exactly the same. The 3rd ring I can rotate it so that the Abyssal Shaper nodes are on the left and the time weave nodes are up top.

Hope that clears it up

Sorry - what I meant was the blue segments in the second and third wheel look exactly the same unless I missing something obvious (which is more likely lol) so I'm not sure which segment goes where. For example. In the second ring I can rotate it so that the cabalist nodes is on the left and the warlock nodes are on the right. If I reverse it it looks exactly the same. The 3rd ring I can rotate it so that the Abyssal Shaper nodes are on the left and the time weave nodes are up top.

Hope that clears it up

pyrophobic Original Comment

time weaver is on the top name of the node
right is warlock
bottom scholar
left is cabalyst further left abbysal shaper :D

right is warlock
bottom scholar
left is cabalyst further left abbysal shaper :D

legend! Thank you :-)

i am almost lvl50,can you suggest what points i need to alocate first ? i really like the way this build looks :D

then go to the left to get power of the first men and immortal offering and occult affliction
then go to faith leech so your damage will restore your energy shield
and then fill the build :)

Most important node from time Weaver and all other is on the top " Which time cannot heal " pick it asap because its most important to have it as soon as possible

Little update of skills images ( link below)

https://imgur.com/gallery/O1CevuE

I want to know how to use the skill.
And Will Power's recovery uses nomal attacks?
Tell me which is your main attack skill.

I want to know how to use the skill.
And Will Power's recovery uses nomal attacks?
Tell me which is your main attack skill.

parasky310 Original Comment

Staff auto attack for will power and potion basically u grab group of mobs cast Anomaly twice then plagueburst solar and tear and watch the monsters melt :)
Nothing much to learn

I wanted to push 145 and show a screenshot but i cannot literally the game is so fucked up now crashes randomly , freezes etc boss has no idea what he is doing / opposite animations
I ge killed even tho boss ability is in totally different way
pissing me off tbh
So for now im done pushing higher maps fuck this untill they fix the game

I noticed that you use Captured Velocity in Time Weaver, and Occult Affliction in Abyssal Shaper, but these abilities use attacks. Does it have to be a melee attack? Or does this work with the abilities that you cast like Anomaly, Plagueburst and Tear?

I noticed that you use Captured Velocity in Time Weaver, and Occult Affliction in Abyssal Shaper, but these abilities use attacks. Does it have to be a melee attack? Or does this work with the abilities that you cast like Anomaly, Plagueburst and Tear?

Bohuslav Original Comment

thats ailment stack so it works on our build :)
and velocity is only basically to cast spells faster :D

thats ailment stack so it works on our build :)
and velocity is only basically to cast spells faster :D

ok, thank you. I was trying it out for fun and it's working out nicely. I noticed something weird with Solarfall though. Does it seem bugged to you? It doesn't seem to actually do any damage...

ok, thank you. I was trying it out for fun and it's working out nicely. I noticed something weird with Solarfall though. Does it seem bugged to you? It doesn't seem to actually do any damage...

Bohuslav Original Comment

it works for me 100% dunno why u got it

it works for me 100% dunno why u got it

That's odd then. I guess it's only affecting me. I tested casting only Solarfall on enemies and they didn't take damage :(

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.