Toggle Original Post

I am pretty sure the guy who comes up every thread with : Dont complain but -> accept or leave has pretty low iQ......
That logic is so fundamentaly flawed that no smart person would ever agree.....

Of course there is no benefit in complaining like a raging kid.
There is also no benefit in heavily insulting .
But there is benefit in- and need for complaining about things that are obviously wrong.

This "accept it or walk away" mentality is so stupid.....
perfect slave mentality

And also very funny indeed that he cant accept other opinions ....
he has to heavily argue about that subject instead of just accepting that other people have different opinions....

cringe worthy

lordad8585 Original Comment

I understand your logic but at the same time, opinion as a whole itself is flawed. When most business or group asks for people's opinion it usually means constructive opinions and criticism, If anyone can just out right say whats on their minds without any scientific or tactical approach, what we have is chaos.

Imagine going to your boss at work and say, "You're a bitch!, I quit! but I still want your money on a weekly basis." Does that make any sense to you? once again this is opinionated, opinion without control is chaos.

There is a quote that I like saying:

"Nothing is truly good or evil, but thinking makes it so"

Animals don't think about killing, it's just their natural instincts and survivability. They don't think its wrong to kill others, or feed on the weakest, of the pact, they just do. For us humans, even back in history, we kill the weakest, because they are the ones that is always slowing us down and cries the loudest.

Opinions matter, but opinions without order or control is chaos.

Constructive opinions is what people always want, not just any opinions.

Created: 2 years, 8 months ago

it is up to you to not to play anymore, to stop crying and be happy with other games.

or just wait for fixes. isnt that damn hard is it?

Not a single post about "you suck, go harder, work faster" will change anything.

achgehzu0815 Original Comment

u are incorrect. he bought a product, and cant play it , because its unplayable because of the crashes, and bugs.. he has the right to demand a product what is working when he bought it.

or do u go to by a car and let the dealer later tell u that the car engine needs 8 months now before u can drive ?

Worse issues since this patch. Multiple instances of disconnecting from server while running expeditions. 3 or 4 instances of serious lag issues per, where nothing happens for 20+ seconds and then it all syncs again.

u are incorrect. he bought a product, and cant play it , because its unplayable because of the crashes, and bugs.. he has the right to demand a product what is working when he bought it.

or do u go to by a car and let the dealer later tell u that the car engine needs 8 months now before u can drive ?

saritam Original Comment

To say that we need to exactly know what we bought, and for now we don't really know as Terms and Conditions are empty on the Website and I did not remember if I signed something without reading at my first connexion to to game.

summons often don’t beat monsters, there are no things for summons (((

It's funny how a lot of people say "Fix your shit or we will go back to Diablo".............did anyone play Diablo 3 vanilla? Or POE at the beginning? These games was way more unplayable than this game at the moment. It takes some time to balance stuff, be patience.

I played 100 hours so far and still have a lot of fun. Maybe because I'm lucky that I haven't had as many bugs as other people are telling. I will continue to play and I hope that the developers will not give up to support this game.

can u fix the game crashes its killing people mood tons of people stop playing couse they get game crash every map....and its just unplayable when more than 2 stacks of monsters are figthing u the game freeze ...

mfa1c0 Original Comment

indeed I stop playing it until that bug wich should be priority number 1 is taking care of.

indeed I stop playing it until that bug wich should be priority number 1 is taking care of.

eenangel Original Comment

are you using the crashfall, i mean solarfall? that is the only thing makes my game crash and it does it every run if i use that

i dont know if it is because of this patch or what, but after 200 hours of playing i joined random person first time ever on public game today. when i got back to my own game one of mine stormfall upgrades had rollbacked to uncompleted. i think i will wait another 200 hours to join other player again to avoid more progress lost.

(Edited 2 years, 8 months ago)

It's funny how a lot of people say "Fix your shit or we will go back to Diablo".............did anyone play Diablo 3 vanilla? Or POE at the beginning? These games was way more unplayable than this game at the moment. It takes some time to balance stuff, be patience.

I played 100 hours so far and still have a lot of fun. Maybe because I'm lucky that I haven't had as many bugs as other people are telling. I will continue to play and I hope that the developers will not give up to support this game.

steffony Original Comment

I did play Diablo back in Vanilla since patch 1.02 (about 3 weeks after release)
I spent 270h in 1.02/1.03

I see many people claim that it was a bugfest back then which is not true.
It was insanely difficult.
And yes the first week servers were a problem.

