Sorcerer 145 cleared, can go further easily

Hello just updating on my progress but due to game being with tons of bugs,random disconnects, boss wrong animations, laggs and all other stuff we all suffer from i did 145 tooday on level 78 i can easily go further with no problems but when the game feels like it will disconnect me ( well nothing u can do )

Some people were asking to bump the previous post ( Sorcerer 130+ easy ) because they were very pleased by the build guide :)

Link includes the skill tree ( little bit modified ), some of my items, progress, and abilities with modifiers, and my character stats overall

https://imgur.com/gallery/utC7fvi

Top of skill tree ( nod name )
Time Weaver

Bottom
Scholar

Right side
Warlock

Left side
Cabalyst and Abyssal Shaper

Gems are:

1000 Force shield to chest and legs
1000 Health to helmet
20% Aether damage on ring amulet and belt
Flat damage added to spells on rings belt amulet gives more dps then regular %Occult damage or % Damage when it comes to skills but having % Occult damage is really good also
Same as maximum force shield, hp, status ailment chance on occult or overall status ailment chance, taughness,resistance

Yes Cooldown reduction is VERY usefull for the build

One tip also for the people who were asking how to kill the boss super fast ?
Drag the white trash mobs to him or pull him back to the trash mobs and kill the mobs on top of him, why ?
Because we get our damage buffs and the cloud that stays after our Plagueburst skill deals alot of damage to him :)

Only boss that is really a pain is the Knight with 2 other adds tha keep healing him , that boss is literally impossible to kill but all other bosses are good to go

Enjoy the little update guide and MELT down these expeditions :)
Questions - here
Or add me - noisestorm.1930 for talk

Update : fire rune on tear = more damage and the 1 M radius dont matter really so u can switch it for fire and 10% damage :)

Replies: 23

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Gameplay

Any rough order to apply passive points? (level 60 here) :)

KB33 Original Comment

Top side first :D
then go right so your leech damage regens your shield
then go left to get power of the first men node and further left :D

KB33 Original Comment

but before u go left go down :D

Hey Noisestorm,

I copied your Build yesterday.
My DMG seems to be very low.
In your first Guide a few Days ago you told to start with cast anomaly twice, after this plague and solarfall and tear.
How can you cast anomaly twice?
I have a big cooldown here.
I'm lvl 64 and can just do 55 expeditions... Maybe I forgot something important?
Do you have a video while playing this build?
Would be really nice :)
Thanks and a great weekend
Hashy

Hey Noisestorm,

In your first Guide a few Days ago you told to start with cast anomaly twice, after this plague and solarfall and tear.
I'm lvl 64 and can just do 55 expeditions... Maybe I forgot something important?
Hashy

Hashy Original Comment

Anomaly modifier rune makes it u can cas it twiceeven if it says cooldown on it :D

Hey Noisestorm,

Hashy

Hashy Original Comment

No i dont have a video but you probably missing some good gear honestly
Items makes a CHAMPION and levels :D

you realise 145 is is so far from 187,

145 mobs mobs got around 1m hp while 187 they got around 10m just minions etc...

that build wont grow dmg wise like anything so you will see it wont work as u trying to say, Im having a hard time listen to build creators when they havnt come close to the endgame.

typical those who write guide at low maps end up regret it at end, have seen it happend before, only builds i see works at endgame right now is BE build with spinning, thats actually the ONLY build

and to add on, equipments doesnt increase stat wise "like anything" from 145 to 187 equipments, so a build you deal dmg with will have a hard time to deal with bosses who will 1hit people under 100k hp easily, who havnt max block and max block a

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

[deleted]

since you cant listen to critism from endgame player, you will learn the hardway. goodluck.

But i can most likely say we will see changes on equipment in future, where it actually increase in level + itemlvl quality of items to get a bigger boost then what it already is.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

since you cant listen to critism from endgame player, you will learn the hardway. goodluck.

But i can most likely say we will see changes on equipment in future, where it actually increase in level + itemlvl quality of items to get a bigger boost then what it already is.

martinjohansson8805 Original Comment

ye ye i heard it many times
"only stupid people have to be always right "
seems like you are one of them

Hi, I want to try this build and I never used Livor Mortis, is necessary for this build?

