Hotfix 1.0.9.0

Community translation: Deutsch- Русский

Hello everyone,

We’ve just applied a small hotfix to resolve performance issues on servers. Please let us know if you still encounter latency issues, either on the official forums or on the #server-latency-report channel on Discord.

Another patch is also planned this week and includes bug fixing and balancing changes.

Thank you for your support!

Replies: 77

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Announcements

Hi.
Thanks, I'm going to reinstall to see if the lags are less impactful because it was really unplayable online and that's the main reason I bought this game : to play with my friends.

Also, thank you for providing additional informations concerning the next updates.

Peace.

Edit after 2 days :
Ok the desync & lags are still there while they feel less impairing, but it's still harmful to the actual gameplay. I just died while I was in my apocalyptic form... And I sometimes get one shot while I clearly avoided one attack (on my screen I died next to the boss indicator). Opening chests from greed shrines causes the server to freeze for a moment then it's back but you can feel the lags.
Still better than before though, I have less delay in between my attacks and I had huge rollbacks when fighting bosses.
You really need to address this before doing balancing changes. Even fixing broken nodes would be a better option before balancing things.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Fingers crossed for a pacified aurora knight nerf... Fingers crossed for a pacified aurora knight nerf... Fingers crossed for a pacified aurora knight nerf... Fingers crossed for a pacified aurora knight nerf... Fingers crossed for a pacified aurora knight nerf... Fingers crossed for a pacified aurora knight nerf... :D

(but then again, keep the current one somewhere, as a challenge, i WANT to kick his ass at least once!)

can u fix the game crashes its killing people mood tons of people stop playing couse they get game crash every map....and its just unplayable when more than 2 stacks of monsters are figthing u the game freeze ...

Thank you for this! I haven't tried out the hotfix yet, but if it helps with server lag, I'm happy. I also appreciate that you communicated in here that another patch is planned for later this week and a small amount of what to expect!

Please include the fix for the rage generation. (I think it's an issue with "rage on hit")
Rage/Willpower goes berzerk everytime as you see in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCsYixn6nCk
(Doesn't matter whether you fall through the map or not. It bugs out completely and won't let you use any rage or willpower and rage potions won't work anymore. Also made a bug report a while back. Bug is still in to this day.)

Crashes still there unfortunately...

NOICE !!!

Em postuguês - PTBR

Vocês estão demorando demais para aplicar correções. Vocês tem a obrigação de trabalhar mais rápido e com mais eficiência. Não comprei o jogo para ficar esperando correções, comprei o jogo para jogar. É por isso que mais da metade já abandonou o game! Ainda estou tendo muita paciência. E não aceito que fanboy venha falar que "os caras tinham um sonho em criar um game com pouco dinheiro". Todo mundo tem sonhos, só não vai tentar realizar as custas dos outros.

In English

You are taking too long to apply corrections. You have an obligation to work faster and more efficiently. I didn't buy the game to wait for corrections, I bought the game to play. That's why more than half have left the game! I'm still having a lot of patience. And I do not accept that fanboy comes to say that "the guys had a dream to create a game with little money". Everyone has dreams, they just won't try to realize the expense of others.

Latency is seem better thank you but crashes suppose to be fixed as well.

Appreciate that communication finally starts happening!

Vous auriez pu corriger en même temps le soucis d'augmentation de qualité au marché noirs introduit au derniers patch...

Em postuguês - PTBR

Vocês estão demorando demais para aplicar correções. Vocês tem a obrigação de trabalhar mais rápido e com mais eficiência. Não comprei o jogo para ficar esperando correções, comprei o jogo para jogar. É por isso que mais da metade já abandonou o game! Ainda estou tendo muita paciência. E não aceito que fanboy venha falar que "os caras tinham um sonho em criar um game com pouco dinheiro". Todo mundo tem sonhos, só não vai tentar realizar as custas dos outros.

