Toggle Original Post

If you guys decide to start nerfing the only builds that are doing anything end game wise before fixing the plethora of known issues with over 100's of builds you guys will inadvertantly destroy your game before it even starts. I don't even want to play bleeding edge but we are unable to scale up spells to a use-able level, there is no reason in high end gear that my infinity blades hits for 10k with maximum ailments up on a target.

• Spells do not scale with increased damage to attacks, there is a staff in the game called the Zapstick that doesn't even buff Spells and its a DAMN staff.
  • Several nodes don't work will comprise a full list of everything.
  • We are basically paying to test your game for you and your talking about nerfs, this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

If you'd lock some (or all) skill runes behind CHARACTER level and not SKILL level you'd fix much of the power creep and it will feel a bit more balanced. Same goes for the PASSIVE tree, like reach a certain level to unlock a certain circle or something like that. Then people wouldn't say some skills (like bleeding edge) are overpowered. I doubt most people are doing the maximum level of content that the game can offer so they wouldn't know actually how strong or not certain skills and/or builds are. Another thing, I don't know how many of you have reached 80 yet and have done the uber boss, but what is the point of this uber boss or any uber boss really, they are no challenge whatsoever and the loot is trash.

"Uniques can be altered."
Please don't remove this, capitalize and expand on this. As is, the uniques are trash, simply unusable. Keeping this in game will embrace the diversity this game attempts to provide.

Great news that a few of the issues are being worked on. Hopefully they will be patched out very soon and you turn the negative atmosphere into a positive one!! good luck team!

ps: but i do think, and with me a lot of others... this should've been found and fixed during Beta... i hope you guys have an internal review on how this went and to prevent this in the future!

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

I've been having an issue since reaching high levels in the endgame where the offering shrines only offer 1 item. So I have no choice as to what I pick, it is always just 1 item; not the same item luckily, but only 1 out of what should be 6.

Other than that I've only had one one "game breaking bug" where I needed to kill the named elites in the map I was running and one of them spawned off the actual map. I could see him, but could do no damage so I had to log out, lost all the progress and the map.

Thanks for keeping us updated and hopefully you can get to addressing these issues swiftly!

Flyhumpy

I just don't agree with the cannot modify uniques... that was an awesome way to make them viable and worth to be used.

But I am glad the Studio is working hard to make the game better.

Best Regards!

If you'd lock some (or all) skill runes behind CHARACTER level and not SKILL level you'd fix much of the power creep and it will feel a bit more balanced. Same goes for the PASSIVE tree, like reach a certain level to unlock a certain circle or something like that. Then people wouldn't say some skills (like bleeding edge) are overpowered. I doubt most people are doing the maximum level of content that the game can offer so they wouldn't know actually how strong or not certain skills and/or builds are. Another thing, I don't know how many of you have reached 80 yet and have done the uber boss, but what is the point of this uber boss or any uber boss really, they are no challenge whatsoever and the loot is trash.

Kamsa Original Comment

The biggest problem with the game right now is that none of the other builds or skills are scaling so it gives the illusion that other skills are overpowered. Bleeding Edge isn't overpowered, it is the only skill that actually works as intended for the most part so of course its going to feel strong. Does it maybe need to be dialed back, sure when the rest of the builds are working and they can balance everything accordingly.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

uberboss dont drop loot !!!
fix that plz

First of all I've never stated that I have duped anything.
Maybe I did maybe I didn't, that's not the issue here.
I'm just putting myself in that position for the sake of explaining things.

Overtuned / Bugged skills are as much of an exploit as gold duping if not worse.
With gold duping I can buy things from a vendor.
With overtuned / bugged skills I can beat the content very easily and drop insane amounts of loot including legendaries and uniques + crafting materials etc etc. Show me a vendor who is selling lvl 190 gear.

If dealing 100+ million damage while people didn't even reach max lvl yet and have finished lvl 190 expeditions already isn't exploiting then there's something wrong with you.

"they just put so high damage bonus number on it"
exactly this. In gold duping they just miscalculated the stacked item price.

Also if not ban then what ?
Are you going to take away money from people ?
Where are you going to draw the line then to decide what's legit and what's not ?
How are you going to confirm that the gold came from duping or any other glitch related to networking / database or something entirely different in the game and was not simply farmed ? What if you will wake up to having 1 billion gold on your character due to some data parsing error on the server and then you will get punished for it ?

You guys are fast to play white knights in shining armor.

Thial Original Comment

With gold duping you can buy anything, for example Trial belt or any strong item for your build with 0 time investment, with huge dps you arent guaranteed to see those items as drops - for example me, i played 150 hours since release, 0 Trial belts.

"Where are you going to draw the line then to decide what's legit and what's not ?" - with your knowledge of servers and clients you should be able to answer it yourself.
Well answer is pretty easy - if they are logging items transactions between player and trader, they can easily set those lines. I never saw single item to be sold to trader for more than 25000? So they will set line for single transaction lets say 50k and mark those accounts as suspicious , then they will investigate those marked accounts further.

