Toggle Original Post

Please !!! Add MASS SELLING.

gimmy077 Original Comment

Bonne idée

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Looks like it's refund time. What the heck are you guys doing? Did Bleeding Edge need a nerf, hell yeah. Was this way over the top? Hell yeah. Did other things in this game need more focus than a spell doing more damage than other? FUCK yeah.

And remove 90% of the gold, because you're too lazy to properly test a game before releasing it after a 4, FOUR year developing time? Holy shit.

Oh well, PoE season out in 2 weeks, soon a new season in D3 aswell. This game had a good run, now it will die.

Wolcen Studios, thank you for the update and keep up the good work. There's still a few of us out there that understand and appreciate how much work goes into a game like this and how difficult it can be to balance, but all in due time. I think it was an absolutely amazing launch. Even with all the hate being spread, there was still that many more people playing and having a blast. Love the game, good job guys.

blackgoatss Original Comment

I have to reply to such BS, just can't hold myself.
You should go to a psy or something. You're part of people that can be fed with shit and still enjoy it, that's amazing, rare breed there.
Seriously though "good work", "all in due time", "absolutely amazing launch", "good job guys".
Like holy fuck, if you're not paid by the company to spread this BS, you're quite lost my guy.
You sound like the perfect "Happy Fool" and I guess it's pointless to explain you how wrong you are.
Enjoy

Hearthstone battlegrounds just added 20 new cards and 7 new heroes. Its a lot of fun to play a bug free game, that adds patches without creating drama and even more bugs, but instead adds more fun ways to play the game.

Did Rage/Willpower Transfer mechanics get buggered this patch?

ya1 Original Comment

never quite worked in the 1st place. when there are to many minions around u i was always rage starved

i am still using be. its still working and it is still powerful in my opinion. I guess blasting down the most difficult expeditions were never intended and everybody who is clever enough to write down his name should have known that this won't last forever
lost gold? omg ... now you have to farm properly? that's really annoying ...

i am still using be. its still working and it is still powerful in my opinion. I guess blasting down the most difficult expeditions were never intended and everybody who is clever enough to write down his name should have known that this won't last forever

Aurel81 Original Comment

I don't agree with the cooldown aspect they added but yes, it needed a serious nerf.

I'm shocked people are amazed and upset that they cant do lvl 180+ expeditions while in the low 70's level anymore. There was no way that was intended.

On the other hand, I don't understand nerfing crit builds across the board. This hits pure mages/spellcasters even harder as spells scale so badly as it stands.

[deleted]

ya1 Original Comment

Yeah, something is definitely wrong. I have shitloads of transfer time reduction but it takes like 4-6 second to transfer my dumped rage to willpower.

So many whines.

Please make constructive criticism. Almost every reply in this thread us utterly shit.
If something isn't working, please make a comment on how it should work.

And please make a valid statement.
Show what's wrong, show what you expected and what the outcome was.
Please provide any comparable data, X works better than Y,

I can't even replicate half of the shit posted here. Slow reception times is probably the root cause of all these replies. I think most people can find their way to a forum but they have no idea how to play a game.

Invil Original Comment

Really? Okay:

Willpower -> Rage transfer does not work
~50% times expeditions are empty (at least for me)
Almost all passives don't work according to description
Almost all perks on equipment don't work according to description
I have 9 ms ping to frankfurt server and I got disconnected 7 times during 1 hour

Don't you think all the above is more important than nerfing skills? I agree that polishing balance is important, but hey, they had 4 years to at least test it properly and not start to test it after release, don't you agree?

Really? Okay:

Willpower -> Rage transfer does not work
~50% times expeditions are empty (at least for me)
Almost all passives don't work according to description
Almost all perks on equipment don't work according to description
I have 9 ms ping to frankfurt server and I got disconnected 7 times during 1 hour

Don't you think all the above is more important than nerfing skills? I agree that polishing balance is important, but hey, they had 4 years to at least test it properly and not start to test it after release, don't you agree?

cspshadx Original Comment

Yeah, that is somewhat buggy I think. Somethimes I'm on 100% mana even if I spam my skills. See this is exactly what I meant. Constructive critisim. More of this.

i never see a comment from the staff of this game the last day?
or did i miss something?
all forums and reddit is burning ...
you lost thousands of players and dont say anything ?
make chars useless steeling there stuff and you say anything?
and 1000 other bugs exploits and glitches ...and you ...well done

Just...