Hi, I want to try this build and I never used Livor Mortis, is necessary for this build?

Sedus Original Comment

not mendatory but it helps to hold some mobs u can get something else if u like :)

Sedus Original Comment

i recommend bulwark of dawn ability if u dont want the golem :D

Thank you, both skill level 1 so I rather choose golem xd

you advertise your build like it is something fantastic ...
it is ok , to a point .... I play something similar mag but with crit based dam , some diferent skills and different passives and with lvl 77 I cleared 160 ... so again , it is ok but far from impressive like you trying to present ...

you realise 145 is is so far from 187,

145 mobs mobs got around 1m hp while 187 they got around 10m just minions etc...

that build wont grow dmg wise like anything so you will see it wont work as u trying to say, Im having a hard time listen to build creators when they havnt come close to the endgame.

typical those who write guide at low maps end up regret it at end, have seen it happend before, only builds i see works at endgame right now is BE build with spinning, thats actually the ONLY build

and to add on, equipments doesnt increase stat wise "like anything" from 145 to 187 equipments, so a build you deal dmg with will have a hard time to deal with bosses who will 1hit people under 100k hp easily, who havnt max block and max block a

martinjohansson8805 Original Comment

You realize they probably did not expect, nor want people to be farming the very max end game level 1 week immediately after release?

Also, not everyone cares about doing 187 when the stats on gear max out around 120-125 I believe?

There is still going to be a lot of balancing around weak abilities (looking at you, SPELLS and staffs) that will surely get buffed. The way spell dmg scales currently is really bad and your weapon does nothing to boost them aside from the couple +x-y dmg on spells affixes.

You realize they probably did not expect, nor want people to be farming the very max end game level 1 week immediately after release?

Also, not everyone cares about doing 187 when the stats on gear max out around 120-125 I believe?

There is still going to be a lot of balancing around weak abilities (looking at you, SPELLS and staffs) that will surely get buffed. The way spell dmg scales currently is really bad and your weapon does nothing to boost them aside from the couple +x-y dmg on spells affixes.

Slavpocalypse Original Comment

Agree

Holy cheez, this is so amazing build, i have bad gear and im level 60 right now, and i just... kill stuff so fast! monsters have like 600-700k hp and i just melt those guys in 3-4 secend! thank you sharing ur awsome build

Nice combo between attack and spells ^^. I am wondering about the survivability though, in particular when you experience frame drops (it happens a lot for me). I am also wondering about the passive node "Insidious decay" because I think it may reduce the damage from "Which time cannot heal", and I don't think adding 2 affliction when you multiply them by two each tick is worth it : with this node you reach 30 stacks in 4 tick most of the time and without you reach 30 stack in 5 most of the time. You get to 30 a little bit faster but lose 30% of the dps (if "Which time cannot heal" is affected)

Don't mind martinjohansson8805 he is very toxic to every player of the game that doesn't reach "true endgame" expedition 150+, he doesn't understand that most players want to try new builds and do at least just a decent job.

Nice combo between attack and spells ^^. I am wondering about the survivability though, in particular when you experience frame drops (it happens a lot for me). I am also wondering about the passive node "Insidious decay" because I think it may reduce the damage from "Which time cannot heal", and I don't think adding 2 affliction when you multiply them by two each tick is worth it : with this node you reach 30 stacks in 4 tick most of the time and without you reach 30 stack in 5 most of the time. You get to 30 a little bit faster but lose 30% of the dps (if "Which time cannot heal" is affected)

Don't mind martinjohansson8805 he is very toxic to every player of the game that doesn't reach "true endgame" expedition 150+, he doesn't understand that most players want to try new builds and do at least just a decent job.

Sanderock Original Comment

I just did 151 2 hours ago trying 153 :)
Survivability is really ok on trash mobs i literally cannot die even on 151, the boss is annoying yes but its doable :)
and this 2 nodes for +5 ailments make difference i did not take the node next to which time cannot heal because i dont feel the need to take it :)

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.