In English

You are taking too long to apply corrections. You have an obligation to work faster and more efficiently. I didn't buy the game to wait for corrections, I bought the game to play. That's why more than half have left the game! I'm still having a lot of patience. And I do not accept that fanboy comes to say that "the guys had a dream to create a game with little money". Everyone has dreams, they just won't try to realize the expense of others.

phmarj Original Comment

it is up to you to not to play anymore, to stop crying and be happy with other games.

or just wait for fixes. isnt that damn hard is it?

Not a single post about "you suck, go harder, work faster" will change anything.

Latency is seem better thank you but crashes suppose to be fixed as well.

Necrolic Original Comment

For me latency is still an issue. Big packs with ailment builds are jumping around for 30 seconds, then willpower and rage jumps from left to right to left and right again. Then another 20 seconds later the loot drops and if I am lucky I did not die.

That only happens on high expeditions.

Keep it up Wolcen team, but definitely ready too be able too play with a group of 4.

it is up to you to not to play anymore, to stop crying and be happy with other games.

or just wait for fixes. isnt that damn hard is it?

Not a single post about "you suck, go harder, work faster" will change anything.

achgehzu0815 Original Comment

Do you work for them?

Do you work for them?

phmarj Original Comment

No, it is just common sense. None of the rage threads has any meaning but making the situation toxic for everyone else trying to deal with circumstances and having a good time.

If you dont like they way the game works it is fine. But noone cares. either you give feedback they can use to improve things or you just stfu and go elsewhere.

No, it is just common sense. None of the rage threads has any meaning but making the situation toxic for everyone else trying to deal with circumstances and having a good time.

If you dont like they way the game works it is fine. But noone cares. either you give feedback they can use to improve things or you just stfu and go elsewhere.

achgehzu0815 Original Comment

Em português

Cara, se você não trabalha para eles e não faz parte da equipe de desenvolvedores, fica no seu canto e não se mete no meu assunto. A mensagem que mandei é direcionada aos desenvolvedores, tenho certeza que eles podem responder por eles e não precisam de puxa-sacos para defende-los, ou será que precisam? Eles estão demorando demais para lançar as correções dos problemas e estão fazendo o trabalho deles com pouca eficiência. Eu tenho direito de reclamar e vou continuar reclamando, não estou desrespeitando ninguém, até porque, eu paguei e tenho direito de reclamar por algo funcionando corretamente para me trazer satisfação. O que eu vejo é o pessoal migrando para outro jogo e abandonando o Wolcen, a maioria nem quer ter o trabalho de entrar aqui no forum para reclamar, como estou fazendo, porque pensam que não vai dar em nada. Na verdade, esse pessoal tem razão, tem mais de um mês que o jogo foi lançado e ainda está lotado de sérios problemas. Quando converso com amigos, o assunto é sempre o mesmo, que o Wolcen está morto. É frustrante investir dinheiro em um game, esperar o melhor e receber um produto inacabado. Uma vergonha. Para finalizar, não sou fanboy de nenhum jogo e não sou HATER, repito, só estou reclamando porque investi meu dinheiro em algo que não está bom.

In English

Dude, if you don't work for them and you're not part of the developer team, stay in your corner and don't get into my subject. The message I sent is directed to the developers, I am sure they can answer for them and do not need bag-pulls to defend them, or do they? They are taking too long to release problem fixes and are doing their job with little efficiency. I have the right to complain and I will continue to complain, I am not disrespecting anyone, not least because, I paid and I have the right to complain about something working properly to bring me satisfaction. What I see is the people migrating to another game and abandoning Wolcen, most of them do not even want to go to the forum to complain, as I am doing, because they think there will be nothing. In fact, these people are right, the game was released more than a month ago and is still full of serious problems. When I talk to friends, the subject is always the same, that Wolcen is dead. It is frustrating to invest money in a game, hope for the best and receive an unfinished product. A shame. Finally, I'm not a fan of any game and I'm not a HATER, I repeat, I'm just complaining because I invested my money in something that is not good.

Incoming nerfs....I hope they fix the mob density instead of just killing more builds.

sorry guys the delay is still present and annoying.
hope you fix the synchronizations soon.

Keep up the good work and give love that the game is a diamond to be polished. Cheer up!!!!!

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.