THANK YOU WOLCEN STUDIO!!!

Keep up the good work! This is the best ARPG with offline option already; i haven't enjoyed a game that much in a while, i started 2 builds and already have 2 or 3 more in mind!
Just keep tweaking the eventual skills which don't work as intended yet but do so with confidence, your game is already awesome!

Cheers from Belgium! <3

Oh and, please refrain from nerfing bosses, they are a proper and enjoyable challenge as is! (SO happy that the broken 3rd act boss was fixed but that's it.)

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Aurel81 Original Comment

What are u talking about???

I sold very high quality items, how was i supposed to know ppl used money from exploits? Selling various end game items for a 1m per item wasnt to excessive in my mind. Stil no more gold.

farming for items and then selling said items is something that gets punished by this game. Great system, not!

Also the ones that abused the gold exploit now have my items, they didnt revert that.

listen, you had one skill that could do endgame. which is point of an AARPG. YOU NERF IT BEYOND BELIEF AND ADD A CD. First off i have tested every skill and build possibly with maxed stated gear and perfect rolls. No spell or skill can do decent damage and half thier modifiers for all skills dont work. You still have only one viable build that allows okay damage. thats running passive tree to get ailment stacks snd the node to do extra damage per stacks. We are forced to get all these nodes to barely do decent damage that's still nor viable. Ranged builds suck, melee builds suck and hybrid builds suck. summoners still trash. bows are useless have same damage as a 1h with no benefit. you are forcing your little player base thats left to only go one route in passives. people also dont want to be in one rift for 30 mins to get trash loot. this is not world of Warcraft. please scale up damage on all abilitys in game, scale up damage in passive tree to make all skill builds playable and fix modifiers on skills. or else your game will die. You have already lost most player base with every patch you have added.

After the patch i have hardly been able to play, the game keep crashing when i do expeditions, i have tried for a few hours to get some progress on those levels, but i have been stuck on 148 now since after the patch. Everything seems fine till i get to the 3rd stage, then no matter what map it is the game slowly starts lagging and after a min or two it just stops responding.

I have tried to reinstall the game and give the prosess high priority etc and nothing seems to help

Nice, you just left unusable any bleeding edge build, i just use all my affinity to upgrade these skill, all my build is trash now, what you do with all the players like me who gets this shit of patch? this is bullshit...

Вещи все так же продолжают пропадать. После перезахода на персонажа пропало нафармленное за несколько часов игры золото (почти 4 млн). Гарантий что такое не повториться сегодня-завтра нет.
В общем по истечении 2 недель релиза по прежнему не играбельно. Удалил игру и порекомендовал брату и другу сделать возврат, благо они игру только купили но еще не успели поиграть. Заглянем через годик, если не загнется к тому времени все.

if you have the right build with lots of rage and rage regeneration and the double damage node the BE is still viable without the unstoppable momentum active since you can still spamm it and give 450\500 k dmg , i do have a 2 h with 979 attack which i think its not easy to everyone to get but still , you can do a lot of dmg with that skill and keep spamming , not as much as before but enough to do 130 levels at lvl 70 , before you could do way more but still it´s not that bad as i was thinking and everyone is saying , i do agree that was to much but even after saying i would not play it more i did decide to give it another chance, that was until i got stuck 2 times in a roll after getting out of a cave when i was already in the end of the third level of the rift , not once .. twice! i had to restart and just wasted my time for nothing , stuff like this happens all the time to almost everyone and isntead of fixing it they give priority to fixing(almost killing) skills ... im done with this game , and this time is for real.. this guys have really no ideia , everything in this patch is pathetic and makes no sense , just another example , omens maps are literally pathetic now , you could get like 15\20 k from a omen , which is not that much if you take in consideration you can do more then that just selling items after one of three levels of a rift , now if you get that amount from the 3 omens in the map you are luck, its not even worth to do it anymore , this guys go from 8 to 80 with everything...

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.