Servers and patches (includes patch 1.0.4.0 changelog)

Community translation: Deutsch - Français

Hello everyone,

First of all, we want to thank you for your patience. It has been a rocky launch and we clearly weren’t expecting that much passion for Wolcen.
We know that the connection issues and bugs you currently encounter are frustrating and prevent you from fully appreciating the game, and we want to assure you that we’re doing our best to resolve all these problems as fast as possible.

However, following the situation that occurred last Friday with the data loss, we now know that we can’t continue to apply hotfixes and patches the way we’ve always done so far. We have to coordinate with our partners to monitor the situation and make sure that we won’t encounter any major database issues.

Since there are higher chances that such issues occur when a lot of players try to join the servers at once, we had to take two temporary measures:

- The server capacities are currently limited to a certain amount of concurrent players.
- We can only perform one patch per week and we need to coordinate with our partners to push it.

The situation will be improved, we’re currently in the process of upgrading our servers infrastructure. The next patch will already bring some enhancements that will allow us to increase the limit of concurrent players, and we will continue to increase it if we notice improvements.

Our team is also working on the various issues spotted since the release, including critical ones. Here is the patch note for the patch that will be applied this week.

1General.png

• Fixing a crash on connection if a player starts an endgame "transmutation forge" project.
  • Fixing an issue allowing players to have more passive skill nodes activated than their total points would allow.
  • Fixing item duplication via chest panel issue (offline).
  • Fixing stackable items duplication.
  • Fixing invalid sell price on stacked items.
  • Fixing an issue that caused a chest panel deletion when changing acts.
  • Fixing item deletion when exiting the game while dragging an item from the inventory.
  • Fixing an issue causing players to fall from act 1 boss' platform while using Warpath.
  • Fixing an issue causing crafting reagents to ignore lower tier gems when selecting magic effects.
  • Fixing an issue preventing DOT damage bonuses to be displayed in the character sheet detail panel.

2UI.png

• Fixing an issue making items on the ground hard to pick up depending on the framerate.

ActiveSkills.png

• Fixing an issue preventing summoned minions bonuses to work.
  • The Wealth Omens cannot be possessed by Parasite anymore.
  • Fixing an issue preventing Livor Mortis damage redirection to work.
  • Fixing an issue causing Livor Mortis damage redirection to invalidate player magic effects.

4Engine.png

• Fixing an issue preventing offline characters to be saved.

8Network.png

• Fixing issues regarding network load & unretrieved data.

Quests.png

• Fixing an issue to prevent the player from going to Helmshire before talking to Valeria during "Dawnbringer"
  • Fixing two soft-locks preventing players to go in the Monolith
  • Remove double objectives while exiting Battlefield Overlook during "Infiltration"
  • Fixing the progression issue in Cell-F Ramparts during "The Gates of Fury"
  • Remove quest FX on Sirkis’ cutscene during "The Bane of the Storm"
  • Improve Edric and Val’s stability during "Children of Heimlock"
  • Improve behavior of the fast travel tutorial during "Meet the Purifiers"
  • Improve the transition from gameplay to the last cutscene during "Children of Heimlock"
  • Improve clarity of the objectives on the quest "Chasing Val"
  • Improve script of the quest "Chasing Val"
  • Improve script around Zima's dialog during "Creeping Shadows"
  • Fixing a wrong dialog portrait displayed during "Children of Heimlock"
  • Fixing an issue preventing players from talking to Zima in act 2.
  • Fixing an issue preventing players from progressing further during act 2.

12Monsters.png

• Fixing a bug allowing Eos "Dawn's pious striker" to kill certain story bosses under 15% of their max health when used in combination with "Sudden Death".
  • Fixing an issue with the Endgame special boss preventing loot to drop upon death.
  • Fixing an issue with the Endgame special boss that sometimes didn't have the right level.