"If dealing 100+ million damage while people didn't even reach max lvl yet and have finished lvl 190 expeditions already isn't exploiting then there's something wrong with you." - I never said, that Bleeding Edge ailment stacking damage is right, i just wrote you difference between typo mistake and badly working code - you just all of it called exploit. I personally done 187 wrath of sarisel under 2 min and 189 expedition with legit 2-hand Bleeding Edge no stacking ailments build (lvl 81 char).

"In gold duping they just miscalculated the stacked item price." - again you are wrong, this is example of badly working code, Bleeding Edge 20% increase damage per ailment stack is over-tuned "skill modifier" its easily repairable, they will put new number there, i think 2% instead of 20 would be ok-ish, and its done. That gold / item duping is badly working code procedure and repairing it probably involved some time in debbuging and rewriting code.

Sounds good!

How about the amd fx series freeze? you know the series cant play the game without game freezes ??

I agree please do not fix uniques to legendaries. this allows for so many more cool builds especially with my ninja star projectile bow build... this expands on this game so much more.

Thanks you

It is great that you are trying to fix everything. I enjoyed the game, but with the amount of oops and aaahs, had to turn it off for a bit. I am especially interested if there is any plans to add forced move. A game like this without forced move is just aggravating as hell to play. Being forced to attack, cause a hit box is so big. Ya just makes you wanna stop. Anyways, hope things get better and a way to force move is implemented.

Thanks for the headsup but don't put incomplete lists with "..." let us know what you know is not working properly so we don't send you 2000 bug posts

iFlu Original Comment

it's because they'll add more as they discover more...

It is great that you are trying to fix everything. I enjoyed the game, but with the amount of oops and aaahs, had to turn it off for a bit. I am especially interested if there is any plans to add forced move. A game like this without forced move is just aggravating as hell to play. Being forced to attack, cause a hit box is so big. Ya just makes you wanna stop. Anyways, hope things get better and a way to force move is implemented.

dmocide1976 Original Comment

There is force move in the game you just need to bind it in keybinds

Go reset or ban abus players

Spam 187 ;)

With gold duping you can buy anything, for example Trial belt or any strong item for your build with 0 time investment, with huge dps you arent guaranteed to see those items as drops - for example me, i played 150 hours since release, 0 Trial belts.

"Where are you going to draw the line then to decide what's legit and what's not ?" - with your knowledge of servers and clients you should be able to answer it yourself.
Well answer is pretty easy - if they are logging items transactions between player and trader, they can easily set those lines. I never saw single item to be sold to trader for more than 25000? So they will set line for single transaction lets say 50k and mark those accounts as suspicious , then they will investigate those marked accounts further.

"If dealing 100+ million damage while people didn't even reach max lvl yet and have finished lvl 190 expeditions already isn't exploiting then there's something wrong with you." - I never said, that Bleeding Edge ailment stacking damage is right, i just wrote you difference between typo mistake and badly working code - you just all of it called exploit. I personally done 187 wrath of sarisel under 2 min and 189 expedition with legit 2-hand Bleeding Edge no stacking ailments build (lvl 81 char).

"In gold duping they just miscalculated the stacked item price." - again you are wrong, this is example of badly working code, Bleeding Edge 20% increase damage per ailment stack is over-tuned "skill modifier" its easi…

Chimere Original Comment

With gold duping you can buy anything, for example Trial belt or any strong item for your build with 0 time investment

You can't buy what's not dropped and to drop the most op gear you need to be exploiting bugged passives and skills to reach lvl 190 expeditions. As many people have claimed it's most likely impossible to reach such expeditions by normal means right now.

You and I both know that it's impossible that such a small team will be reviewing hundreds of thousands of characters to see who has earned their gold in a legit way and who didn't. Especially with the amount of bugs they still need to fix which will take months.

Either they won't do anything about it and will announce a wipe after some time (new season) or they will draw a strict line and they will reset everyone's gold to let's say 10 mil or they will start banning people. Either way any punishment for their own errors will make people hate them more and their game will get review bombed and covered by news channels.

I never said, that Bleeding Edge ailment stacking damage is right, i just wrote you difference between typo mistake and badly working code

again you are wrong, this is example of badly working code,

A calculation typo is as much of a typo as inputing a wrong damage value.

Don't defend them. They have F-ed up not the customers. Don't see why anyone should be punished for their mistakes even if people have duped gold or items. It's only their fault for including such bugs. People have paid for a working product and they clearly haven't delivered. They can only blame themselves.

Fix the game, balance the builds and reset the inventories :)

My friends and I stopped playing the game after finishing the story because for now there is no fun in farming gear when anybody can wreck last difficulty with bugs and balance issues. It could be a really good game but as of today we are at a no-return state where its too much broken to get better, a reset is needed guys.

Only the developers are at fault here. People have paid for a product and used all of the features included in it (including exploits).

It's as if you would buy a vacuum cleaner and wanted to clean the ceiling but the creator sued you because it's only intended to be used on the floor according to him.

Why not ban everyone who has used any sort of passive which was broken like the 50% dmg per block % or all of the current Bleeding Edge (ab)users ?

The game already has a bad reputation after a rocky launch and clearly being unfinished / untested. Banning players for their own mistakes is the worst possible option they could pick right now.

Thial Original Comment

I completely agree with what you say.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.