Toggle Original Post

if you have the right build with lots of rage and rage regeneration and the double damage node the BE is still viable without the unstoppable momentum active since you can still spamm it and give 450\500 k dmg , i do have a 2 h with 979 attack which i think its not easy to everyone to get but still , you can do a lot of dmg with that skill and keep spamming , not as much as before but enough to do 130 levels at lvl 70 , before you could do way more but still it´s not that bad as i was thinking and everyone is saying , i do agree that was to much but even after saying i would not play it more i did decide to give it another chance, that was until i got stuck 2 times in a roll after getting out of a cave when i was already in the end of the third level of the rift , not once .. twice! i had to restart and just wasted my time for nothing , stuff like this happens all the time to almost everyone and isntead of fixing it they give priority to fixing(almost killing) skills ... im done with this game , and this time is for real..

jonzibom86 Original Comment

the ppl that used the gold exploits bought crazy good gear which they kept btw and then ones that sold that gear got robbed of the gold. super unfair.

now just came back on these forums, only to read they just nerfed even more skills. great job

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

the ppl that used the gold exploits bought crazy good gear which they kept btw and then ones that sold that gear got robbed of the gold. super unfair.

now just came back on these forums, only to read they just nerfed even more skills. great job

Asgardian Original Comment

i didnt got my gold cut like everyone is saying they did so if they did get a cut they also sold those items , i dont even know what are those items and the amount they sold but if they were 1 million like a guy was saying here before , i dont see how people could think that was possible to not be a bug since the max i sold a items was like 1.5 k if it was not legendary or mythic , and those max was like 8 k ! And i dont see how you can"buy crazy good items " in this game , the only traders i saw only sell shitty unique items , at least compared to legendarys and those you get from drop or if you want a really good one for example a weapon , you get a yellow one with good dmg and upgrade the quality and rarity and hope for good dmg status , i two giving physical and toxic dmg and then upgraded and got another one giving lighting damage , that´s why my weapon got insane dmg..

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

i didnt got my gold cut like everyone is saying they did so if they did get a cut they also sold those items , i dont even know what are those items and the amount they sold but if they were 1 million like a guy was saying here before , i dont see how people could think that was possible to not be a bug since the max i sold a items was like 1.5 k if it was not legendary or mythic , and those max was like 8 k ! And i dont see how you can"buy crazy good items " in this game , the only traders i saw only sell shitty unique items , at least compared to legendarys and those you get from drop or if you want a really good one for example a weapon , you get a yellow one with good dmg and upgrade the quality and rarity and hope for good dmg status , i two giving physical and toxic dmg and then upgraded and got another one giving lighting damage , that´s why my weapon got insane dmg..

jonzibom86 Original Comment

By doing 150+ rifts over and over thats were you farm items. Got loads of legendaries that way and many i could not use but were good for other ppl.

Seems like spending time ito a game and farming and selling stuff gets punished by the devs.

Anyway its time to stop writing here and logout and spend time elswehere, as time spend here and in the game leads to nothing

Here's a hint, Devs:

When you've only got one skill worth a shit in the endgame, don't nerf that skill.

Uninstalling and leaving bad reviews everywhere I see this game mentioned.

Asgardian Original Comment

If someone paid you 100's of thousands or millions of gold for gear and you lost most of it you did not get "robbed" of your gold. They paid for it with gold duping that should not have existed in that amount in the first place.

Yes, there are people who kept high lvl gear they bought and/or farmed for with broken BE skill.
But you cant sell someone a cup of coffee for $1000 that someone paid you for with counterfit bills, deposit that money into your bank account and expect the bank manager to let you keep your fake money.

Here's a hint, Devs:

When you've only got one skill worth a shit in the endgame, don't nerf that skill.

Uninstalling and leaving bad reviews everywhere I see this game mentioned.

FlyingDisc Original Comment

There are still people doing lvl 120 expeditions without BE or Winter's Grasp.

The game is still young and there needs to be more balancing that needs to happen. Lots of skills (like spells in particular) need attention along with other things but you're not supposed to be plowing through lvl 187 expeditions as soon as the game launches; especially when you're not even max level.