13Items.png

• Replacing the bonus to "health on this item" on Purifier's Statement unique spaulder by a "maximum health" bonus. Existing items will be rerolled.
  • Fixing the “additional stamina points” magic effect on boots being unable to roll on high-level items.
  • Fixing the Macksfesten Enneract cosmetic mismatch that made it appear as an unknown weapon and without any mesh.

GateOfFates.png

• Fixing a bug with Child Of Fury node "Blistering Embrace" and "Shattering Strike". They didn't work properly.
  • White Arrow node "Acute Tracking" now allows for a maximum of 10 "Cold Blooded" points, up from 5 maximum points.
  • Siegebreaker node "Secure Parry" now gives 0.1% Health Regeneration per "Inexorable" point down from 10% Health Regeneration per "Inexorable Point". Percentages are hard.
  • Siegebreaker node "Bane of Tyranny" now has its correct value too! Your Damage is now increased by +0.5 multiplier by your equipped Shield'S block chance instead of 50. Again.. percentages are hard high-level!

AspectsOfApocalypse.png

Aspects of the Apocalypse balance: we reduced their duration and increased their damage in order to make these forms more impactful in comparison with non-Apocalypse damage per second.
Base damages of all Aspects of Apocalypse skills have been increased by 60%.

Aspect of Dawn

• Immaculate Score: increase cost from 5 -> 40
  • Immaculate Score: increase damage multiplier by 100%
  • Dawn Choir: increase cost from 10 -> 60
  • Dawn Choir: increase damage multiplier by 300%
  • Will of the Protector: increase cost from 20 -> 60
  • Hammer of the Aurora: increase cost from 20 -> 100
  • All-Cleansing Light: increase cost from 100 -> 200

Aspect of War

• Frenzy attack: increase cost from 5 -> 40
  • Frenzy attack: increase damage multiplier by 100%
  • Charge of the First warrior: increase cost from 20 -> 60
  • Charge of the First warrior: increase damage multiplier by 200%
  • Unflinching Assault: increase cost from 10 -> 20
  • Scorching Obelisk: increase cost from 20 -> 100
  • Strife of Baäpheth: increase cost from 100 -> 200

Aspect of Infinity

• Biorhytmic Missiles: increase cost from 5 -> 40
  • Biorhytmic Missiles: increase damage multiplier by 150%
  • Parallel Convergence: increase cost from 10 -> 40
  • Parallel Convergence: increase damage multiplier by 200%
  • Calamitous Paradox: increase cost from 20 -> 150
  • Calamitous Paradox: reduce the bonus damage per Point of Entropy by 70%.
  • Calamitous Paradox: increased cooldown from 5 -> 10 seconds
  • Inevitable Obsolescence: increase cost from 20 -> 100
  • Inevitable Obsolescence: reduce damage multiplier by 20%.
  • Spatial Warp: increase cost per second from 25 -> 40
  • Spatial Warp: reduce the max duration of the last phase from 5 seconds -> 3 seconds.
  • Spatial Warp: reduce damage multiplier of the first phase by 50%.
  • Spatial Warp: reduce damage multiplier of the second phase by 33%.
  • Spatial Warp: reduce damage multiplier of the last phase by 25%.

Aspect of Flesh

• Boneblade Incisions: increase cost from 5 -> 40
  • Boneblade Incisions: increase damage multiplier by 100%
  • Bone Shuriken: increase cost from 20 -> 40
  • Bone Shuriken: increase damage multiplier by 100%
  • Eviscerating Flurry: increase cost from 20 -> 50
  • Eviscerating Flurry: increase damage multiplier by 100%
  • The Ungering Flesh: increase cost per second from 20 -> 50
  • The Ungering Flesh: reduce damage multiplier of the final hit by 40%.

Miscellaneous.png

• Added "Feeding Swarm" enneract in the quest reward when you talk to Demetra for the first time.
  • Fixing a generation issue on some Maps and Reverie incense leading to the wrong area (ex: expedition with more chests that don’t have any chest).
  • Fixing some rare occurrence of the Offering Shrine to be unable to generate valid objects at a low character level.