In these 270h i never had any progression loss ?
I also never had gamebreaking bugs
i also never had problems loggin in.
D3 in Patch 1.02 was not unplayable at all.
It was pretty difficult and many people didnt like the balance but it was almost bug free.

There were heavy Server issues in the first 7 days....
but thats about it

You pretend to be mr. perfect... and while you say you are a winner... or at least try to be... you are obvious happy to give your 40 bucks to a piece of crap software...while i'm not daring to say that i am a winner, but my guess is that winners would not like to give 40 bucks for intentional failures. you as a 'winner' should know that winners never sell products that are so full of errors and failures. Winners should deliver, care, communicate, and listen ... none of this is done by the current devs.

And secondly mr. perfect (or mr. dev ... whatever works for you) ... you didn't respect the portugese poster, and left him his opinion... at ALL. You dont get it that he has a different value of money, quality and buying games. You just have to push YOUR opinion and have the last words... in that case, yes... that makes you a winner in our current society, sadly... i bet you have high IQ, but the EQ of a pile of sand.

Splinter Original Comment

Wow, you seem to have quite a obsession with what you believe is "perfect" or people who are "winners." I am a happy person, not a perfect person. I don't judge my life in terms of winning or losing, but of what I've learned and accomplished. I don't know what society you're talking about, but perhaps you've spent too much time in your own head and not enough in the real world. Go outside, live. Breathe. The world isn't some cauldron of hate all directed towards you, scheming to deny you satisfaction... but if you believe it is... then you make it real, but only for you.

I never said anyone can't have their own opinion. I just said that treating others (the devs, in this case) like tools for you to twist and turn ("WORK HARDER AND FASTER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY!! I REQUIRE IT SO THAT I CAN BE SATISFIED!!!!!"), you are acting like a narcissistic asshat. Stop. These are people. You may be upset that the game you paid for isn't what you wanted it to be... but that is no reason to treat other people like garbage, like they're below you. When I read that, I comment on it. I call it out. If you don't like that... that's ok. I don't need to you like it. :)

Be a better person, treat others with respect. Don't be a narcissistic asshat. Your "value of money" isn't a ticket to dehumanize others. Winning!

Ciao!

I am pretty sure the guy who comes up every thread with : Dont complain but -> accept or leave has pretty low iQ......
That logic is so fundamentaly flawed that no smart person would ever agree.....

Of course there is no benefit in complaining like a raging kid.
There is also no benefit in heavily insulting .
But there is benefit in- and need for complaining about things that are obviously wrong.

This "accept it or walk away" mentality is so stupid.....
perfect slave mentality

And also very funny indeed that he cant accept other opinions ....
he has to heavily argue about that subject instead of just accepting that other people have different opinions....

cringe worthy

lordad8585 Original Comment

Hey, I never said "accept it or leave." I think everyone should contribute their criticism, it'll only make the game better. But realize that some of your criticism may never be acted on, and the delivery of your criticism may adversely affect the dev's response time (if they decide to respond at all).

Be constructive, not toxic. If your money matters so much to you that you rage and belittle other people who you don't even know, perhaps you should wait to spend it until you can fully research your purchases. Wait until the reviews come out. Don't be an early adopter. Be smart. Don't cringe too much, I hear it can have a lasting effect on your face :D

Ciao!

When someone cooks for me, and I don't like it, I am still thankful for their cooking. But if I have ideas about how they could improve, I would definitely share them. What I WOULDN'T do is tell them I'm angry and it is unacceptable they fixed me food I didn't like, and that they MUST cook faster and better because I PAID for food that I would LIKE! :/

My "logic" is to be a respectful person, it has nothing to do with holding back criticism or not helping people understand or learn from their shortcomings/mistakes. It is actually the opposite of laziness, since forming respectful, constructive criticism is much more difficult than being a whiny, entitled asshat. I think you are projecting when you claim that I'm rotten, and I hope you take the time to understand why the toxic culture of hate towards creators and developers is YOUR problem... not ours.

BTW, I've been programming since I was 12, and working since I was 14. I have pulled 72 hour crunch sessions to complete projects, and given up quite a lot in life in the name of "work." Honestly, I'm not proud of that... life is bigger than a deadline and a paycheck... you shouldn't work it away like I have. You should enjoy it, have fun, be positive, and go create something!