Leave a bad review if you want but at least be honest and detailed in it that you're upset you cant abuse a broken skill anymore and beat the game in one day.
Apart from giving a cooldown on BE everything they did to it was justified.

i have never been a fan of nerfing that much funny things (even less within a pure PvE environment), i would rather have seen more buffs to some useless skills/passives or even just some tweaks, not the nerfhammer striking hard (talking about BE)

i don't get it, some of us don't have that amount of time that a respec requires, at least, until the game gets funny again and your char feels comfortable again, not cool with that part of the patch, imo there was no need for that :\

just another thing , anyone noticed that the productivity should be apparently -50 % and its at least 3 x more then before? before uninstalling i was getting 15 k in lvl 110 rifts and if i payed 1 k afinity for the other mode i was getting 5 k for just that one level , the Lords of maintenance cant do one thing right , the only things they buff instead of nerf is when its an error , good thing they cant get that productivity back or they would probably take it back next week even being them making the mistake once again.

Cmon bruh, my whole build revolved around bleeding edge and now it has a 10 sec cooldown. It deffinetly needed a nerf, but whith such a long cooldown it is impossible to have it as a main damage spell. Good time to start a new character i guess :/

Cmon bruh, my whole build revolved around bleeding edge and now it has a 10 sec cooldown. It deffinetly needed a nerf, but whith such a long cooldown it is impossible to have it as a main damage spell. Good time to start a new character i guess :/

kristianoterholt Original Comment

Have you tried it without the modifier that gives it a CD? I've not played BE build and don't intend to really but other people are saying it's still viable with the CD one used. How true this is, I'm not certain.

I agree in ARPG games big CD's are not ideal. It's one of the many things I don't like about Diablo 3, especially playing as a necromancer or crusader; you need to stack so much CDR on your items to make the big skills have little downtime.

Have you tried it without the modifier that gives it a CD? I've not played BE build and don't intend to really but other people are saying it's still viable with the CD one used. How true this is, I'm not certain.

I agree in ARPG games big CD's are not ideal. It's one of the many things I don't like about Diablo 3, especially playing as a necromancer or crusader; you need to stack so much CDR on your items to make the big skills have little downtime.

Slavpocalypse Original Comment

in D3 however you get effectivly stack dcr and actually see how much you have within the detail screen, something which is not the case within wolcen. So thats a big difference.

Also there are specific legendaries to be found that help with cdr on certain skills and the passives actually work. So as a barb for exemple you can have WOTB full time on.

Back to winter's gasp, you can hold right click and clear stuff.

Since that hardcore nerfed bleeding edge this badly, its pointless to use it anymore. Cant even clear 187 exp boss KEKW, how many builds can do end game or 187s? one or two builds? or even none? great game btw XD

If you think that by simply nerfing bleeding edge while leaving the rest of the useless skills the way they are and nerfing crit (when its the only way possible to play this game) you fix your game then you are really disconnected with w/e game you have made.

Slavpocalypse Original Comment

It is "usable" without the CD. You just die more often because the blades stop after one rotation. Harder enemies and bosses still have to get the hammer a few times.

I guess it isn't the worst thing that could happen - but considering there are 0 other skills that are decent without ailments - it is useless. 150k concurrent players will be 10k concurrent players in 2 weeks when the new PoE season drops. No one is going to stick around when a real studio is out there putting out new skills, new tree modifiers, and creating a new meta every 3 months.

Like I said in another post - this game needs to have some vision instead of knee-jerk reactions that put a sour taste in player's mouths.

The gold removal needed to happen - however now they either need to lower costs on socketing weapons or create gold drop from every enemy slain.

No global chat, buggy friends list, nerfed skills, no gold drop per mob, bad algorithms to determine socket chance, and overall a complete and utter lack of any sort of a QA process in place. Should have never came out of Beta. And I played both alpha and beta ---> It was better then than it is now.

I have to reply to such BS, just can't hold myself.
You should go to a psy or something. You're part of people that can be fed with shit and still enjoy it, that's amazing, rare breed there.
Seriously though "good work", "all in due time", "absolutely amazing launch", "good job guys".
Like holy fuck, if you're not paid by the company to spread this BS, you're quite lost my guy.
You sound like the perfect "Happy Fool" and I guess it's pointless to explain you how wrong you are.
Enjoy

Brazi Original Comment

I am on the opposite. Despite bugs, balance changes, nerfs, buffs whatever... I have fun playing the game. If this is fun and is worked on, and did not cost as much moneys as full AAA release... Well I am having a blast, a lot more of it than in PoE or D3. I feel like in a slightly newer version of D2, and I am happy about it. It does not mean I can not see bugs and balance issues, but hey, they are patching stuff. No need to be like you and spit poison around. Cheers.