9Audio.png

• Restored missing sound effects, ambiance, and music across the game.
  • Some performance gains from optimisations to environmental audio.

10Loc.png

• Changed the name of Concealed Pistol, it's now named Radiant Pistol
  • You can now fast travel instead of fast tavel.
  • Removed the double occurrence of "Rogue" in the Siegebreaker "Salvatory Anchor"
  • Added missing localization for some error messages.
  • Fixing some typos in dialogues.

In addition to this, know that we're also currently working on other issues/additions and although they're not in the patch note, we're hoping that they will be resolved/added in this week's patch. If they are not, they will be in the patch next week:

• PTBR localization selection
  • Adding the Korean language
  • Unable to click "Play" in multiplayer
  • Act III boss stuck during the boss fight and can't be killed
  • Unconfirmed item dupes
  • Act I boss stuck during his ultimate and can't be killed
  • Force Shield synchronization and related nodes leading Force Shield to behave strangely

Thank you for your support.

Replies: 79

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Announcements

Thank you WolcenGame

If you really do one Patch a week, you have got 100k more players in such 3 Month.
Sound really nice and iam glad that you are working week to week to make Wolcen even enjoyable to your community.

Iam glad to be a part of your Community.

-Loot - Enemy - Object - FIX

About the Loot (cannot loot Items) or (missing targets) or (objects)
simply fixing it with hold down the SHIFT Button.

The best thing in this Thread is, if you write down your located Bugs in a Short senteses.
Maybe with an Idea how to fix the Bugs.

UPDATE: (20.02)
 -Update
****-Endgame - Transmutation Forge, FIXED ****
-More Information about evil current bugs, what hold players down from playing Wolcen
WolcenGame Studio, the Community says to you,:" Give us a some weekly Information, 
-Webmaster who working with Community Director for weekly based News, except as only  Update Notes(As the Moment the Community feels dumped by your Community-Head) 
Give us weekly Information or maybe just a Community Director letter who talks about Ideas, or a Story.

¢These Updates are from Thread replys from our Community´

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bugs:
-If i have a Item in Juwelier Slots and leave the Juwelier the Item dissapear after i come back.
-Passive 1000% Health Generation Buff seems to dont work.
May you can change it to 250% more Health Generation at all, also -0.5 to Health Tick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
For the Future:
Part I:
-missing Global Chat against loneyless if you play out of a group
-Auctionary on official Homepage with upcomming Ingame Chatrooms (like Path of Exile)
-Items over Equip Level 60  
-no overlooding with Loot, make it more special. Thank you for reducing MagicFind Bonus as   yet
-Sounds for destroyed Enemies
-Endless Dungeon Modus, as deeper you get as harder it become. You can simply fit Diablo I
(under the Chruch) in our game
-Normal SideDungeons what have a Chacne of xx percent to get deeper as you could believe
-Chance of a Quest like anther Hero A)search a Friend, B)a artefac C)want revange D) free some (chance to free up a merchandiser with special offer, or follow Quests in Option.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the Future:
Part II
-New Maps (maybe Random Scenario based Maps added on the currently Worldmap
-New Random Sidequests 
- Maybe on New Random Maps (Worldmap-Sidequests to now hidden places on the actuall Worldmap randomly, like a Cave, a Map at the River, in the Woods and so on. 
-New Chance to become a Event Type in your Scenario
-New Weaponslots, a mechanic to use Pistols onto a Armlet or a Katalysator on Belt
-Sometime a Chance to Replace Passive Segments with new ones, maybe as Engame reward
-Juwels, Orbs and Stuff like fluffs, feather to improve passive Skills 
-Act 4 and Act 5
-No Housing till you cannot do a underworld Dungeon creation by yourself (like Dungeonkeeper), there are much more important things like having a Hideout as yet
-Traps

P.S.
Here is an Idea about HUD and Item improvement with combined classes
https://wolcengame.com/forum/feedback-suggestions/items/development-for-combined-classes-many-more-options-forwolcen-players/

I know they are already Unique Purple Weapons with what you can use Lightning Spells,too.

