Toggle Original Post

That's odd then. I guess it's only affecting me. I tested casting only Solarfall on enemies and they didn't take damage :(

Bohuslav Original Comment

try reinstalling game meaby ? :<

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

That's odd then. I guess it's only affecting me. I tested casting only Solarfall on enemies and they didn't take damage :(

Bohuslav Original Comment

Are you channeling the spell, or just 1-clicking it? I thought I was having the same issue until I realized it's channeled.. it does no damage in the first second.

Are you channeling the spell, or just 1-clicking it? I thought I was having the same issue until I realized it's channeled.. it does no damage in the first second.

DirePenguin Original Comment

There is a rune modifier that makes it stationary after u cant it once use it 🦑

Noisestorm Original Comment

cast

Yeah, but not sure what level/runes he is using :) I just know I was having the same "problem" until I came to the realization I was being an idiot heh

hi,

it's possible to post your tree with link like bellow expample ? :)
https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/GXJrYy-jkpeace-infinity-blades

hi,

it's possible to post your tree with link like bellow expample ? :)
https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/GXJrYy-jkpeace-infinity-blades

teodaniluk Original Comment

No because u cant rotate wheel on site :) u gotta use my screenshot

Yeah, but not sure what level/runes he is using :) I just know I was having the same "problem" until I came to the realization I was being an idiot heh

DirePenguin Original Comment

Its posted earlier here in comments even screenshots with skills u got written what mods to use in main guide

[deleted]

btw is it like this if i got right ,ayte u have speccing
Ring1: soldier and scholar, 1 point on sentinel
ring2: Praetorian,warlock,cabalist
Ring3: time weaver,abyssal shaper

https://share.wolcen.dev/s/mUWJOjjbkv Right or wrong? btw skip bladestorm reseted from my previous build so forogt to take off that spell but
i got right so far or nois?:) dont wanan respecc just if i misstake change wheel for wrong build kan copy it from wolcen homepage aswell so u can write if its right, then ppl can see on this and rest on ur pics:) anyway good work!

Its posted earlier here in comments even screenshots with skills u got written what mods to use in main guide

Understood, but until Solarfall lvl 29, it's still channeled. So I thought that was where he was having his problem. I'm using it fine now, and it's even better once you get that rune. :)

Yes i did the 142 tooday 30 minutes ago with the Staff do not worry about the screenshot being with 1 handed weapon and the catalyst

with my MAG lvl 77 i cleared LVL 160 today .. so Im not impressed

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.