All of you crying like babies because ONE skill got nerfed or because you lost you precious exploit gold, F OFF! It's a game and if you're unhappy with your character, well..... it's good news! It means you get to PLAY some more... make a new one!
And the ones crying for other futile reasons (like "meh, the act2 boss is too hard for me and didn't get nerfed!), well... F OFF too!
I just get angry seeing the current best ARPG playable offline getting bashed by official representatives of the kintergarten!
Please stop Cartmaning!

That game is awesome! (FFS) :)
Spread the love! :p

It is "usable" without the CD. You just die more often because the blades stop after one rotation. Harder enemies and bosses still have to get the hammer a few times.

I guess it isn't the worst thing that could happen - but considering there are 0 other skills that are decent without ailments - it is useless. 150k concurrent players will be 10k concurrent players in 2 weeks when the new PoE season drops. No one is going to stick around when a real studio is out there putting out new skills, new tree modifiers, and creating a new meta every 3 months.

Like I said in another post - this game needs to have some vision instead of knee-jerk reactions that put a sour taste in player's mouths.

The gold removal needed to happen - however now they either need to lower costs on socketing weapons or create gold drop from every enemy slain.

No global chat, buggy friends list, nerfed skills, no gold drop per mob, bad algorithms to determine socket chance, and overall a complete and utter lack of any sort of a QA process in place. Should have never came out of Beta. And I played both alpha and beta ---> It was better then than it is now.

tru2dgame Original Comment

Just play other games, bye, we'll miss you badly!
I'm having a blast playing this one, and i know i'm far from alone!

Spoiled generation...

Don't take this game serious and expected it to be good right away or possibly better in the future. Just play it till your satisfied and leave it when your main arpg comes back with new content (PoE) xD

All of you crying like babies because ONE skill got nerfed or because you lost you precious exploit gold, F OFF! It's a game and if you're unhappy with your character, well..... it's good news! It means you get to PLAY some more... make a new one!
And the ones crying for other futile reasons (like "meh, the act2 boss is too hard for me and didn't get nerfed!), well... F OFF too!
I just get angry seeing the current best ARPG playable offline getting bashed by official representatives of the kintergarten!
Please stop Cartmaning!

Dd Original Comment

Confusing complaining with "crying" and calling other ppl babies... Calling this game awesome...
Eh, low standards my friend, low standards.

Please stop Cartmaning!

Dd Original Comment

what an idiot you are , you clearly dont play much if you think those are the only problems with this game . People are complaining because of the skill here because that is what happened now , and the complete overkill they did "fixing"it is what they normally do with everything , just see the omens , they were clearly not "OP" ,they gave like 15\20 k gold which you farm way more in just one level of an expedition and now if you do the 3 omens on a special omen map if you get 20 k from all you are lucky , something that if anything should be buffed they nerf to the ground making no fun going to do those maps , which was something different and fun to do with friends or even alone, now it´s just trash, if they really wanted to nerf it they should just reduce the drop rate of the omen maps , which is stupid anyway , like i said , there was no need to reduce anything. There is not one day i played this game that 2 or 3 major bugs didnt happen , From doing a ubber boss and when i ended i dropped to the geodata and had to leave all the drops of the boss and leave to main menu since i was stuck in a chess looking like geodata, going into caves and then being stuck on a rock when i get out (happened mutiple times ) , getting invisible walls in the middle of the map , bosses warping out of the map making it impossible to kill , all this before make me go to the main menu and loose everything expect what was in my inventory, entering the map and having no mobs or having just a few that dont complete the bar to boss challenge , i mean , i could go on if u want ! What´s funny is that with all this shit they give priority to nerf skills , it´s truly amazing and shows how this guys are clueless. btw , look at what they did with the productivity ,apparently it should be 50 % less , but you are gaining 3x or even more at the time , almost 20 k for a 3 level map.. pathetic

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.