You can be two things in this world: a bucket dipper or a bucket filler. We all have buckets of goodness/happiness inside us... you can treat people in a bad way which dips into their bucket and takes goodness out. Or, you can fill their bucke…

Tarjmolden Original Comment

Now since I've seen that you're spending most of your time argueing with other people that don't like the way the devs / staff (let's be honest, usually it's not the actual devs fault for retarded business decisions, but rather of some overpaid manager) handle the issues, I'm going to assume that you're most likely just trolling at this point.

Still, in the off-chance that you're not just trolling, here's my reasons why I'm pissed about the way they went about it:

Gamebreaking Bugs vs. Benefitting Bugs

By adressing bugs that benefit the players (i.e. Item duping etc.) before bugs that prevent players from being able to even play the game, you're sending a clear message: "We do not care wether you can play the game, but we care about that you can not get easy benefits from a bug".
-> This is messed up and aligns with the greedy nature of coorporate thinking that everyone is fed up with. Thus people get of course aggressive when getting this message spat onto their face.

Balancing vs. Nerfing / Releasing an "MVP"

While balancing, of course, is an important part of making a game, you have to do it the right way: Bring up the weak skills/mechanics to the level of those who are being used by the players.
Now what happened here was messed up in two ways:
1. They nerfed the skills that were an essential part of the most used builds out there thus telling the players: "We don't want you to play with those skills" or rather "We don't want you to enjoy the game that way", which is ridiculous after they've just released it that way! (Do you at least see how ridiculous this is?)
2. By pushing out nerf after nerf so shortly after release, they're basically admitting that they never even cared about testing it. Or even worse, that the game was not yet ready to be released but rather was still in the beta phase at best. Which in turn leaves a sour taste in the mouth of those people expecting to buying a finished product.
This point also brings us to the bad habit of companies of releasing "MVP"s (Minimum Viable Products) and then giving the people a "roadmap" on how they think of making the game an actual playable game sometime in the future.
Here's an example for you: If you go and buy, let's say a Car, you pay for it and then you realize that the motor isn't working because there are some important parts missing, and then they tell you "oh, yes here's the roadmap on how we're going to fix this, and you maybe can get it in a few months to work properly", you'd be pissed too. Hell you'd even consider cancelling the deal and buy a proper car from another dealership.

If you can't agree with this points, then I either doubt that you're being serious or maybe you're just a very exploitable person. (Should the second be the point, then I'd advise you to search psychological help, because otherwise you run the risk of getting exploited to the depriment of your health.)

Yeah, it's not fixed. At all.

Both are not arguing over the same focal statement, as I can see

Now since I've seen that you're spending most of your time argueing with other people that don't like the way the devs / staff (let's be honest, usually it's not the actual devs fault for retarded business decisions, but rather of some overpaid manager) handle the issues, I'm going to assume that you're most likely just trolling at this point.

Still, in the off-chance that you're not just trolling, here's my reasons why I'm pissed about the way they went about it:

Gamebreaking Bugs vs. Benefitting Bugs

By adressing bugs that benefit the players (i.e. Item duping etc.) before bugs that prevent players from being able to even play the game, you're sending a clear message: "We do not care wether you can play the game, but we care about that you can not get easy benefits from a bug".
-> This is messed up and aligns with the greedy nature of coorporate thinking that everyone is fed up with. Thus people get of course aggressive when getting this message spat onto their face.

Balancing vs. Nerfing / Releasing an "MVP"

While balancing, of course, is an important part of making a game, you have to do it the right way: Bring up the weak skills/mechanics to the level of those who are being used by the players.
Now what happened here was messed up in two ways:
1. They nerfed the skills that were an essential part of the most used builds out there thus telling the players: "We don't want you to play with those skills" or rather "We don't want you to enjoy the game that wa…

xaendark Original Comment

Hello. I agree with most of what you said. I am not here defending the devs. I am just here to help certain people realize they should find better, non-toxic, ways to relay their frustrations.

I think people are reading a lot into the actions of the devs, and getting angry over it. That is called imagination, and it can be used for good or bad. When you make up reasoning behind someone else's actions, that's bad. It doesn't mean Wolcen is a perfect game and I'm a fanboy... I curse the bugs when I'm playing, but I am respectful when I talk to the devs.

I think I might go see a psychiatrist, though, that sounds like fun! Maybe you could recommend yours? :D

Ciao!

latency is still awful, looks like 100 ms delay (ping) would result in cumulative delay as much as 20 seconds, and network packet disorder/asynchronization so the character on the client side will jump between two different places. And the character may die suddenly with no reason. The UI is still not smooth.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.