Well Greetings and best of Willpower and Luck

Thomas "WhyJu" Busche

Do Contests:
Who write the best StoryQuest
The longest worthfull Sidequest.
Artworks for XXX
Best 3D Models
Idea for Traps

Also there are lot of unknowen Adventure Bookwriters who will be pleasured writing some cool Stuff down for free.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Does any of this fix the online gameplay bugs like the hammer throws not registering any damage or the Wings of Ishmir causing my camera to move to the other player everytime it is activated? Also what does it mean that You can now fast travel instead of fast travel?

Does any of this fix the online gameplay bugs like the hammer throws not registering any damage or the Wings of Ishmir causing my camera to move to the other player everytime it is activated? Also what does it mean that You can now fast travel instead of fast travel?

GrizzlyMint666 Original Comment

Fast tRavel instead of fast tavel. He mentioned the typo.

Edit: @Wolcen, good job guys. I hope you find all those bugs and kill them one by one.

[deleted]

First of all, i really enjoy playing Wolcen you guys did a great job! but i got the bug from the transmutation forge and cant play the game so i wonder when can we expect this patch to be live ?

The game is great, but "checking game version" bug after using forge and.... I can not play for 2 days already and need this patch faster!

Great job guys. Can't wait for the patch to be live

The game is great, but "checking game version" bug after using forge and.... I can not play for 2 days already and need this patch faster!

alexmitin1989 Original Comment

same error here, 2 days crashing game on "checking game version" bug after using forge, fuck!!!!!
we need this patch fast please! =)

bump, can't start game because of transmutation

"checking game version"......lmao.......what am i supposed to do now? play diablo 3? HA......this patch definitely cant come fast enough, cant get back in. im gonna miss my shield, back to that crappy 2h style

Hopefully I will finally be able to get through the Flesh Forest in Act 2 on my main in offline mode. So far crashed 5 times trying to complete it.

well game worked pretty nicely for couple of days now yesterday i exited game and today when i open game it usualy crash before character screen or it freezes on getting game version so when can we expect this bug to be fixed because we cant even go in offline mode anymore... thnx in advance
BR Zeyden

"checking game version" cant even log in to play!

same error here, 2 days crashing game on "checking game version" bug after using forge, fuck!!!!!
we need this patch fast please! =)

guzerAz Original Comment

Same here this is a joke should run mini patch asap

This is a paid game (Expensive also) so once a week for something this critical is a joke!

Same here this is a joke should run mini patch asap

This is a paid game (Expensive also) so once a week for something this critical is a joke!

hallicuz Original Comment

Ok, play the game as it is then. I'll take this update tho.

The server is unplayable right now, there are too many bugs (not to mention the checking version).
The attention of the staff is very bad too.
They have more than 300 people complaining about the error of cheking version, and they don't give any answer.
Until this and the bugs do not improve, I will stop playing.
I will return to Diablo 3, greetings.

Please read the topic:
https://wolcengame.com/forum/gameplay/gameplay-help/two-one-handed-weapons/

waiting for the patch today, in case it doesn't come out I will request a refund.
3 days without playing because of a mistake by the developers and no response from them
they announce the patch but don't say when it will be available, joke.

Honestly I have lost interest in this game, not enough content and well these "item dupes" and a lot of the game breaking bugs were already known since Alpha in which you already knew as well and yet you still released the game. I don't know how much worse that can be, it's completely incompetent. The game should never of went live in the state that it was in, I can't stick around playing a game ran by people who knowingly do things like this, can only imagine how much more bugs and exploits will arise in the future that will break this game. I got my refund so honestly that is all I care about at this point.

Fix AMD FX freezing will be soon?

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.