Toggle Original Post

Hi, wolcne please fix énergie shield leech , its fall to zero , and add dps and health on minion zombie and archer they die so fast, and dps on mortis,

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Hi, what will Happen to the players who have used the Gold exploid?

You made a very good game, courage to the whole team.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

can anyone answer if the game is supposed to have public matchmaking?? is it friends only by design or we can expect proper matchmaking at some point?

Dear Wolcen team!

First, thank you.
I really do enjoy the game, despite standard post-launch problems like server stability and some bugs. Yes, there are more bugs than expected but I can live with that (for now) as I see that you try to fix them. And I still like to play it and experiment with builds etc.

BUT, what I do have problem with is absolute lack of communication towards you customer base. For example the „transmutation forge“ project bug, also known as „checking game version“ issue. This bug has been known to devs at least for 3 days as many players got locked from the game. Yet I have seen no warning to the other players not to use this feature, no announcement in in-game „news tab“ or official forums. So more and more people who progress in the game unknowingly use this „endgame“ feature and lock themselves from game (like I did today), which could have been completely avoided if proper communication had been done.

I am glad you plan to address this issue in the upcoming patch, but yet again, you avoid telling us when. Please do not underestimate the power of open communication, even though you can not always give final ETA, just say so and own it…

Thank you and hope to see you in-game soon (well, once the patch is deployed that is).

Anyone (or a developer) can clarify these changes for me? Some example numerical information about the implication would have been nice!

Siegebreaker node "Secure Parry" now gives 0.1% Health Regeneration per "Inexorable" point down from 10% Health Regeneration per "Inexorable Point". Percentages are hard.
Siegebreaker node "Bane of Tyranny" now has its correct value too! Your Damage is now increased by +0.5 multiplier by your equipped Shield'S block chance instead of 50. Again.. percentages are hard high-level!

Secure Parry: Is this based on your total health like many suggest, is that how it is working? If so, please change the text to: "+0.1% of your Max health gained as health regeneration per Inexorable Point" That makes it a lot easier to understand from the text alone.
If however it is supposed to increase your health regeneration by xx.x% amount, just like the passives that increase regeneration by 12% / 20% / 25% then 0.1% is awefully low and not worth it.

Bane of Tyranny: Is this only a textual change or is the actual calculation also changed? How does this talent actually work? 0.5 * 20% block = +10 damage / percent / cats / dogs? If this is supposed to increase the damage by X percentage based on block, please clarify the text in the talent "Damage is multiplied by half your Shield's Block Chance" or if you have to use numbers "Damage is multiplied by 50% of your Shield's block chance"
PS. can we get the other 2 nodes that do the same thing fixed as well? To clarify, when i got the first "Brutal Imposition" my damage actually went down instead of up!

Great job guys. Can't wait for the patch to be live

d[O_o]b Original Comment

Date to update?

Great Job! Eagerly waiting for this game to run out of errors and have more content being added over time.

I keep coming back to the forums in hope of seeing an improvement in the server and bugs situation. i have not. i wish the developers well and the early adopters, as well. Thanks to Steam for my refund.

Tellement déçu de cette sortie et de cette gestion :s.
Autant j'adore et je hype votre studio parce que c'est rare de voir du francophone se lancer dans un tel projet.
Mais j'avoue ne pas être convaincu par votre gestion de cette release... trop de bug alors que la beta était bien plus stable que cela, et les serveurs n'y sont pas pour tout. des patchs qui devraient être quasi journalier et qui mettent clairement votre jeux sur la mauvaise pente....
Je vous souhaite le meilleur et j'attend beaucoup de votre jeu mais cette release est décevante aussi bien au niveau quantité que qualité proposée.

[deleted]

Despite the game having issues at the moment, I still had fun with the story, however I want the developers to keep working on the game, it is far from being a finished product and I want to see how they can further improve it

Fast tRavel instead of fast tavel. He mentioned the typo.

Edit: @Wolcen, good job guys. I hope you find all those bugs and kill them one by one.

Tyriel Original Comment

There seems to be a bug with the "Bladestrom" active skill,at least in multiplayer.After someone uses it the sound keeps repeating for the whole party.Sorry if someone already posted this.Keep up the good work :D

Can you fix the issue of loosing stuff in your stash and bags? Lost 2 epics and 3 legendaries just now. So disappointing. I actually dont want to play anymore because of this.

Dear Wolcen team!

First, thank you.
I really do enjoy the game, despite standard post-launch problems like server stability and some bugs. Yes, there are more bugs than expected but I can live with that (for now) as I see that you try to fix them. And I still like to play it and experiment with builds etc.

BUT, what I do have problem with is absolute lack of communication towards you customer base. For example the „transmutation forge“ project bug, also known as „checking game version“ issue. This bug has been known to devs at least for 3 days as many players got locked from the game. Yet I have seen no warning to the other players not to use this feature, no announcement in in-game „news tab“ or official forums. So more and more people who progress in the game unknowingly use this „endgame“ feature and lock themselves from game (like I did today), which could have been completely avoided if proper communication had been done.

I am glad you plan to address this issue in the upcoming patch, but yet again, you avoid telling us when. Please do not underestimate the power of open communication, even though you can not always give final ETA, just say so and own it…

Thank you and hope to see you in-game soon (well, once the patch is deployed that is).

Nax Original Comment

They try to fix them? most of these bugs have been here since Alpha, I don't know how they deserve credit for releasing the game in such a state while already being aware of those problems (the duping specifically being among them).

Dear Wolcen team!

First, thank you.

Nax Original Comment

seriously I'm pretty pissed I wish they put out warnings on this bug... these are players who clearly are putting in work on the game and dedicated end game players why wouldn't they tell me about this damn forge build or I wouldn't have done it now I cant play and now i gotta wait till who knows when to play again ughh. I have had 0 problems since launch with this game and I get sucker punched to not play by something I wish I knew about

They try to fix them? most of these bugs have been here since Alpha, I don't know how they deserve credit for releasing the game in such a state while already being aware of those problems (the duping specifically being among them).

stanlyhooper Original Comment

What are you talking about... Transmutation forge didn't even exist and half these bugs never existed in Alpha. Did you even play Alpha? Alpha wasn't even the same damn game. Not even 1% of these bugs were in Alpha because almost none of it existed with Alpha. The duping and gold is the only stuff that existed and they probably thought they patched it out.

What are you talking about... Transmutation forge didn't even exist and half these bugs never existed in Alpha. Did you even play Alpha? Alpha wasn't even the same damn game. Not even 1% of these bugs were in Alpha because almost none of it existed with Alpha. The duping and gold is the only stuff that existed and they probably thought they patched it out.

Zair Silver Original Comment

That's part of the problem. Most of these bugs would have been found had they run a closed alpha/beta of the new content. Instead they pumped money into advertising with social media influencers, released a game that didn't work, then acted surprised when people were interested in the game and it broke.

In the few hours I actually got to play the game, I already cleared the story, and started end game (currently level 61). Then I built the forge, and now I can't play the game until some time in the future when the next patch comes out.

Bugs are expected, but most of this would have been avoided had the company used a modicum of standard best practices, such as: at least an internal beta test of the new features (preferably a closed beta), and stress testing their servers. And WTF is up with patching once a week? There are game breaking bugs preventing players from even playing offline because of horrible communication from the developers. There's literally a "News" section that is open by default when you log into the game. Was it really that hard to update the news to say "Hey players, don't build the forge or the black market, otherwise there's a bug that will prevent the game from authenticating and you won't get to play for days." One freaking sentence and a lot of frustration could have been mitigated, using the already existing in-game system. I've been paying attention to forums and Twitter and Reddit, and I still didn't know the extent of the bug. I avoided the black market because I saw a post about that on Reddit, but didn't know about the forge. So instead of continuing on end-game progress, I get to stare at an authentication error every time I boot the game until some time in the future when the patch fixes it.

EDIT: Spelling and grammar are hard :)

When devs will work on fx issue?
We can't play!!!

game crashes when I try to log in - Checking game Version = Crash - 1.0.3.0 ER

Oh I built the forge? this means I can't play anymore?

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.